Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky (1895 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Red Ashes / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky by Divepen1(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2016
lol.. I wanted to analyse the conversational style of the first two posts of any story, I see on Literature.

And it is
Red Ashes by Chumzypinky

She used more of Direct dialogues in the prologue..

'i'm so sorry'
'why do you continue cheating on me? What have i done to deserve all this ill-treatment from you? Why?'
'i was seduced, i swear'

In The first chapter, she used Interpolated dialogue, where the dialogue exposed us to more settings..
then, she moved to misdirected.

here, everyone is busy trying to prove something, tension is high.
Re: Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky by Chumzypinky(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Divepen1:
lol.. I wanted to analyse the conversational style of the first two posts of any story, I see on Literature.

And it is
Red Ashes by Chumzypinky

She used more of Direct dialogues in the prologue..

In The first chapter, she used Interpolated dialogue, where the dialogue exposed us to more settings..
then, she moved to misdirected.

here, everyone is busy trying to prove something, tension is high.
Lol
Re: Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky by Divepen1(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Someone Can Improve His English Language / What Is The What By Dave Edgars / Post a topic or comment and Earn Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.