Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding (50117 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Praktikals(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its her real face. grin
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Otapipia: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
Simple and neat
Simple-yes but neat- I don't know.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Femich18(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
savcy:
And see how beautiful she still looks. Some will apply four layers of makeup and look "beautiful". Soon after the wedding, the husband will file for divorce, reason being, he has been scammed.
wink
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by cerowo(f): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Her choice though
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Real beauty grin grin. I want my future wife to wear little to no makeup shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its normal in deeper life na
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by cinerita: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
savcy:
And see how beautiful she still looks. Some will apply four layers of makeup and look "beautiful". Soon after the wedding, the husband will file for divorce, reason being, he has been scammed.
lol. u over funny ooo
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by BrutusOj(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
my type of girl. simple and natural
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Akansilewax: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Deeper life members
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Finally anas09 and kingebukasblog surface. Congrats.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Raymie(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
is her husband's teeth supposed to match their Ankara?
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by onyiiella(f): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
No I can't look this sick on my wedding day, not possible. I love my make up sorry.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
I admire her,but however, I can't do that on my wedding day

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by barrybanbi: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
So?

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by tanwantu: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chipappii:
Nice. But I would love my wife to look her best on our day.
This is her best any other thing is counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Anas09: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Surfaced where?
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by posterity(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
she has gone back to her roots, real beauty is rarely seen, that is its mystery. Anyways make up or nit, i do not give a darn inasmuch she can organise her family and make her husband a better man. happy conjugal bliss to them...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Debra911(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
It really good to look natural,I love being natural on a good day, but my wedding should be different,though not the kind of make up that'll make me look entirely different from the real me, I don't fancy that. Congrats to the newly wedded wife , it a free world,She's good to go. I wish them HML

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Ten12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shebi Una don see de real African queen now abi..
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Anas09: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bitchvibe:
No, ah. I dey make up oo. Which kind one be that? I no be Deeper oo.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by ikombe: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chipappii:
Nice. But I would love my wife to look her best on our day.
Define best

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by chimhigher(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nt new, all doz Deeper life girls bin doin make up free weddings as far bk as wen abel killed cain,no sorry cain killed abel..wait ooo who killed who self..well dere was a killing sha doesnt mata
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by discman2k2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
wtf she looks sick truth be told! she doesn't have joyous expressions on her face

Wtf, u look fake *Lopez, u dont sound normal bae!

because uve been deceiving urself wt make up shudnt giv u d f*ckn audacity to insult a proud Natural beauty. She's proud of it, & d hubby aint blind. R u proud of urs?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/29/see-photos-of-a-bride-who-shows-up-make-up-free-for-her-wedding/

WOW!! Check out the pictures of a bride who decides to become an exception to the rule by showing up make-up free on her wedding day.

Pictures of the lady known as Sarah went viral after friends and family posted pictures of she and her husband in matching kente with her looking natural and beautiful.

wink

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by ALEXIS0240: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
adedayoa2:
Fine geh
SexY GeH
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by haibe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
onyiiella:
No I can't look this sick on my wedding day, not possible. I love my make up sorry.
who cares about you anyway? undecided
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by haibe(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
wtf she looks sick truth be told! she doesn't have joyous expressions on her face
you look fake, truth be told..
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Lasskeey: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:

Simple and neat

.......Gbamm ! cool

Meanwhile , Somewhere in KalaKuta Republic grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Damseldammy07(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=SexyNairalander post=52363369]booked

I always say it, on our first date we must go swim, that's how some will make up and you might end up dating your ex again without knowing
[/quote
But the lady u posted is really beautiful with or without makeup. Even with are bald

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Damantsa(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
better to look natural than super-artificial
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by SexyNairalander: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Damseldammy07 post=52364529][/quote] especially this lady

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Mjbless16(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
And Dat's Wat I called Natural beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding / Anuoluwapo Adebanjo Designed Queen Elizabeth’s 90th Birthday Cake / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.