Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? (54800 Views)

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
modivaz:
U missed one. BORNO...thank you
You need cane shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Sexxkillz: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Remove Benin from that list, and Abeokuta. . . undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by omofunaab(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Many have not being to abeokuta before, that's why they are saying rubbish

Op is saying best places to reside, abeokuta is peaceful, the cost of living in abeokuta is low and it has good road networks..

6 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by brushesz: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Benin and Abeokuta?
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by playtheblues(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
1. Abuja.

2. Port Harcourt.

3. Enugu.

4.Uyo.

5. Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by freeborn76(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enugu, Calabar and Uyo...maybe Ilorin too.

I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by PigMeat: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is gross height of stewpidity and ineptudeness displayed by the op of this thread. Calabar should come after abuja and lagos. Abeokuta and edo should not even be in the top 10.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by wenson(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wer Warri
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by SweetBanana: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op,u sure say ds ur list make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by zicky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oxtonguy:
I no agree my own list be no1 lagos no2 abuja no3 port-harcourt no4 ibadan no5 kano no6 enugu
you List made more sense but I might just replace Ibadan with Calabar

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by askjohnprosper: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
This dude have not been to Enugu, Calabar, Owerri or Port Harcourt

10 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Enugu should be number 1
Seconded

4 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Edenoscar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Moneyyy:
Sambisa is the best
Gbam!! Safest place in nigeria, sight seeing in sambisa would be great for tourists

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Wetin Do enugu? undecided
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by PigMeat: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
askjohnprosper:
The dude is a stagnant fellow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by zicky(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
Op..... Must be a cone head
Cos they don't travel
They only stay in oshogbo open a nairaland account and knack head on the ground until they die
cheesy cheesy cheesy am deaded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by holuwasheyir: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmm,op where u want put kaduna?
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by bamog(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
chai

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by faitheverest(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Geraldyne:
wah of aba? angry

No mind the Op.... Aba na number1. Abum Nwa aba...
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by EKLE: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
is the op telling us the cities he've lived in or wat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by DonXavi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Rollwitu:

v. Abeokuta

Located in Ogun State, Abeokuta is the ancient city of the Egbas, the Ijebus, and others descended from a common ancestry. The Olumo Rock is the main feature of Abeokuta, and the name literarily means “under the stone/rock” to depict how its ancient people hid in rocks during ancient tribal wars. It is a very traditional place to live in with lots of fascinating attractions to delight the eyes and mind.

Living in this city is cheap because of abundant houses and food supplies, and it also hosts a people warm toward one another. The road network is averagely good and power supply is stable. The security is also good and there is very low rate of crime in the city, with everyone acting as vigilante to the other.

There are hotels and guest houses to cater to your lodging, and recreational facilities to meet your needs. Business opportunities here could be drab just like in Ibadan, but the people manage to get by. There is no major airport, but transportation by land is never a problem
The Op should have titled the thread the best cities in the Southwest to live in.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Greedgod: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Wetin Do enugu? undecided
i heard ur virginkpekus is more accomodating dan los angeles for my deek

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by rozayx5(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
ABUJA

ENUGU

UYO

JOS

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
askjohnprosper:

Don't mind the guy, missing enugu simply means he isn't well travelled

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Afam4eva(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
The best way to be bias and not get suspected is by making sure you don't seem bias. As i see Abeokuta and Benin, i just tire. The OP forgot to add Ado Ekiti.

14 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by moshino(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Noneroone:
...from a yorubaman

...from a yorubaman, who has not been anywhere else, and does not know the meaning of, nor respect words like 'bias' and 'objectivity'.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by ahless(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Calabar not included
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by wcurtis76(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
I don't know why people are suffering from and epidemics called tribalism the person that wrote this must be an ofe mmanu being, rubbish, have you been to enugu before?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by wtfCode: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
This op na definition of kolomental.
Where's PH?,Enugu?,uyo?,owerri?,umuahia?,asaba?,calabar?.
Apart from Abuja n Lagos, every other town/city is crap compared to the ones I listed angry
U neva travel b4? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by paulo220(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enugu And rivers state Are not on ur lists.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Virginkpekus(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Greedgod:

i heard ur virginkpekus is more accomodating dan los angeles for my deek
Pls respect yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.