Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (25363 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" / Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
posterity:
i agree tacitly to some of your allusions, because some of our girls have romanticized this unhealthy idea of a man solving all their problems. however, i disagree with you because i have been trying all my life to make my self RIGHT for a particular girl. i think the concept of mr right is vague and ambiguous, because it doesnt mean a man must come with all the best qualities in the world, it means that for all our foibles and warts , there is someone out there who is willing to accept us.

so if you ask me how do i knw if someone is right for me, i will say its when home went from being a place to being a person.

To someone you might just be Mr right now
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

It's a gown cheesy

All na same, gown, Skirt ! Anyway, you looks sexy sha. I won't deny that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Men, Do we have Mrs Right?
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by amokeme(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
No one is perfect, but get someone whose imperfections you can manage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
I DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLE BUT I KNOW THERE'S MR. AND MRS. RIGHT FOR EVERYONE. EVERY MALAM GET HIM OWN KETTLE.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by mrrights: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2016
This is Mr Rights

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by faitheverest(f): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Mr Rights full nairaland oooo, dont go there! grin grin
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2016
If you notice a chick thinks you are not good enough,just dump her and look for money,thinking about making cash is happier at least

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Ask4Info: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

To someone you might just be Mr right now

Are you the one in the Vlog? If yes, i want to ask you some questions.

1) Since you know ALL these things why are you still single?

2) While you mentioned your criteria of a guy to be considered why was CAR the first thing? apart being a poverty mentality, don't you know there are more wiser guys today who buy loads of properties without even yet owning a bicycle? Are you also aware there are countless broke guys who own a car and ABSOLUTELY nothing else except that car as an achievement?

3) How many relationships have you ever been into?

4) Why all the facial and body language? that was so "low". Next time comfort yourself and talk like a lady and not a club girl.

All in all your message is needed for the young ladies. Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by shehuolayinka(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Why are you deceiving them op? They would see ooooo
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by godunia(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
No mind them

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
There will always be a Mr right/Ms right. But sure there's no Mr perfect/Ms perfect.

@OP; what do you know about ethical philosophy? Teacher kindly don't teach me nonsense (no insult intended towards your person). One who find another that share same ethical philosophy with her already has a Mr right - especially those of the diplomatic ethical leanings.

I only see evil in a Ms bad looking for Mr right - she may never find it unless by accident.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Seth474: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2016
only kids live in Disney world,the girls themselves have a lot flops
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by profhezekiah: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
like nothing like true love love is love stop searching for ehat dat does nt exist
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by gentleman100(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2016
MzzTega:
Hmmmmmmm.
you're beautiful. Smiles @ your signature.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

grin cheesy
because 2016 dey end so you decide to wake up.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by andyanders: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
A great word from supper woman who stand to be a motivational speaker to the world.

I still tell people that you cannot find two perfect people on the face of this world. Nobody can be like you and you cannot be like someone. You can ONLY build yourself to be who you are. People tend to copycat in order to live a fake life to their own detriment. That is why we see abusive relationships here and there. Many fake marriages by the so called artists who live fake live style.

I pray some ladies see this as a way towards building their lives to have a better tomorrow. No one can tell you the truth unless you who is facing the world alone. No one can change you, rather you have to first stand to change yourself before you start thinking of someone out there.Be wise in taking decision for your life for a better tomorrow. This world is full of obstacles and ONLY those with a strong heart can navigate it. Relationship is all about what you can build out of it.Nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by AntiNigerian: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bella lemme tell you something, any man can be Mr Right, just get an idiot going to the left or coming from the centre and push him to the right! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by deturla: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:
There’s nothing like a Mr. Right or a perfect man, have you ever wondered why all the type of people you seem to love or feel they will be right for you end up disappointing you? The bad boy personae? The banker personae? The professor personae? The yahoo boy personae? Etc.

Growing up, you have envisioned the type of man you want to spend the rest of your life with, you have set up certain criteria of how your dream man should be, look and act like; when the time comes for you to date you reject every responsible person who comes your way because you have a picture of what your Mr. Right is supposed to be like, SISTER WAKE UP!

Have y’all ladies ever wondered why you envy other people’s relationships? Mostly celebrities or people of influence; some of y’all have daydreams and wet dreams of another person’s partner because you wish him to be yours, because you feel he is your dream man, you feel he is the exact replica of what your Mr. Right should be like, you begin to plot how you even want your present partner to emulate another man because you have been deceived by the media and other women who live fake lives that there’s such a thing as Mr. Right, SISTER WAKE UP!

So many single independent ladies out there who have been in the single market for long are confused! Even before a man asks them out they have concocted in their heads how they will rebrand him and turn him into their dream man or Mr. Right, dear men this is what we call a MR RIGHT NOW! In economic terms {if the preferable isn’t available, the available becomes the preferable} while there’s nothing bad with this most times it doesn’t work because we’re trying to change you into who you’re not just to fit the Mr. Right criterion.

Someone once asked me, what do you look for in a man? It’s not bad to have certain standards or criteria of what a future partner should possess, but it is stupid to meet someone who possesses 50/60 percent of these criteria and you deem him unworthy, no one I repeat one one on earth is a 100% complete, never was, never will be and that’s the mistake we ladies make because we focus more on other people’s facade of a relationship instead of trying to build ours, SISTER WAKE UP!

Have you ever entered into any relationship without goals? Expectations? Criteria? I know something must attract you at first but after that physical attraction, do you dump all your expectations at the door and say to yourself {let me see how this goes, let me go along with the ride, let me not expect anything and surprise myself, maybe something is wrong with my criteria, let me allow this man love me his own way, let me take the risk of not wanting anything and maybe just maybe in my want for nothing I might be contented} have you? And that my sister is what creates the avenue for a forever after.

Ever heard that joke? If your Mr. Right is going left please bring him to the right, you laugh at this but yet you don’t understand the heavy message this joke carries, someone might possess all the qualifications of what your Mr. Right should be but because of his physical appearance, financial capability or family background you tend to waive them aside, he’s handsome but short, he’s rich but disabled, he’s intelligent but not motivated, he’s shy but cold, he’s eloquent but foul, and so we complain about all creatures on earth, SISTER WAKE UP!

Do not let your peers deceive you, once they get hooked they know there’s nothing like a Mr. Right, they came to that conclusion before they got hooked and tried to live with it, it’s because they made peace with it that’s why you now envy them and want to emulate them, once you get a man who possesses a wee bit of those qualities you want in a man, make do with it as time goes on you would love him for the other part of those qualifications he’s not, no one can be right or perfect for another, it’s in our imperfections that’s where the true test of love lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnyJncLK2_U

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/12/ladies-theres-no-such-thing-as-mr-right.html

This video should be on Deedeesblog too.

Nice Video Isabella

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by SmartyPants(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella i don't like you or some of the views you express, but i admire your passion and drive.

You've got the right ideas of how to go about this business but you need to step up the implementation. Next time get a better background for your video. Be more professional. If you need to get a professional to shoot and edit for you, then do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Culin(f): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
So right my dear. It's either he's rich, tall, handsome but stingy. He's tall, handsome caring, religious but broke. He's Caring, rich, but ugly/fat/short. He's Tall, handsome, caring, smart, rich but annoyingly playful and talk-active. He's caring, Handsome, tall, rich, smart but too quite and boring/snub. He's Caring, tall, handsome, rich but uneducated and local. He's Rich, caring, handsome but old. He's Young, Handsome, tall, rich, caring but so arrogant. Or He's Young, smart, religious, caring, rich, tall , handsome but a sex freak. The list is endless. You just have to go with the one you can endure.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by MarieSucre(f): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
posterity:
i agree tacitly to some of your allusions, because some of our girls have romanticized this unhealthy idea of a man solving all their problems. however, i disagree with you because i have been trying all my life to make my self RIGHT for a particular girl. i think the concept of mr right is vague and ambiguous, because it doesnt mean a man must come with all the best qualities in the world, it means that for all our foibles and warts , there is someone out there who is willing to accept us.

so if you ask me how do i knw if someone is right for me, i will say its when home went from being a place to being a person.

I actually see sense in this contribution. Scratch that... This is some sensible comment right here. Never saw things in this way. Woooow.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by AntiNigerian: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
am totally perfect in every way imaginable
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by dabrightt: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2016
I wonder when ladies want to marry a God fearing man when they are not God fearing..I wonder where most of them keep there consience sleeping with there ex a day to there wedding and they think God can give them mister right..They are just selfish set of people
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by meggi4(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2016
DEAR BELLA JUST KEEP RINGING THE BELL AND WHEN THIS LADIES WAKES UP TELL THEM I AM OFF TO THE PARTY

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Diagoojoko: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2016
it’s in our imperfections that’s where the true test of love lies.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by crystar: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2016
MzzTega:
Hmmmmmmm.
Hi Mzz Tega, can we talk? it's important. That's my connect below.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

for ur mind grin grin grin grin

Hmmm I have been seeing your threads for quite some time now and I must say you are doing a nice job and you look dapper too...keep it up...
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by obowunmi(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Compartability is Mr. or Mrs. Right.

Ever been with someone who never gets your jokes? Who never laughs at the silly things you do?

Try it and see how miserable you'll become.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by ayamAgenius: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2016
There is... I exist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.