Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Just Bothered!?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Bothered!?! (403 Views)

I'm Not Bothered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Bothered!?! by Ajixegun: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
The trend in abbreviating words on the social media is bothering me. Apart from the fact that some abbreviations are even longer than the real words is even understandable. Not everyone had or has the privilege of a regular school. The area that really is a concern to me is a Christian will type a prayer and end with IJN. Since when did letter J stand for Jesus? Since when did God exalt letter J above other names? Since when did demons begin to tremble at letter J? Remember Judas starts with letter J too. Are you ashamed of the name of Jesus? You will type every other thing and suddenly the name 'Jesus' becomes too long to type. Is it a bid to silence the name, Jesus? In Christmas you have replaced Christ with X and turned it to Xmas. One of the reasons I hated Maths was my teacher way back in secondary school would always be asking me to find x, because x is always unknown. Is my Christ unknown? Definitely No!
Don't be too lazy in advertising Jesus. Repent. In Jesus' name can never be IJN. IJN could mean in Judas' or even in Juju's name. OR ARE YOU ASHAMED OF THE NAME OF JESUS?

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Religion And Godliness-a Quote By Azemobor Gregory / Bible Stories (23): Getting A Wife For Isaac / What Was The Kingdom Of Jerusalem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.