Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) (43537 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by victorbemoh: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
2face Idiabia And Wonderful Family Visits The Lagos ZOO Park As They ALL Have Fun Together with Friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L08t66WgOeg

2 Likes

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
embarassed which of his multiple families?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by victorbemoh: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
victorbemoh:
2face Idiabia And Wonderful Family Visits The Lagos ZOO Park As They ALL Have Fun Together with Friends

More Images

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by victorbemoh: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
victorbemoh:

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by osemoses1234(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by LifeofAirforce1: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Seems Anni caught Tubaba looking at another woman's big booty

3 Likes

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by empress101(f): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
undecided okay,,, so....
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
some are making fun of the guy for having multiple kids from multiple women yet there are those with much fewer kids from one married woman who couldn't take care of their own like this guy do

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
boss1310:
some are making fun of the guy for having multiple kids from multiple women yet there are those with much fewer kids from one married woman who couldn't take care of their own like this guy do
I'm smelling Experience Is The Best Teacher heree

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Came: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dem no give that boy Xmas food chop abi wetin. The boy lean oooooo...

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by olasaad(f): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2016
2face and Annie the Lucius and cookie of Nig entertainment industry

14 Likes

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2016
9jacelebsvideos:

I'm smelling Experience Is The Best Teacher heree
your comment might be to indirectly shade me because you want me to say i grew up without a father(I had the best father) or to mock tuface like others have been doing but yeah experience has taught me better and its not just a personal experience exclusive to me but to all Nigerians.no Nigerian will say they don't see a poor family everyday even those with just a kid or two who couldn't take care of them.
we Nigerians sometimes behave as if we are aliens to our conditions and let me categorically tell you that many kids will prefer to be raised by this man,have you seen any of his baby mamas come online to complain rather they are showing off success of their kids based in Nigeria or abroad.he is not doing it only because he has the means but because unlike many people he knows his responsibilities
to raise one kid even if you are a multi millionaire is not easy let alone raising different kids from different women

27 Likes

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by ItzHoludex(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2016
good meanwhile

wat is making other artists jealous, is it dat dey don't av d money or wat
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2016
boss1310:
your comment might be to indirectly shade me because you want me to say i grew up without a father(I had the best father) or to mock tuface like others have been doing but yeah experience has taught me better and its not just a personal experience exclusive to me but to all Nigerians.no Nigerian will say they don't see a poor family everyday even those with just a kid or two who couldn't take care of them.
we Nigerians sometimes behave as if we are aliens to our conditions and let me categorically tell you that many kids will prefer to be raised by this man,have you seen any of his baby mamas come online to complain rather they are showing off success of their kids based in Nigeria or abroad.he is not doing it only because he has the means but because unlike many people he knows his responsibility
No bad intentions , just catching fun

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by adonbilivit: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
tubaba. innocent bad guy
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by twinskenny(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Where is the zoo park please

2 Likes

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by passyhansome(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
I pray R Kelly doesn't see this, cos you daughter might be next, meanwhile it wasn't a nice thing to post, stop sensualizing your children parents,

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Divay22(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
OK
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Hades2016(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Nice
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by shizzy7(f): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2016
olasaad:
2face and Annie the Lucius and cookie of Nig entertainment industry
Incomparable abeggg

No similarities at all.....
Not even close

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by SEMO007(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Annie face sha... ..
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
How d fvck did this make front page

2 Likes

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by daddyyo(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
lovely couple God bless their union

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Awwwwwwn
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by jericco1(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
2face still dey write name for im shirt? lovely fam
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2016
I know 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) is Idoma by tribe in Benue state. But what about is wife, Anne Macualay. where is she from, her tribe, state, and ethnicity?

who can help?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by goldbim(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2016
twinskenny:
Where is the zoo park please
it's actually called OMU RESORT.. I think it's after lekki-epe axis or so..Been there once..A lovely place to be..enjoyed my trip..so many amusement toys..if you are going with kids,they'll sure have a lot of fun!
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Donexy16(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:
I pray R Kelly doesn't see this, cos you daughter might be next, meanwhile it wasn't a nice thing to post, stop sensualizing your children parents,

U think you are making any sense?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by aalangel(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
This is Omu Resort.

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Whizkeey(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
The first pic con be like tuface dey rob her ni¶¶les grin

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Catastrophe1: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Amazing. Family goals.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Stranger101: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
OK.. Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.