Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos (2020 Views)

Toyota Camry 95 Model...,,,1st Body 550k Location Owerri / Awoof AWD Lexus 2005 Rx330 , Location: Abule Egba / sold!!! Lexus RX300 @1.350m Location: Abule Egba Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its very clean and its in perfect condition. Comes with fabric interior, factory fitted a.c, CD loader, and so on but it has an engine problem, the engine and gear needs to be changed cos its hybrid. Serious buyers can come and inspect . location : abule egba,lagos. Call or Whatsapp me 08102012324. Its Lagos cleared and the custom papers are up to date

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Some other scraps

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:
Some other scraps
Selling scrap, but still making my money in a righteous way *thank God*
And you? Selling fake cars that doeesn't exist. Cityhood 2. The law will surely catch up with you one day. You better change.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2016
wjames:

Selling scrap, but still making my money in a righteous way *thank God*
And you? Selling fake cars that doeesn't exist. Cityhood 2. The law will surely catch up with you one day. You better change.

cc: GAZZUZZ, Kingreign, MPVgoddes, aieromon, diportivo, ajebuter, dominique,

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:
Some other scraps

princetom1:

cc: GAZZUZZ, Kingreign, MPVgoddes, aieromon, diportivo, ajebuter, dominique,

Both of you have been unfair to the OP.

It was clearly stated faulty engine.

This is a very reliable vehicle and I would buy as it is (after proper negotiations on price) in a heart beat. In fact op I'm calling you now, this could be a good gift or a courtesy car.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2016
Princetom1, its too early my brother, I've got works to do....
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Both of you have been unfair to the OP.

It was clearly stated faulty engine.

This is a very reliable vehicle and I would buy as it is (after proper negotiations on price) in a heart beat. In fact op I'm calling you now, this could be a good gift or a courtesy car.
Thanks bro... The car is hybrid. Its ready for inspection anytime u're ready. That's the location at my signature. You can even come without calling me
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Update: called the Op, car came in as a hybrid car will require a complete engine and transmission, harness and engine ecu.

It will need a new cluster and a lot will be spent on labour.

Seems my Brehs above were correct.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by kingreign(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:
Some other scraps
Edited.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by diportivo: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Update: called the Op, car came in as a hybrid car will require a complete engine and transmission, harness and engine ecu.

It will need a new cluster and a lot will be spent on labour.

Seems my Brehs above were correct.

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have done my part, no time, walks out of thread like
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingreign:

Edited.

On a serious note, op is a jjc, and all his ads seems like they are from d dump site/mech dump site. We don learn here already, op, #CityhoodGate too have office, Infact, a car mart , not a dump yard

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:

On a serious note, op is a jjc, and all his ads seems like they are from d dump site/mech dump site. We don learn here already, op, #CityhoodGate too have office, Infact, a car mart , not a dump yard
Educated illiterate, call any dealer in abule egba area and ask him that who's the chairman of the car dealer association and the name of his company. Then you'll come back and postrate for ur daddy. I guess your own car garage is on the high sea (that's if u have one), "sey no be abeg let me snap ur car and post it online you dey do?".
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
wjames:
Its very clean and its in perfect condition

. Comes with fabric interior, factory fitted a.c, CD loader, and so on but it has an engine problem, the engine needs to be changed

. Serious buyers can come and inspect . location : abule egba,lagos. Call or Whatsapp me 08102012324. Its Lagos cleared and the custom papers are up to date

statement 1. Is a LIE.

Statement 2 is a lie.

Full disclosure is the best policy, stop trading words here.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

statement 1. Is a LIE.

Statement 2 is a lie.

Full disclosure is the best policy, stop trading words here.
Hello, check where I quoted you and I replied that's its hybrid. Check the pictures well and do u see any fault with the interior.
Pls try and verify well before making conclusions and don't be like that educated illiterate (princetom1 abi wetin them call the mumu).
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Those are the custom papers. Pls if u're not buying then leave it! I angry posted a Toyota Camry envelop here yesterday (check my topics) I wrote it that the interior and exterior is rough, still within few hours, by God's grace, I had a buyer that paid immediately, so why will I want to destroy a name my dad has been building for years. angry

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op is high on kwale weeds. Chairman my ass, if u are the chairman and selling all these scrap, i wonder what others are selling, maybe body or rims alone... oh, carton like urs. Op is delusional and calling me a dealer, even called me cityhood, ha ha ha. Please guys, when u see a seller that is arrogant like this, it only mean one thing.... yes, u guys guess right...

Chai, diaris God o. Ebule egba dealer don suffer

Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:
Op is high on kwale weeds. Chairman my ass, if u are the chairman and selling all these scrap, i wonder what others are selling, maybe body or rims alone... oh, carton like urs. Op is delusional and calling me a dealer, even called me cityhood, ha ha ha. Please guys, when u see a seller that is arrogant like this, it only mean one thing.... yes, u guys guess right...

Mumu, I guess you're jobless. Why don't you try job/vacancies forum. Them fit help ur career. Lolz
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:

That's how educated illiterate like you behave. Read the comments again. Boy, I didn't call u cityhood, I compared u with him cos u're both on the same level and i didnt tell you am the chairman, i told u to find out. You better go and beg Buhari to include ur name among the N-Power participants cos I guess u're jobless and you need some thing to keep you busy instead of junketing and wasting your precious time, as old as you are.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
wjames:

That's how educated illiterate like you behave. Read the comments again. Boy, I didn't call u cityhood, I compared u with him cos u're both on the same level and i didnt tell you am the chairman, i told u to find out. You better go and beg Buhari to include ur name among the N-Power participants cos I guess u're jobless and you need some thing to keep you busy instead of junketing and wasting your precious time, as old as you are.

Ha ha ha, e pain am. Am a smile boy o, but thanks, am not job hunting and not selling scrap either. We are both here, hopefully u don't sell carton for someone soon. Like peak, its in u
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
wjames:

Mumu, I guess you're jobless. Why don't you try job/vacancies forum. Them fit help ur career. Lolz

I should leave, so that u could see people to scam easily? No thanks,
Besides, auto section is my specialty, stop wasting ur time telling me where to be. Again, am not job hunting, maybe u can leave here and go there sha
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by wjames(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
princetom1:

Ha ha ha, e pain am. Am a smile boy o, but thanks, am not job hunting and not selling scrap either. We are both here, hopefully u don't sell carton for someone soon. Like peak, its in u
Lolz Ordinary "small" you can not spell.
*in emmanuella's voice*
Uncle, please who taught you English? Lolz
Abegii, I don tire jare.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by princetom1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
wjames:

Lolz Ordinary "small" you can not spell.
*in emmanuella's voice*
Uncle, please who taught you English? Lolz
Abegii, I don tire jare.

Thank God u don tire. Am watching ur scraps closely.
Re: Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos by diportivo: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guys guys

Wetin happen na

(1) (Reply)

2008SOLD SOLD SOLD Camry Sport SOLD SOLDEngine.gear Has To Be Replaced@1.5 / 1996 Toyota Corolla 400k / Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.