Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (44377 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Can't Find My Father Since 2003, An Igbo Woman Charmed Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by modivaz(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Talk to ur Father in prayers...whatever religion u r
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Eljefeoflagos(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lets not get supersticious here bro, not very thing is jazz please as this is what keeps dividing us as a country. its not a case of your bro eating "ewedu" , a popular type of draw soup used in eating some tradition dishes mostly prepared in the south western part of Nigeria , theres nothing wrong in tribes having some feel of each other types of meals from different parts of the country bro.Stop thinking that way, its your brothers choice to feel and enjoy whoever he wants to be with please respect that. In the case of him beating up your sister, that is really wrong of him and he shld apologise asap and amend ways with your siblings. pls lets not breed hatred for unity sake and lets learn to accommodate one another. You don't even know who you might fall in love with later on in life, be it Irobo, Itshekiri, igobo, hausa, yoruba , or even English, Brazilian or chinese. I have one advice 4u ... pls never limit your scope of partner to just your immediate environment if possible, and pls have you ever tasted other pals meals like the chinese , afang, and other meals b4? bliss me bro when u fall in love with a gurl from those zones, u'll taste their meals through that very girl.
Lastly with respect to your phone, pls turn up 4 yourself, work hard 4 yourself and don't expect NADA from anyone , Thank you. Heres a rare commenter on NL.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by curvilicious: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ikombe: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
let me see if i can condense everything I saw up there into 5 sentences.
>Your brother is a pussyy who got pussy-whipped by a girl with an even larger pussyy.at this point,she can poison him and he'll die with a smile.
>Your sister has got bigger balls than both of you put together.
>Your brother is an abusive fool whose mumu button is being used to kill mosquitoes by one random ashawò
>You are one broke mofo.common phone screen.HaBa!
> You're a pussy......or have I mentioned that already?

Baba has spoken grin
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
Op is a girl uncle and why shouldnt be buy me a phone before he gets his girl a phone??am I not his sibling?or was it not I and my sister our mother left for him before going??why's he my elder brother rif he cannot cater for my needs?
Your brother doesn't owe you anything. Better rearrange your mindset to avoid future disappointments.
It's good if he helps you. Very good and commendable. But he's not your father who brought you into the world. So it's not his responsibility. better face your studies and hustle to provide for yourself as soon as you can.
It's a cold world out there.
Just giving you this cold hard reality check Before you pin your hopes of survival on someone and end up disappointed.

You're still 17. I hope you learn in time. Starting from now.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
the only problem here is that all of you are sharing a house and are in each other's business. if you get a girlfriend who starts shacking up with you, your brother will probably come and start his own thread on how you have been jazzed/poosywhipped.

your brother has no obligation to buy or fix your phone - you are not his child.

his mistake is not moving out of your shared house.

if he was in a place he owned/rented, you would not be privy to whatever food his gf cooked, or what he chooses to buy for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Eljefeoflagos(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
know who you might fall in love with later on in life, be it Irobo, Itshekiri, igobo, hausa, yoruba , or even English, Brazilian or chinese. I have one advice 4u ... pls never limit your scope of partner to just your immediate environment if possible, and pls have you ever tasted other ppls meals like the chinese, Ghanian meals etc Lets not get supersticious here bro, not very thing is jazz please as this is what keeps dividing us as a country. its not a case of your bro eating "ewedu" , a popular type of draw soup used in eating some tradition dishes mostly prepared in the south western part of Nigeria , theres nothing wrong in tribes having some feel of each other types of meals from different parts of the country bro.Stop thinking that way, its your brothers choice to feel and enjoy whoever he wants to be with please respect his feelings and position. In the case of him beating up your sister, that is really wrong of him and he shld apologise asap and ammend ways with your siblings. pls lets not breed hatred for unity sake and lets learn to accommodate one another irrespective of the tribe, ethnicity or religion. You don't even know who you might fall in love with later on in life, be it Irobo, Itshekiri, igobo, hausa, yoruba , or even English, Brazilian, American or even chinese. Get exposed, open your eyes and expand view pls. I have one advice 4u ... pls never limit your scope of partner to just your immediate environment if possible, and pls have you ever tasted other peoples meals like the chinese , afang, and other meals b4? believe me bro, when u fall in love with a gurl from those zones, u'll taste their meals through that very girl. #LiveLife
Lastly with respect to your phone, pls turn up 4 yourself, work hard 4 yourself and don't expect NADA from anyone , Thank you. Heres a rare commenter on NL.
ese , afang, and other meals b4? bliss me bro when u fall in love with a gurl from those zones, u'll taste their meals through that very girl.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by curvilicious: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tritri i wrote it just look thru
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by bigtt76(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy ...how old are you self? Your brother does not owe you a phone replacement. Try go and get work so you can afford the the phone of your choice. Stop being an agbaya grin

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Originalsly: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
" When a man loves a woman....If she's bad he can't see it....She can do no wrong. ... Turn his back on his best friend.... If he put her down" ...explain all you want to him. .. nothing would change. No doubt. ... even an ordinary lazy woman would never be laying in bed that late when staying with her bf... much less when she is staying with his siblings... she should be the first to be awake and doing stuff to impress you guys... until the marriage ...then she'll show her true colours! I guess she add stuff to the food to purge you guys... I suggest you return the favour.... keep adding laxatives to her food water and drinks.... let her be confined to the toilet... she'll soon move and drag your bro with her.In time his eyes would clear.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is this one in his right senses at all??why's he my brother if he cannot take care if me?and before he marry the girl,trust me,i would have found my way in life,they aren't married, I'm still his sibling, apply sense when quoting me,you talk like someone that lost all his siblings
cococandy:

Your brother doesn't owe you anything. Better rearrange your mindset to avoid future disappointments.
It's good if he helps you. Very good and commendable. But he's not your father who brought you into the world. So it's not his responsibility. better face your studies and hustle to provide for yourself as soon as you can.
Just giving you this cold hard reality check Before you pin your hopes of survival on someone and end up disappointed.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by j1balba: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bluezy13:
Schedule a family meeting...for the three of you and iron things out.
Be mature as regards the matters you table and the matters you swallow.
If possible invite an Elder in the family...but that should come after you must have tried the first meeting.

That girl is a golddigger, love should go to hell! They ain't married yet. Family comes first boutefore girlfriend
with Yoruba people when you are dating a girl she is automatically your wife. But I feel cooking should not make you hate her Cox everyone has a way he does his /her own, and it seems you don't just like her.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
cococandy:

Good that a woman is telling her this, so it doesn't seem like I'm just talking out of my ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
Is this one in his right senses at all??why's he my brother if he cannot take care if me?and before he marry the girl,trust me,i would have found my way in life,they aren't married, I'm still his sibling, apply sense when quoting me,you talk like someone that lost all his siblings
Okay. grin

Until reality sets in for you.

Welcome to the world teenager.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:

I am truly sorry for you.
You obviously don't want to get sense. No worries, Life will teach you.

Check with us later when you get put in the girl's position some years from now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Bluezy13(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
j1balba:
with Yoruba people when you are dating a girl she is automatically your wife. But I feel cooking should not make you hate her Cox everyone has a way he does his /her own, and it seems you don't just like her.

That's to the Yorubas.
And I'm not OP.
By the way; if dating a girl automatically makes her a wife, then why perform the marriage rites? ??
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
ebonflexy:

I am truly sorry for you.
You obviously don't want to get sense. No worries, Life will teach you.
before you say so!!

If you treat your siblings as shit,sorry our family is different

You lack hone training so therefore don't push your anger and feelings on my thread

You're probably the only son,slowpoke!
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
Now I see that you've no home training and you're very stupid. You said your woman not your girlfriend, did you skip the part where I said he beat my sister because of his girlfriend? When he has started beating her now what will happen in two years time?? Isn't it to move out??if you've nothing to say stop quoting me abeg,you're an old fool that has no sense at all,gtfoh

If I'm an old fool, then you must be young and wise. Carry on smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by transient123(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
I think you should man up and tell him how you feel,if you can't then please allow sleeping dog lie.

About the phone he bought I don't think that should be a cause to worry about. You are a man, take care of your responsibilities abegi.

Your last paragraph got me cracking. So, a man should fend for himself, whether schooling, a kid or jobless while a girl must be pampered no matter her circumstance, hope I got you right sha...lol
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
cococandy:

Okay. grin

Until reality sets in for you.

Welcome to the world teenager.
whatever scare-crow
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
before you say so!!

If you treat your siblings as shit,sorry our family is different

You lack hone training so therefore don't push your anger and feelings on my thread

You're probably the only son,slowpoke!

Not the only son, and not an slowpoke.
I have a sister, who is not as stupid as both you and your sister to be sitting down, painting nails, waiting for someone else to be buying her things.
She hussles like a true queen.
A true sister will follow her brother shopping and point out something nice to get the woman he is breaking head for, you agbayas are there fighting for his time and resources like vultures.

Carry go with your selfish, prostitute mindset.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by lacoach: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Get up and stop interfering in your brother;s affair.
Mind you, he is old enough to make his choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by pauloo2580(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
pray for your bros and God will see him through
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:

Did you open this thread to insult people? If you continue like this I bet you any woman your brother marries will take advantage of this to poison his mind against you. Learn to control your anger, no need to tarnish your own image.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
curvilicious:
It all started when we lost our mom and had nowhere to go we all had to relocate to live with him all 5 of us
Then he brought d geh as househelp before we knew he started straffing her
Later d girl started sending us on errands instead of the other way round
After she started vomitting my elder sister was like she get belle? My eldest brother drove her first for ever saying such.
Then she moved into his room, we kept quiet before you know she started punishing us
My kid sis will trek to school meanwhile there was car and driver
One day she woke up packed my kid sis clothes and set it all on fire for no reason
Outrightly told my other bro he will never go to school, told my sis she too wont as for me i already knew my fate
Till one day me and her fought because she refused to give us food for 3days so, i plucked okra to cook for us to beg garri and eat after so much hunger(meanwhile they killed full goat insider d deep freezer that she locked with key). Then came crueler she saw me cooking took d pot and flung it over d fence i got angry fought her and broke her head
Who send me?
Na so my brother take vex o say i want to kill his wife(they got married)
He sent us out, i took my 2sibblings we didn't know where to go
We slept outside a couple of days till someone helped us with one room
I got a job as cleaner in a hotel, my brother as messenger in an eatery, our last born was in primary school and my bro was manager in one of d den multinational companies had all d money but left us because of olosho wife
We managed o for so long

Till 2008 he retired and 2009 the benefits and all that was paid.
Then gbam d thing happen

WOW...I ACTUALLY DONT BELIEVE IN JAZZ BUT WITH THIS I THINK I NEED TO.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Greenbullet(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
This only happens in an afonja's family

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by FreeSpirited: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:
Lol. This story is funny to me. Don't ask me why because I don't know grin grin grin

Are you sure u are not the ewedu eating gal?
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by TheMan001: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
@Freaky 101.. did u ever beg your brother to help you with money to repair ur touchpad? Do you have the wisdom to talk to your brother about ur plight with this girl using the right choice of words? wen u complain about ur phone and things are you with all due respect saying that your family is so broke that ur bro shldnt just path with 90k+ on someone he just met? Was ur sister very disrespectful wen she confronted him abt d matter? Has ur brother ever done this with another girl and do u think if u were in his shoes u might hve done at least 20k on d lady?.. Wat do u think u can do between u, ur bro and ur family to at least make d relationship work? Wen u can answer these questions brilliantly, then u wl b makin a headstart.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by IamLEGEND1: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bobbyjay001:

iLegend, take am easy now
ilegend & i are ctually two distinct entities.
no relation whatsoever.....but point taken. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.