Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale (2295 Views)

How To Make Onunu (Mashed Yam And Plantain) / How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea / How To Make Unripe Plantain And Sweet Potato Pottage(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by Kchristy: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
HELLO SIR/MADAM

I AM CHRISTY AND A MAJOR PLANTAIN FLOUR DISTRIBUTOR FROM NIGERIA. I CAN SUPPLY YOU AS MUCH PLANTAIN FLOUR PROCESSED OR UNPROCESSED THAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR EXPORTATION OR SALES BUSINESS. I SUPPLY UNRIPE PLANTAIN IN BUNCHES,THE DRIED PLANTAIN AND THE PLANTAIN POWDER IN BAGS.

I SUPPLY DIRECTLY FROM EDO STATE AND AT A VERY AFFORDABLE WHOLESALE PRICE.

TO KNOW MORE CONTACT ME ON 0 9 0 7 2 5 2 6 1 6 2 OR E L L A G A B R I E L 1 2 @ G M A I L. COM

WITH REGARDS,
THANKS

Re: Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by waseun007: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
can you give an outline of how you sell, maybe in quantities or unit and price
Re: Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by Kchristy: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
@ waseun007.. Thank you for your response. Kindly drop your email so i can drop the quotation and pricess.

Thank you.
Re: Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by yomibabe(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
email me too yomiokocha@gmail.com
Re: Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by Kchristy: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thank you for your inquiry.. I will get back to you shortly with the prices quotation.
Re: Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by waseun007: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
oluwaseun.adeagbo@outlook.com
Re: Plantain And Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale by fakhanieme: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2021
fakhanieme@gmail.com please I need it current prices for bunches of unripe plantain

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Brand Of RICE In Bulk Rate #5,500 Per Bag Cal 07065186857 / What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? / Crate Of Eggs For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.