Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99797 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Read it again
pocohantas:

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by JUSTINAUGUSTINE(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... My leg refused to be pull tongue
lol....i will try again later
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by chimah3(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dele acted like a boy in in whole matter!

He didn't act properly like an elder.

So davido please feel free...

All of us would do same if we were in his shoes....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hmm.... Well i dnt know ant dat but yoruba ladies are easily fvcked.

I dnt want to be in dat league shaa but my guys dey do am wella come dey sho me me dirty pictures... And most of them are married women.

There is a notorious one here on nairaland claiming writer who goes about abusing young boys sexually via pm.
married for that matter wey don thin reach bone due to self-servicing.. whether the husband no get dic.k to fvck am I no know.
But na nairaland boys she dey seduce upandan.. dem plenty like that

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by firstclassmumu: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Why did you ask boss
I am not your mate don't ask me useless question

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
JUSTINAUGUSTINE:
lol....i will try again later

Lol
.... Try well

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

They bow to elders as culture dont confuse dat with true respect

They have got respect.. Am not yoruba.. But I know that
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
felzylix:
This young man is actually not making any sense to me any longer, he refused to grow up, i downloaded one of his songs recently and deleted it immediately without any remorse for my data(mb). i used to be a fan of his maybe my philosophy has outgrown his tho...

am open to #counterquoting

You are also a boy...by your childish behavior.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
klassykute:
na back of yoruba land dem born david ooo

Hahahahaha.. Very funny I must say

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Ninilowo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ori won o da
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just checked the both names na Afonjas oh. Mtcheww clueless nitwits
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LifeofAirforce1: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
firstclassmumu:
I am not your mate don't ask me useless question
No vex
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by firstclassmumu: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
No vex
iffa vex nko
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by purpulrain: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
felzylix:
This young man is actually not making any sense to me any longer, he refused to grow up, i downloaded one of his songs recently and deleted it immediately without any remorse for my data(mb). i used to be a fan of his maybe my philosophy has outgrown his tho...

am open to #counterquoting
u go still download am. ;d ;d
just wait make dj's jam am wella for club. naija song dont have any meaning for once na only bum bum dem know
i am ' a fan of future hendrix'
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

They have got respect.. Am not yoruba.. But I know that
What you see as respect is just an age long routine

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:

There is a notorious one here on nairaland claiming writer who goes about abusing young boys sexually via pm.
married for that matter wey don thin reach bone due to self-servicing.. whether the husband no get dic.k to fvck am I no know.
But na nairaland boys she dey seduce upandan.. dem plenty like that

Hahaha who is that
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Brushless: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.
Gbam! You think my way. Davido's old man may not know that money dont do everything.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LifeofAirforce1: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
firstclassmumu:
iffa vex nko

You go take your head hit cement na
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
If Mr Dele Momodu reacted to Davido lyrics sometimes in Jun 2016 and found nothing wrong in the lyrics then, why is he now walking out from davidos performance in December 2016 as if he just heard the song for the very first time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6khFX2rZlx0
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Gap2020(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
The young guy is going astray and urgent caution needed before it goes beyond repair.

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hahaha who is that

you don't need to know.. but you can figure out urself

I fear people like that can seduce their own sons when they come of age thereby committing incest.

moral of the story.. discipline matters alot

shalom!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by yeko68: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
The Bible says honour your Father and Mother that your days may be long. Dele Momodu is Deji Adeleke, Davido's Father's age mate and in Yoruba setting when you dishonor your Father's mate you have dishonored your Father. No matter the level of Marijuana induced intoxication, this insult from Davido is uncalled for. Something died in him the day he dishonored Dele Momodu.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

osinachi is still humblesmith biggest single till date

how many songs humble Smith get ??
the original track davido dey?
d song dn blow sef b4 Davido do remix n mind u
Davido spoil d remix sef.. good night

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
I know too, I never said it's right to insult elders. I just feel that Momodu should just over look it and just assume that he wasn't the one even though he knows.
swagkingcole:

Guy stop am..we all know which Dele he is refering to..So in your mind it is ok to insult your elders because there are millions of Dele..Well it is btw Davido and Mr Dele..
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by greggng: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
I ve come to like the yorubas for their respect to elders irrespective of were u come from. I only hope they will call this spoiled brat to order before he ends up messing up yoruba tradition. Pikin that doesn't respect his elders. Die young
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:

you don't need to know.. but you can figure out urself

I fear people like that can seduce their own sons when they come of age thereby committing incest.

moral of the story.. discipline matters alot

shalom!

Naa ibos don't do that.. I can swear for them on dat one...Anybody dat doest dat will be highly disgraced publicly or even stonned.

I served in east after serving I also worked that for a year before coming to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by walosky(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afonjas and Insults are like...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Isssorite o! When di tin set, the search for the real Dele go start naaa abi?

LifeofAirforce1:
Why be mad sir

Not like you trade marked "Dele"

their are millions of dele in Nigeria so calm down.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones
Times have changed bruh. Its a new world. No more bowing down for 'elders'.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why you remove the youtube link na? you want traffic for your blog abi? angry

saints2:
Watch the video below...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/angry-dele-momodu-walks-out-of-event.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:

I just need an answer.....pls

I must first see a bowl of Nkwobi with one chill odeku for tummy sacrifice before I can answer that question
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Izen: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:
see what stupid Sophie caused a whole bossman like Dele Momodu

a lady above 30 still thinking with her anus.. cos of fame and attention spread her filthy legs for a kid who is not even supposed to know what a lady's private part looks like yet.

Dele fit be him boy sha.. who dia two epp undecided

Can we focus on the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.