Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs (1027 Views)

He Must Be Joking Right..?? / Not Joking / When The Exchange Rate Is No Longer A Joking Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs by Pablo212: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
After cutting the grass, I trimmed the flowers today and afterwards I sat down and had a nice cold tin beer.

The day was really quite hazy, dry wind blowing dust everywhere, and the beer facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said “nothing.”

The reason I said “nothing” instead of saying “just thinking” is because she then would have asked “about what?”

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about many different topics, which would have lead to other questions. That would have detracted from my enjoyment of the beer.

After another beer I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the balls?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the balls, but how could they "know"?
Well, after still another beer and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question:
Getting kicked in the balls is much more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really ‘know’ about the pain of giving birth, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you have never heard a guy say, "You know, I think I’d really like to have another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.
Re: Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs by Endougs(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
wow what an answer
Re: Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs by salamibigi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice thread bro
Re: Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs by Pablo212: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2016
BUMP
Re: Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs by MacAlexie(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mtcheeew...

(1) (Reply)

Who Remember This Picture / Police Is Your Friend.......so Funny.. Watch,laugh And Forget Your Sorrows / A Poisonous Snakes That Have Invaded Lekki And Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.