Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) (20655 Views)

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by uvalued(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
this got me laffing

Please we don't want bobo, caprisome, zobo, kunu or viju milk oooo

just passing thru
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Dreyl(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
And you think say dem girls go fall for that your joystick abi? cheesy cheesy
if ivyy is coming i will sponsor the beach party. grin
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by MReloaded: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mynd should not dare go to the party o. Guys go just use am do barbecue
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Dreyl(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Why did you choose to start exclaiming here?
Are you coming
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Smellymouth: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Place your orders for Oloshos now oo...

Ojuelegba Olosho, Badagry Olosho, Lekki Oloshos, Okokomaiko Oloshos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dreyl:
if ivyy is coming i will sponsor the beach party. grin
You will sponsor everybody? wink cheesy
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Dreyl(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You will sponsor everybody? wink cheesy
sure! if she's coming. cool
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bt wait oooo y only lag...so u mean I will travel all the way from Abuja to lag for what?
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Smellymouth: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Emzyme:
Bt wait oooo y only lag...so u mean I will travel all the way from Abuja to lag for what?

To fry beans...

1 Like

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by ObioratheBully: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy cheesy grin tell me boss
grin

Id rather not. I don't want her to Clip my wings and condemn me to the gallows..
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Emzyme:
Those who reside in Abuja can also organize theirs cool
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin
ObioratheBully:
grin

Id rather not. I don't want her to Clip my wings and condemn me to the gallows..

1 Like

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by brandydaniells(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=52359482][/quote]

Who is that idiot lying on the couch
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by brandydaniells(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

To fry beans...
And me all the way from onitsha.... Bullshit in the highest atrocity
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
brandydaniells:

Who is that idiot lying on the couch
He's a Nairalander cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by sparkleRed(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
I need to slap mynd44 personally, I swear dat might be a reason to come, slap him well and den leave
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, funny enough if I show there most peeps won't recognize me.. cheesy
The kind terrorist beards when I dey keep now ehn.. cheesy
I know, but it still won't change a thing.
Beard sef dey attract people
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
sparkleRed:
I need to slap mynd44 personally, I swear dat might be a reason to come, slap him well and den leave

5 Likes

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nobody should come here telling us all the rubbish that happened afterwards o, if you decide to sleep with yourselves or whatever when you guys get there, better keep it there, don't come and be flooding NL with your B.S

#justsaying
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by sparkleRed(f): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=52369802][/quote]

Shebi u can have mouth issokay
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dreyl:
Are you coming

No, I'm not coming.
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
sparkleRed:

Shebi u can have mouth issokay
I can't wait

1 Like

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
freecocoa:
Nobody should come here telling us all the rubbish that happened afterwards o, if you decide to sleep with yourselves or whatever when you guys get there, better keep it there, don't come and be flooding NL with your B.S

#justsaying

Loooooooooool
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Loooooooooool
Why are you laughing? It's true, innit?undecided

Btw, If my memory serves me right, you were actively involved in stuffs like this sometime, not going this year?
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Sexxkillz: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
freecocoa:

#justsaying

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
freecocoa:
Why are you laughing? It's true, innit?undecided

Btw, If my memory serves me right, you were actively involved in stuffs like this sometime, not going this year?
That one did not even hold.

And I am not attending this one. I have had all the hangout I want at Ake Festival
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Sexxkillz post=52370282][/quote]
Remember me, you and OG at the beach? Fun days
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Sexxkillz: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Remember me, you and OG at the beach? Fun days
Frankly speaking. . .

3 Likes

Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Mayhorz(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
But wait oo....what is Mynd44 doing over here.... undecided
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Smellymouth: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kondomatic:
I know, but it still won't change a thing.

Beard sef dey attract people

Lol... I hope you're gonna attend?
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol... I hope you're gonna attend?
Nope. I am just reading about it for the first time so no provision is made for it in my schedules.

Moreover, I am not a party person.
Re: See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ok so those attending the party should wear a tag with their Nairaland monikers so we know who is who cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.