Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From (3015 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
i almost tripped for the third time today, I'm wearing flat shoes, im walking normally but it still happened, I don't believe in superstition but everyone is telling me its a bad omen

Other happenings like
Rapid flutter of the eyelid
Falling face down
Getting bitten by a dog in the dream
Eating yam and oil in a dream
Itchy toes are considered to be bad omens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by CentaurXXV: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm.
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by coolestchris(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mynd44 and seun and lalasticlala please move to religion section
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Eazie351(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wen u post dz kind of topic on romance section, tz worse omen sef grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
I saw a comment of you calling Africans who believe in witches as mentally deranged or so.

Don't you think this is one of such beliefs?.

No offence!.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by CentaurXXV: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
You dudes should take a chill pill.
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Benita27:
I saw a comment of you calling Africans who believe in witches as mentally deranged or so.

Don't you think this is one of such beliefs?.

No offence!.
cant you read? I was told, that doesn't mean i believe in it, try to know the difference

1 Like

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by jonaifame22(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
When a gal has accepted to fvck u, but ur dick did not rise
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
is that also a bad omen? Or you're just being a Romancelander grin
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
grin i regard u bro...
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
cant you read? I was told, that doesn't mean i believe in it, try to know the difference
See...

You just shot yourself on the foot.

If you reasoned like the westerners on that thread, i assume you should hold firm to your beliefs, here you are asking questions on "bad Omen" when you dashed your foot on a stone.

How would a westerner see this?, of course as mere coincidence hon!, so there won't be need for such notions to cross your mind.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:

Yes it is... Can we try it? tongue
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Benita27:
See...

If you reasoned like the westerners on that thread, i assume you should hold firm to your beliefs, here you are asking questions on "bad Omen" when you dashed your foot on a stone.

How would a westerner see this?, of course as mere coincidence hon!, so there won't be a need for such notions to cross your mind.
you know sometimes i don't bother checking some mentions because people only say things thier mind get fixated on, you missed where i pointed out clearly that people told me its a bad omen, you also missed where i said i don't believe in superstition, and you also miss where i asked people to share what they considered as bad omen for knowing sake, its only pointless arguing with you because no matter what i say, you'd always come back with what your mind is fixated on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Bluezy13(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:

Hmmm...

An awkward experience!!

E remain small maka cry.
Na so the naked babe been dey look me like say I be statue.
Ground for kukuma open maka fall inside.

God!!
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Kondomatic(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
But did you really type that?
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yes it is... Can we try it? tongue
heard prostitutes are affordable this days tongue
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:
But did you really type that?
no hun my doppelganger did
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Bluezy13(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Benita27:
See...

How would a westerner see this?, of course as mere coincidence hon!, so there won't be need for such notions to cross your mind.

Educate the confused girl jareh

E better say na girl you be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
you know sometimes i don't bother checking some mentions because people only say things thier mind get fixated on, you missed where i pointed out clearly that people told me its a bad omen, you also missed where i said i don't believe in superstition, and you also miss where i asked people to share what they considered as bad omen for knowing sake, its only pointless arguing with you because no matter what i say, you'd always come back with what your mind is fixated on
You're still missing my point here, i'm not fighting with you in any way but just want you to see the hypocrisy in Africans like you who don't believe in superstition but are scared of their uncles in the village. cheesy grin

Bottom line...You need not ask this question if you had faith in your belief.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Benita27:
You're still missing my point here, i'm not fighting with you in any way but just want you to see the hypocrisy in Africans like you who don't believe in superstition but are scared of their uncles in the village. cheesy grin

Bottom line...You need not as this question if you had faith in your belief.
k

1 Like

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by jonaifame22(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
u shine so bright like a diamond, wat's ur secret?
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
heard prostitutes are affordable this days tongue

Huh undecided?..
Do I look lyk I'm that type?.
Why na embarassed
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
u shine so bright like a diamond, wat's ur secret?
i use petroleum jelly and groundnut oil as cream
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Huh undecided?..
Do I look lyk I'm that type?.
Why na embarassed
they don't write it on the forehead
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
they don't write it on the forehead

Haba baby stop this na.
I found it insulting embarassed
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Haba baby stop this na.
I found it insulting embarassed
cheesyits not insulting if you do it in secret
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by jonaifame22(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
i use petroleum jelly and groundnut oil as cream
can you come to my house tommorow to collect some groundnut oil and petroleum jelly?
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
cheesyits not insulting if you do it in secret
angry
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
can you come to my house tommorow to collect some groundnut oil and petroleum jelly?
its Christmas and harmattan those things are common, groundnut oil for cooking and petroleum jelly for harmattan, i dont have to travel far to get it
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

angry
cheesycheer up its not the end of the world
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
cheesycheer up its not the end of the world

I don't runs gals pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Can Lie Enhhhhh / Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama / Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.