Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? (54905 Views)

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibadan suburbs

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Beautiful hotels in

IBADAN

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Rickcutie(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
ogorwyne:

am a lioness. Doing my PG studies there
Really?.. I never knew. Here i was thinking we r a million miles apart. I'll be luking forward to seeing u one of these days wen u r around if u dont mind.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by ekmike(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Alexis11:

If you are Igbo go to Enugu,

If you are from other part of Nigeria go to Ibadan.
I like IB although I haven't been there recently. It also seems alot of people are moving there now so for that reason I would have prefered somewhere else. Am not igbo but I visited Enugu once although it was a very brief stay. Thanks for the suggestion. Are you in any of these towns?
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by agrovick(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
ogorwyne:

i misplaced my fone o jare. show na, i dey wait. pack money come o.

And I was planning to give u highphone 7 but I can see u are careless gringrin
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by omonkiti: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Alexis11:

So how did you feel after telling yourself all these lies? grin
you may consider it to be a lie, but the truth has been told///////BYE
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by omonkiti: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Ibadan suburbs

Are you a fine art teacher? because this your pics carry plenty colours
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
PH no be Enugu mate shocked
Look at this clown posting photoshopped pics.. Post this unedited pics of ph.. Enugu and PH no be mate

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
More PH, it beat Enugu hand down
see what it means for a city to be rated liveable.. does ph have these facilities? Nah... lol

This is enugu

cc
Omudia11

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Omudia11: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
So "liveable" to you translates into a low budget amusement park and a stream with greenery beside? You really aren't exposed.
FreeGlobe:

see what it means for a city to be rated liveable.. does ph have these facilities? Nah... lol

This is enugu

cc
Omudia11
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Ibadan suburbs
If you need more pics of enugu (not photoshopped), hala I will provide you with them.. lol... Enugu is a best kept secret.. Not your regular Nigerian cities

cc
Omudia11

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

It shows you have never been to enugu before, visit enugu and know what it means for a city to be liveable.. mentioning ph, the most disorganized and unplanned city in Nigeria with security challenges alongside enugu is foolishness

Lol. You're right. First time I when to Enugu I didn't feel like leaving...Enugu for me is the best place to stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Omudia11:
So "liveable" to you translates into a low budget amusement park and a stream with greenery beside? You really aren't exposed.
Lol... see your live.. Travel and see you will say no but rather come here to spew ignorance.. That is not even an amusement park, It is enugu mall which a million times better than ph mall

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

If you need more pics of enugu (not photoshopped), hala I will provide you with them.. lol... Enugu is a best kept secret.. Not your regular Nigerian cities

cc
Omudia11
Ibadan business district

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Omudia11: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Girl I don't trade insults on NL and won't stoop to your level. You really sound like an unexposed person. Enugu isn't a place anyone should dream of traveling to. I've lived in Europe since I was 18 so take your own advice and travel. Maybe then you'll understand than Enugu is not the only place one can travel to.

This is my last reply to you, quit mentioning me.
FreeGlobe:

Lol... see your live.. Travel and see you will say no but rather come here to spew ignorance.. That is not even an amusement park, It is enugu mall which a million times better than ph mall
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

This is enugu

cc
Omudia11
PH is livable than Enugu I don't have much picture from that region,and Ibadan gat better to offer

Agodi gardens,Ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Omudia11:
[s]Girl I don't trade insults on NL but don't push me. You really sound like an unexposed person. Enugu isn't a place anyone should dream of traveling to. I've lived in Europe since I was 18 so take your own advice and travel. Maybe then you'll understand than Enugu is not the only place one can travel to.[/s]
Still talking rubbish.. This is internet, anyone can claim anything.. You sound like an ikwerre person who have never stepped foot out of rumuola.. You are the unexposed person here.. I will keep posting pictures of enugu why I wait for you to back up your claims of ph with pictures or do you want to see pictures of ph too? ignorant kid

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Omudia11: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thrash! [s]
FreeGlobe:

Still talking rubbish.. This is internet, anyone can claim anything.. You sound like an ikwerre person who have never stepped foot out of rumuola.. You are the unexposed person here.. I will keep posting pictures of enugu why I wait for you to back up your claims of ph with pictures or do you want to see pictures of ph too? ignorant kid
[/s]
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Look at this clown posting photoshopped pics.. Post this unedited pics of ph.. Enugu and PH no be mate
Hybrid fool AKURE beat Enugu not to talk PH

AKURE

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
PH is livable than Enugu I don't have much picture from that region,and Ibadan gat better to offer

Agodi gardens,Ibadan
shattap. Enugu is the #1 livable city in Nigeria... Ibadan is not even in the discussion,,

Enugu

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

Lol. You're right. First time I when to Enugu I didn't feel like leaving...Enugu for me is the best place to stay in Nigeria
Enugu is among top 10 polluted cities in Nigeria keep deceiving yourself

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Omudia11:
Thrash!
hehehehe... YOu go get sense by force...

more of enugu.... this is what you want to compare with ph slum cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

shattap. Enugu is the #1 livable city in Nigeria... Ibadan is not even in the discussion,,

Enugu
Lol Enugu comparing Ibadan what a bull shit

IBADAN more

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Enugu has lowest crime rate in Nigeria..

Real pics of Akure and Ibadan coming up as you no wan respect yourself

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/enugu-has-lowest-crime-rate-igp/
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Lol Enugu comparing Ibadan what a bull shit

IBADAN more
This is ibadab city that is better than enugu... keep posting photoshopped pics and deceiving yourself

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
omonkiti:

Are you a fine art teacher?
because this your pics carry plenty colours
Na because Ibadan fine na

Ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is the ibadan Oxtonguy says is better than enugu.. blasphemy.. lol

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Na because Ibadan fine na

Ibadan
if that is ibadan, where come be this? cheesy

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

This is ibadab city that is better than enugu... keep posting photoshopped pics and deceiving yourself
And Enugu

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Omudia11 see your ph oh that is more livable than enugu.. This is ph on an average day...

Compare and contrast with enugu, second pic.. rubbish

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:

You are without doubt entitled to your opinion. As for me, I fell in love with Enugu the moment I stepped in there despite that I've lived in pH all my life. The pollution levels there may be alarming, but it's hard not to fall in love with Enugu. You should visit there sometime
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
You certainly don't know the meaning of livability

Ibadan Agodi garden

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.