Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99775 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by klax(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oh no this is out of it. No matter what I mean no matter what dele is too far to Davido to insult him in such public place David you go too far why do you allow spirit of arrogant to swallow you this is much.

Haa Davido or devildo or dadado how many time do I called you haven't know human I pity you if you see other side of human you will slow down by the time they show you the other side of world you will understand.

Money will not help you by then. Davido or what did you called yourself pls where are the stars and celebrities of yesterday Some are alive but a living corpse. Where are those best singers of those days Davida or dadado many of those best singer of then lost it all through pride oh boy watch your mouth before its too late.

I pray you will not go and offend someone who will not forgive you that day you will realised the prayer of Adeboye, Oyedepo will be too late to save you then you will understand the meaning of *Human*

Go and listen to Dagrin last rapping music where he was boasting to have mouth than whoever and when those whoever struck him did he survive it Hell No. Oh boy becareful, your herbalist may boast to know it all remember he is still a subject to another herbalist I mean he is a boy to another herbalist that is why you dont get arrogant and proud.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by iAlvini(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by asaju10(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pride goes before destruction! Nonsense
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha... Lol... Colonize mass close to earth and create a planet to survive.... Guy.... This ur idea u fit submit am as bill to National Assembly... I go support u... U hear grin grin

That project is not something Nigeria as a country can sponsor. I am trying to see if I can sell Atlantic Ocean to the God of Andromeda Galaxy, make we use the money to develop mars and build another planet some space nice where we can always go for BBQ.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by excel101(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
They truly respect their elders with their mouth and by postrating, while their married women are promiscuous.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Billyonaire:

That project is not something Nigeria as a country can sponsor. I am trying to see if I can sell Atlantic Ocean to the God of Andromeda Galaxy, make we use the money to develop mars and build another planet some space nice where we can always go for BBQ.

Lol... U have been watching too much of star wars and mars movies
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... U have been watching too much of star wars and mars movies
Naaaa, not those. I trip to mars at will.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Rahmoney(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Logician:
Yoruba always claim they respect elders
There will always be deviants now..
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Naaaa, not those. I trip to mars at will.

Lol.. I don dey fear u sef
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Logician:
yes we do,even more than your tribe
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Rahmoney:

There will always be deviants now..
don't mind him
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol.. I don dey fear u sef
Dont oh, I need to stay in touch with reality and only earthed people can keep me grounded.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Dont oh, I need to stay in touch with reality and only earthed people can keep me grounded.

Lol.. God pass u
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Logician:
we do....you cant use one persons action to judge everyone...
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LaPink: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2016
ken4jj:

Guys chill. Did he call Dele Momodu?There are many dele's so why the brouhaha. But Davido should watch it.Pride goes before a fall.

Davido and Dele Momodu have been having issues for a while now.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by olisafincy(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Davido said it twice Mr dele na my boy dele na my boy x2 Davido got no chill
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by adijakan(m): 3:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Insolent, arrogant boy
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by samsam2019: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2016
And if he die anyhow now dem go de pity am

If to say Na me ooo
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by 1metre: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Davido is a useless he-goat, he should watch how calm other artists of his age are,
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by seangy4konji: 5:53am On Dec 29, 2016
I won't blame the kid. He is knacking your daughter old enough to be his mother through the anussss.

Owoblow.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

Na borrow I borrow you.
Make una try return me the pix

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Adaowerri111: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2016
habby51:

Na borrow I borrow you.
Make una try return me the pix

Make I just use am small I go return am in the evening grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Felixalex(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Pamela9os:
His this not an old story

CRIMINAL!!! GOD WILL PUNISH YOU! CONTINUE DEFRAUDING INNOCENT NIGERIANS, DON'T GO GET A JOB. IIDIOT!
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2016
bigtt76:
Didirin = An 1mbeci1e grin
Ehen!!!! WhAt language pls?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by DerrickzB: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Why be mad sir

Not like you trade marked "Dele"

their are millions of dele in Nigeria so calm down.

Lets be realistic... how many popular dele do know... Lets speak the truth plz
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Felixalex(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2016
kelvindim:
That is so rude of him, this has gotten out of hand.

Meanwhile I just hit my 1000th post on NL, so am Dedicating this to whoever gives a fvck clicking like on this post. wink

we shd like the fact that people like you are helping uncle seun get richer and getting what in return for it?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by adellam16(f): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Ekpekus:
By doing that he just confirmed that he is his boy.. tongue
How? That he walked out of d event to end further embarrassment! I don't get it. As david don't repect himself y shouldn't MR momodu respect his own self! The guy is matured while David is so obviously not.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by bigtt76(f): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Hahaha ...Yoruba language more of a corrupt slang though. The actual word should have been 'Arindin' grin

NOETHNICITY:
Ehen!!!! WhAt language pls?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones
they are only good in prostrating which is an eye service paros..person fit prostrate still insult you few minutes later is a little issue arise between you two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.