Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) (20650 Views)

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:
why lipsrsealed

That's our official resumption date...
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Delphie(f): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Delphie's are u also in.. cool cool cool

No
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Milanfan(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Drop your number lemme add so that you can be added to the group

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's our official resumption date...

eaya i see sad you wuda come right
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Lol grin that shows how innocent my mind is.. lipsrsealed na Barney me dey find go party, no Barney no party wink
grin
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Ferdyboss: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ferdyboss

Hi Ade
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
baba hw u dey
Ferdyboss:

Hi Ade
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
..♪show me ur Rozay♪
.. grin
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Ferdyboss: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
baba hw u dey

I'm doing fab! You couldn't make it to JV get together
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
am sory baba on that day was the panning comitte meeting at shoprite am realy sowi .. cry cry
Ferdyboss:

I'm doing fab! You couldn't make it to JV get together
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
take ur next flight to nigeria dont miss it even ellacute is coming all the way from germany.. so i dont think that will be an excuse cheesy cheesy

shocked sad
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by dee02(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
vizkiz:

Who be this one? grin

Your nemesis!
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na wa oh.
people dey fly in from Germany,Spain,U.S,Australia & the U.K for NL beach party........but I cannot come & go and travel from Maiduguri all the way down to Lagos for beach party na.
abi no be the same regular yansh I go see for there?

1 Like

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by SexyNairalander: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
ayam not coming

3 Likes

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by ajasbaba(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
can i bring condoms to share with others grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:

eaya i see sad you wuda come right

Lol. Maybe... Just maybe.
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by vizkiz: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
dee02:

Your nemesis!

See this one grin
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Maybe... Just maybe.
cheesy
issorait .....aint going tho
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
How much for the bus from obalende? Will it take us back to the pick up point?
When will the party end?
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
How much for the bus from obalende? Will it take us back to the pick up point?
When will the party end?
The party will continue till the beach security men drive us away cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy... Bad men cheesy
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
The party will continue till the beach security men drive us away cheesy cheesy

Overnight then? Cool.
Transport fare to move with the group?
How much that gon be?
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Overnight then? Cool.
Transport fare to move with the group?
How much that gon be?
Drop your number lemme add you to the group
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie's u look gud and sexy in ur pics.... hw u doing cool cool cool kiss kiss
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Dymaco(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abeg which Nairaland babe go follow me go sef ? As in, you know what I mean? cool

what is the meaning of tent payment
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by NegeduGrace(f): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
here we re..it's going to be fun

1 Like

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dymaco:

what is the meaning of tent payment
That is for the place where we will all sit and merry
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nairaland _bitch party - a conglomeration of gimpy-legged yoruba sluts_ grin
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
That is for the place where we will all sit and merry
Excuse me sir, will yoruba girls attend the party?
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
ProblematicPikin:

Excuse me sir, will yoruba girls attend the party?
Are you trying to be trabalistic? Well, Yoruba girls go show face wella cheesy
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to be trabalistic? Well, Yoruba girls go show face wella cheesy
Blood of obatala! I nor go come again. Yoruba girls are my nightmare. I fear them die
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.