Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Best Investment Strategy In 2007 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Best Investment Strategy In 2007 (3561 Views)

Thinking Of The Best Investment With Fast ROI And Ability To Keep Paying ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by damadsuite(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2007
Please Sorry for the Lengthy Post. I know the black man hates reading! Good things always come in rag bags , Laugh
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………

Do you know you don’t need large capital to start building your way to some millions of Naira but TIME? The knowledge of what to do is ultimate when it comes to wealth creation not money.

All you need!
• Patience ( TIME )
• Diligence and Determination
• Discipline

What is your future (TIME) plan? College for the kids? An opportunity to live in opulence in the future? A duplex with beautiful garden of yours? A retirement villa in Victoria Garden City Lagos? Or a brand new exotic car?
The plan is to save some money monthly to invest in the stock market at the end of the year. Assuming you were able to save N2, 500 monthly, by the end of the year you would have saved N30, 000 to invest in the stock market (don’t worry yet about the stock trading strategy to use). If your money returned 25% a year (which is very modest compared to what the regular CALM Index returns annually), your N30, 000 regular yearly investment would be worth over N121,000,000 after 30years (TIME). You could buy that beautiful retirement villa with that kind of money.

You are probably saying 30years is just too long a time of waiting. You want to be very stable as a one digit millionaire within the next 10years. Then you should be thinking of saving about N10,000 monthly or N120,000 annually. It's not a lot, but if you're in your 20s, or 30s you've got the investor's best ally on your side -- TIME. If you invest N120,000 once a year in an investment that averages a 25% annual return, it'll grow to more than N5million after 10 years, and to over N51million after 20 years.

Real Returns

In fact, if you leave money invested, its value will mushroom over time through the miracle of compounding. As we discussed back, as you earn investment returns, your returns begin to gain returns as well, allowing you to turn a measly naira into thousands or even millions of naira if you leave it invested long enough.
The more money you save and invest today in any program, the more you'll have in the future. Real wealth, the stuff of dreams, is in fact created almost magically through the most mundane and commonplace principles: patience, time, and the power of compounding.
Look at it another way -- if you were to take a mere N200 a week and put it into an index fund, then at the end of 30 years, assuming a modest 30% return annually, you would have just over N119million bucks. In short, you would have basically saved just N360,000 to make a gain of over N118million in 30years which is just enough for you to retire with pleasure and luxury.

The Real Issue

The real issue here is how do one save N10,000 monthly to invest later in the NSE market. There are many easy routes to take if you really want to save some passive money monthly. The route I took is outlined below:

MY INVESTMENT STRUCTURE FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS.

Immediately I entered the university, I decided to save some money for the future as I have always dreamed of being a millionaire. Then I was just 18years old. I told myself that 15 years from this period I want to truly count my own millions and be seen as a City Big Boy. I knew I must work it out. I planned on saving N3,000 monthly which is N36,000 annually to invest in stocks. My 15years target after doing my calculations on 25% annual return was about N5million.

I stick so closely to the plan that within the first 6months I was able to save the annual N36,000 and immediately I invested it into my personally organized Index Stocks of about 10 blue chips companies then listed in the NSE.

By my second year, my portfolio was already worth over N80,000 as I was undertaking every financial ventures in school to enable me save an extra for my stock investment portfolio. During the late 90’s e-Business and e-Commerce became popular in Nigeria and there is this nag in the air that good money could be made from online business. I started studying most models that were available then. I took particular interest in affiliate programs and building propriety products for global marketing online. I joined several affiliate programs but majority never worked but my propriety product (an African advertising service website) was my major source of online income. I was then grossing about N400,000 annually from it and my affiliate programs was grossing about N90,000 annually. My portfolio automatically grow by N250,000 annual addition. The balance money was spent on running around Cafes and my school expenses.
Towards around the year 1999, the Forex market suffixed, it was also hyped that unprecedented money can also be made from it. I joined the race and tested (demo traded) for over 9months. I discovered I was making about 15-25% return monthly and it was a major surprise to me. By this time my affiliate network has grown so huge that I was making about $200 monthly from it. I started investing my monthly profit from the FX market into my NSE portfolio.

In a nutshell, the bogus lingo ecommerce and ebusiness is a great way to grow wealth from zero capital: My strategy is

1. Have a simple site of your own with a very profitable affiliate network on it. Like google adsense, marketiva affiliate program, e-gold commission program, pay-per-impressions and private advertising programs.
2. Have a simple propriety product of your own. Like a simple web application people can subscribe to, e-gold exchange business, web hosting business etc
3. Your major concentration is the stock market as it is the only stable and very low risk investment vehicle on planet earth. Your plan is to buy these companies stocks annually with equal amount: These are the list of companies to buy:

ACCESS BANK PLC
AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC
ASHAKA CEMENT COMPANY PLC
CADBURY NIGERIA PLC
DIAMOND BANK PLC
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
FIRST CITY MERCHANT BANK
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC
INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC
MOBIL OIL NIGERIA PLC
NATIONAL OIL & CHEMICAL MKTG CO. PLC.
NESTLE FOODS NIGERIA PLC
NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC
OCEANIC BANK PLC
TOTAL (NIGERIA) PLC
UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
UNIPETROL NIGERIA PLC
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
WEMA BANK PLC
WEST AFRICAN PORTLAND CEMENT CO. PLC.
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

Note: The fund to invest on stocks should be saved monthly and invested at the end of the year.

4. Forex Trading: FX trading is not everybody’s stuff like the stocks. I have spent more than 7 years in this market and I think it is not really a get rich quick scheme as many suppose it. I am shocked sometimes by people that says 100% return is impossible with the market. Sincerely speaking, it is very obtainable. My junior colleague makes about 127% monthly. You can speak with him with this number 08033622092. Though he makes this kind of return monthly, our target as passive (leisure) traders is 10-25% monthly as we are more concern about preserving our fund using very low risk strategy. Again, because of the huge and conflicting information published every where on the web about the Forex market, many have seen it almost impossible to make something out of FX trading. FX trading is definitely going to be a problem with Nigerians because of the greed factor hampered by poverty and the rush to get rich quick. My reason for adding Forex trading is to help you also develop more funds monthly for your savings account. I recommend only passive trading at leisure hours with also very passive trading style. Forget about those FX fancy terminology, just keep it simple and with very low risk. I will talk about how you can trade the FX market as a passive investor through this thread on this Forum.

……………………………………………………………………………………………
Conclusively, all you need to do is set up this structure of e-commerce, ebusiness, stocks trading, saving history and passive commission earnings strategy for 2007. Please send your post here on this forum for any clarification and guidance. Please pay close attention to all that I have just posted here, because it was the structure I use in growing my own wealth.
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by damadsuite(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2007
Many are asking if truly people make money from affiliate programs and if I can show my records of at least an annual commission I received from affiliate programs to confirm my post on generating massive passive income.

Please you can view my annual commission from just one of the affiliate program I belong to.  I got a total of $1,753.00 (About N250,000). I only collected this fund at the end of the year for investing in the stock market. I am into about 13 affiliate programs that truly pays.

Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by syskay(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2007
Your stats and revelations are so staggering! But why are you giving away vital information so freely? What is the philosophy behind your charitable action?
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by ndbest(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2007
thanx so much damadsuite, i'll like to know if u orgainise training programs for online businesses, if no, where do u recommend pls?
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by damadsuite(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2007
There is nothing vital about telling people how they too can benefit from ebusiness or ecommerce activities. I see a lot of Scams all over the place and even in this Forum and it is disheartening the way people get away with their lies. My philosophy is teach the people what to truly do and they will be FREE from scams.

I hardly see real facts on this Forum when it comes to e-business and e-commerce. I think we are all brothers and fellow Nairaland users and we should watch each others back. The wealth power in e-commerce and e-business is unending and I don't see any reason why my return will diminish if I tell how you too can start up your own true passive income opportunity.

Don't Pay Attention to:
1. HYIP Programs
2. MLM Programs because they don't offer any thing
3. Paid to take survey
4. Paid to read mails
5. Don't buy any guide promising to teach you how to make millions over night
6. Don't read too much success digest. Most make their money from seminars and selling guides.
7. Don't invest too much money on Forex trading if you have not being trading for over 1 year.
8. Don't stock your fund on e-gold
9. Convert all your online wealth to physical investments like stocks, real estates, brick and mortar business, career development e.t.c.

True Solution:
Get your own website and I let you know what to keep on it for true wealth. Only on this Forum. No mails or calls
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by damadsuite(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2007
Sorry, my organisation hardly organise seminars or booth camps. I sometimes deliver lectures when invited to do so. Maybe when I get my next invitation I will inform you. Thanks for your post.

Peace!
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by damadsuite(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2007
I promised expantiating on the possibilities I wrote about some time ago. I have just started the Forex Trading portion of the report. I will post every important information here for all. I mean real and achievable information.

I opened a new thread for the Forex trading tips because it is a broad and controversial topic. The link to the thread is below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35755.0.html
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by frankiriri(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
@damadsuite
I feel you on the savings and investment portion.
I beleive that saving and investing a consistent propotion of one's income is a simple way of acheiving financial independence.
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by freelance(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2007
@damadsuite
Nice one! Just keep at it and with God by your side, your success is sure. Wish you all the best wink wink
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by nathdcute(m): 4:44am On Apr 20, 2007
@Damadsuite

I was so much delighted to have read your post on Investment and e-Commerce stuff. It's such a comprehensive one. And besides, I do wish you enlighten me more on how I can have an online income source or probably have my own e-commerce website. I had learnt so much about the usefulness of having ones own e-business hosted on the net since when I had started running the race as a netpreneur, I have read so much about online business but have nt been earning and penny.

I hope you could be of help to me. Pls, I need your advice on what type of e-commerce I can launch, where to start and how to go about it to make it easier, I think I am a computer and internet literate, only that I dont know much about designing a website most especially an e-commerce type where I can host my business just like yours,

Pls, let me know if you can help me out, or if there is anyone who has the idea of building, designing an e-commerce website please reach out to me via my email; nathdcute@yahoo.com or on the mobile: 08069183277. You may drop your contact here for me also so that I can reach you.

Hope to hear from you asap. God Bless!

[http://www.net4cash..coml]
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by nathdcute(m): 5:15am On Apr 20, 2007
@Damadsuite

Pls, I did a mistake in the email I provided through which I could be reached. This is the right email address; nathool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks for the understanding,
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by frankiriri(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2007
nathdcute:

. I had learnt so much about the usefulness of having ones own e-business hosted on the net since when I had started running the race as a netpreneur, I have read so much about online business but have nt been earning and penny.
I need your advice on what type of e-commerce I can launch, where to start and how to go about it to make it easier
I want to run a commercial e-newsletter. So I need advice/ consulltation on that too.
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by ojiyibaba: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2007
hiiiiiiiiiiii everyone in the house, in interersted in forex, any tips on wat to do
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by Omoba3(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ Everyone - Have noticed that Damadsuite last visited this thread on the 13 January? Or that he last posted on his forex thread on the 2nd March?

I just thought you should know, since he is expected to respond to queries.
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by DisGuy: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2007
Note: The fund to invest on stocks should be saved monthly and invested at the end of the year.

Erm is this strategy effective considering bargain stocks pop up every other month undecided
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by adeg(m): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2008
'damadsuite' is a real person body soul spirit grin I know him personally.

His latest 'business'

www . pectonline . com

His silence may be because of his very busy schedules.
For doubters, bad people don spoil real people. That's why,
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by Petrodirect: 12:28am On May 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Best Investment Strategy In 2007 by Petrodirect: 10:27pm On May 06, 2020
Chop your money

(1) (Reply)

I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. / Minerals / R Model Mack Trucks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.