Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect (30488 Views)

Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Abia: We Planned To Murder Our ‘friend’ After Final Exam – Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by obailala(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:
The WASTE--ERN part of this country never see anything, by the time the heat comes fully on you, you will call for a rerun of the presidential election so you choose right... Ndi ara.....!!!
So are you now in support of criminals bombing critical infrastructure around the country now because you preferred candidate lost an election last year?.. Why does the black man even behave like this? undecided
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by VictorRomanov: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2016
I thought the news yesterday said it was NIGER DELTA MILLITANTS. And some were here displaying their tribalistic and animalistic behaviours.

“Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper.”

—August von Schlözer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.

Just replace ''newspaper'' with ''internet''.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Heffalump(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. I'm even surprised they didn't say Nnamdi Kanu sent them from prison. Even the so-called explosive boxes HAVE EXPLOSIVE(DYNAMITE) WRITTEN ON THEM AND MADE IN CHINA...LIKE WE ARE FOOLS! HOW THEN DID THESE BOXES ENTER THE COUNTRY FROM CHINA WITHOUT CUSTOMS KNOWING? ARE THE MILITANTS BRAIN DEAD TO BE CARRYING BOXES OF EXPLOSIVES WITH EXPLOSIVES WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM? ND should hire me as their lawyer....Nigerian Customs will be crying in court! SMH for this country!

Keep spewing trash and feigning ignorance. When the chips are down your eyes will be cleared. You keep mentioned the Nigerian custom as to why didn't they apprehend the culprits at the time the IEDs were illegally shipped into the country. Do we have boarder control in this country? How come Boko Haram got sophisticated ammunition and are causing mayhem in Nigeria and neighbouring countries?

In case you are fronting the Niger Delta militants, let me remind you that no region can confront the entire country and succeed. Better educate your likes if you are literate enough. Any attempt by these ganja smoking and senseless riff-raffs to destroy any of our major national Asset, that will be the quick and direct license to turn your enclaves into rubles. "Do any how and see any how" undecided
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by teebell999(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2016
God's wrath, heat and anger will come fully on you and your region. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati!!!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Dynamites are used in quarries and construction sites in Nigeria.... they could have stolen those Dynamites from a quarry or construction company.

Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. I'm even surprised they didn't say Nnamdi Kanu sent them from prison. Even the so-called explosive boxes HAVE EXPLOSIVE(DYNAMITE) WRITTEN ON THEM AND MADE IN CHINA...LIKE WE ARE FOOLS! HOW THEN DID THESE BOXES ENTER THE COUNTRY FROM CHINA WITHOUT CUSTOMS KNOWING? ARE THE MILITANTS BRAIN DEAD TO BE CARRYING BOXES OF EXPLOSIVES WITH EXPLOSIVES WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM? ND should hire me as their lawyer....Nigerian Customs will be crying in court! SMH for this country!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by teebell999(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:
The WASTE--ERN part of this country never see anything, by the time the heat comes fully on you, you will call for a rerun of the presidential election so you choose right... Ndi ara.....!!!

God's wrath, heat and anger will come fully on you and your region. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati!!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by rocoh(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by ayindejimmy(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Esseite:

I have been to a police station and was told what to write on a statement.. i vehemently refused and they threatened to lock me up if i didnt write what was said, i got my lawyer involved although had to part with N30,000..

This guys might even be a police man given dynamite, taken pictures just to douse the story of the kidnapped kids from schools in epe.. tomorrow he resumes duty at his table..

Even though i dont use a techno phone, its a good phone, gradually making its way up... compliments of the season and happy holidays.

We have a lot of corrupt officers in the NPF.
I've had my own ugly incident with them. And I dealt with it appropriately.

https://www.nairaland.com/3527275/why-nigeria-police-officers-rude

But we only have one Police Force and we have to give them the benefit of doubt. Some of the top hierarchies of the NPF are really trying to purge the system of corrupt officers.

Apologies on the Tecno phone, that was just sarcasm

Have a pleasant day and Happy New Year in advance
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by olugrayc(f): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
he's an afonja from ondo state...later the stewpeed Afonjas will be blaming ijaw people...amala and ewedu tribe alias ndi Yoruba
Do you know that the people living in Arogbo in Ondo State are Ijaws? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ritchiee: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

The reverse is the case. BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YORUBAS ARE ALIENS TO ALL THESE DEVILISH ACTS APART FROM STEALING WHICH IS HEINOUS AND COMMON TO ALL NATIONS....RITUALS PIONEERED BY IGBOS WITH OTOKOTO,ILLICIT DRUGS WHICH THEY ARE RENOWNED FOR ALL OVER THE WORLD,KIDNAPPING,BABY FACTORY ETC ARE NOW BEEN EXPORTED INTO THE SOUTH WEST AND THIS IS VERY DISHEARTENING INDEED.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by binaws(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]hm oloshi militant ipob family
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
NubiLove:
Dynamites are used in quarries and construction sites in Nigeria.... they could have stolen those Dynamites from a quarry or construction company.

Then whats your point?
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Heffalump:
[s]

Keep spewing trash and feigning ignorance. When the chips are down your eyes will be cleared. You keep mentioned the Nigerian custom as to why didn't they apprehend the culprits at the time the IEDs were illegally shipped into the country. Do we have boarder control in this country? How come Boko Haram got sophisticated ammunition and are causing mayhem in Nigeria and neighbouring countries?

In case you are fronting the Niger Delta militants, let me remind you that no region can confront the entire country and succeed. Better educate your likes if you are literate enough. Any attempt by these ganja smoking and senseless riff-raffs to destroy any of our major national Asset, that will be the quick and direct license to turn your enclaves into rubles. "Do any how and see any how" undecided[/s]

Afonja...the way they reason ehn. SMH
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by kstix(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
he's an afonja from ondo state...later the stewpeed Afonjas will be blaming ijaw people...amala and ewedu tribe alias ndi Yoruba
You should be ashamed of yourself. While the so-called afonjas condemn these actions when jt is their own that perpetrates the act. The Biafra yoots would have praised them and blamed the FG for arresting them. Dont u know this shows a big tell on the intelligence of the afonjas over the Biafra yoots

1 Like

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by CandyDiamond(f): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:
YORUBAS ARE ALIENS TO ALL THESE DEVILISH ACTS APART FROM STEALING WHICH IS HEINOUS AND COMMON TO ALL NATIONS....RITUALS PIONEERED BY IGBOS WITH OTOKOTO,ILLICIT DRUGS WHICH THEY ARE RENOWNED FOR ALL OVER THE WORLD,KIDNAPPING,BABY FACTORY ETC ARE NOW BEEN EXPORTED INTO THE SOUTH WEST AND THIS IS VERY DISHEARTENING INDEED.
YORUBAs are saint, they don't commit crime,[/b]keep on living in self denial because that is Yoruba trademark[b],they never take responsibility for anything, always hiding like green snake, keep on shouting Ijaw militants why it is clear they are Yoruba vandalism acts.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Olaiya26: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy cheesy cheesy........I still don't believe this bingo's, they sound like bingos still seeking govt attention.

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by CandyDiamond(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
kstix:

You should be ashamed of yourself. While the so-called afonjas condemn these actions when jt is their own that perpetrates the act. The Biafra yoots would have praised them and blamed the FG for arresting them. Dont u know this shows a big tell on the intelligence of the afonjas over the Biafra yoots
Afonjas are not condemning it,rather they are accussing the innocent people of the act committed by their yoloba brothers, Yoruba media houses should stop calling them Ijaw militants or Niger delta militants rather it is Yoruba militants or Odua militants then condem it.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ade1982(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
No one has called him a Muslim. But u know boko haram are ur Muslim brothers let's call a spade a spade. As for this guy, Amos Abiodun, he never claimed that he is fighting for any christian course.
ceeethru:
This guy call Amos Abiodun will never be seen as a terrorist simply because is not a Muslim and if he succeed they will be telling us sect of boko haram from north are ready to destroy yorubaland i never see any Muslim bearing #AMOS in my life.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ade1982(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2016
ceeethru:
This guy call Amos Abiodun will never be seen as a terrorist simply because is not a Muslim and if he succeed they will be telling us sect of boko haram from north are ready to destroy yorubaland i never see any Muslim bearing #AMOS in my life.
No one has called him a Muslim. But u know boko haram are ur Muslim brothers let's call a spade a spade. As for this guy, Amos Abiodun, he never claimed that he is fighting for any christian course.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ritchiee: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2016
CandyDiamond:

YORUBAs are saint, they don't commit crime,[/b]keep on living in self denial because that is Yoruba trademark[b],they never take responsibility for anything, always hiding like green snake, keep on shouting Ijaw militants why it is clear they are Yoruba vandalism acts.

YORUBAS ARE NOT SAINTS BUT THE HUGE MIGRATION OF IBOS INTO YORUBALAND IS A CAUSE FOR ALARM BECAUSE BABY FACTORY,RITUALS ETC ARE MAINLY THEIR STOCK IN TRADE BUT IN CONCERT WITH SOME YORUBA DEVILS....
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the way our security agencies place allegations on citizens is becoming alarming these days....
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Iamthoney(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Clear road for the WASTER-NERS them wan take over from Niger delta boys...issorite they should continue but also have it in mind that they will always meet their deserved end in the hands of we military men....Ndi Afonja from the Amala and Ewedu republic
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by CandyDiamond(f): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:

YORUBAS ARE NOT SAINTS BUT THE HUGE MIGRATION OF IBOS INTO YORUBALAND IS A CAUSE FOR ALARM BECAUSE BABY FACTORY,RITUALS ETC ARE MAINLY THEIR STOCK IN TRADE BUT IN CONCERT WITH SOME YORUBA DEVILS....
If that is the case,why are you people always bitter for them to have Biafra, if you are tired of IBos migration support Biafra bid,[/b]in one Nigeria their is freedom of movement to any part[b], in all social media, Yorubas are the most vocal voices against the actualization of Biafra and at the same time you want the Igbos to stop migrating to Lagos the commercial heartbeat of Nigeria built by FG from ND oil and rest of Nigerians.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by APCmyheart(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:

Is it the Ondo State I know or is there another one,

Yes same Ondo State, Oh... you don't know Ondo is part of Niger Delta?

No wonder most of your just comment without know anything about what you are commenting about...
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:
Olee otú onye ara dị ka gị jikwaa ịgụ na ide. Adigh unu nma.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by passyhansome(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes same Ondo State, Oh... you don't know Ondo is part of Niger Delta?

No wonder most of your just comment without know anything about what you are commenting about...

You are wrong Sir, Ondo state is South West
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by maybrowne(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Until Nigeria creates a policy of "Nigeria does not negotiate with terrorists" and follow it without compromising till it becomes a legacy.

This kind of situations will not cease to exist.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by realmindz: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:

if not you then at least one member of your family will be on that bridge the day it will be bombed..

Sense is scarce
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by zaydocheme: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Weldone NPF...but only if it's true o!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ecosystem4u: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:

Ogbeni do urself a favour n swerve LEFT u not whort my mention any longer
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ritchiee: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Ogbeni do urself a favour n swerve LEFT u not whort my mention any longer
GO SCHOOL..YOU NO GO

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ecosystem4u: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:

GO SCHOOL..YOU NO GO

Hahahaha I accept. But thats far better than being an educated sophisticated iliterate. U said I no go school that doesnt mean am an illiterate. Does it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.C Fenujawire Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.