Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,402 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day (1085 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / How I Embraced Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by yazach: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
What a nice Christmas Gift!!!
Join me in congratulating a septuagenarian, Architect Aderemi Moses. He embraced Islam on Christmas Day (Dec 25th, 2016) after peaceful dialogue for just 3hours.
Congratulations once again baba!!!
Say Alihamdulillah for him

1 Like

Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by annunaki2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Al taquiya nonsense.
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by olasaad(f): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ma shaa Allah. Allah really love him @70s Alhamdulillah for him

1 Like

Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by annunaki2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
yazach:
Join me in congratulating a septuagenarian, Architect Aderemi Moses. He embraced Islam on Christmas Day (Dec 25th, 2016) after peaceful dialogue for just 3hours.
olasaad:
Ma shaa Allah. Allah really love him @70s Alhamdulillah for him

So if I decide to take a picture with that idiotic al taquiya merchant called yusuf adepoju means that I have accepted islam
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by Origin(f): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
God is not in need of anyone. Man is in need of God. If you need God seek Him.
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by olasaad(f): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
annunaki2:

So if I decide to take a picture with that idiotic al taquiya merchant called yusuf adepoju means that I have accepted islam
Well that's btw u and Allah because His d only one that see ur intention

1 Like

Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by annunaki2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
olasaad:

Well that's btw u and Allah because His d only one that see ur intention

Who or what is Allah Whatever it is, I can guarantee you that it can't see my intention.
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by Rilwayne001: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
annunaki2:

Who or what is Allah Whatever it is, I can guarantee you that it can't see my intention.

But Jesus and Yahweh can see your intentions?

2 Likes

Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by MrPRevailer(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
yazach:

Pls what is proof that he embraced Islam.
It might be true. Because ive seen some time-bomb agents placed in high level pastoral offices waiting to detonate at the planned/orchestrated time. And scamper away with the faiths of many that had come to trust them. Ugly undecided
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by yazach: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
For those that are in doubt, this man is a well known man in Osogbo the capital of Osun state.
Ustaz Adepoju was invited to the man's house and after about three hours of conversation, Allah in his infinite mercy, made this man to see the light of Islam and dumped the darkness of Christianity.

In fact, the converting to Islam is a big blow to the face of Christians in the town
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by Auki: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Alhamdullih rabil alamin. May Allah continue to guide him and admit him into your mercy.
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by annunaki2(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2016
yazach:
For those that are in doubt, this man is a well known man in Osogbo the capital of Osun state.
Ustaz Adepoju was invited to the man's house and after about three hours of conversation, Allah in his infinite mercy, made this man to see the light of Islam and dumped the darkness of Christianity.

In fact, the converting to Islam is a big blow to the face of Christians in the town

'Light' in a terror inspiring and demonic religion You must be smoking expired oshogbo weed grin

1 Like

Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by yazach: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
annunaki2:

'Light' in a terror inspiring and demonic religion You must be smoking expired oshogbo weed grin

Peace
Peace
Peace
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by yazach: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
OH ALLAH guide the likes of Anunaki to the righteous path, for only you have the power to do so
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by true2god: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Islam and propaganda is like teeth and tongue, very inseparable. What does this serve to achieve? Does it change the fact that a Muslim convert cannot leave Islam in an Islamic state like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Pakistan, etc? Islam, like a cult, once you join no exit door. I am not talking about western, American or Yoruba Muslims, because the Arabs regard them as brainwashed Muslim wannabes, but real Muslim of Arab or south east Asian descent, they cannot leave Islam without consequence.

For every 1 Yorubaman that embrace Islam, 100 left Islam. So this is no news at all. Muslims should not part themselves at the back for having achieved virtually nothing here.

Happy new year to my nairaland friends, both Christians and Muslims alike.

1 Like

Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by annunaki2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
yazach:
OH ALLAH guide the likes of Anunaki to the righteous path, for only you have the power to do so

I also pray that God guides Allah to the righteous path so that ignoramus like you won't be led to hell fire.
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by Anas09: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
yazach:
Link to his testimony of conversion?
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by Anas09: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
yazach:

Peace
Peace
Peace
Am waiting for a video of him testifying to his conversion. Yoruba Christian fathers have sons as muslims. Muslims mothers have christian daughters. If they take a picture you come up here screaming conversion.

Quick, quick with the video.
Re: A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day by Edwinmason(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
all these muslims they are always quick to claim conversion whereas it nt so......islam your religion is declining at a fast rate in nigeria.....if you doubt me check google

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch RCCG Holy Ghost Service Live – Holy Ghost Service Online / Prophet Odumeje aka The Lion Humiliated In Anambra / Jesus Is Like Adam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.