Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina (43341 Views)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai) / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by tbanj07(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please where is the picture of the dude?
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by ExAngel007(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
seriously
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by OluleyeAdeyemo: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
It should be Goodluck Jonathan they sentence to death by hanging
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by emeejinsm: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fulani and killing be like mua and phone
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by yinkslinks(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
His not poor. The father eat from nigeria too. The boy or man is an angry bastaaaaaarrrrd.
veekid:
only applicable to the poor
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
What if his father was alive, will justice be served?
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Well, since there is not a single hangman in Nigeria at the moment. How is he going to be killed?
Are you sure about this?. cheesy grin
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by Alagbada1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good judgement, stabbing a fellow human being to death because your father is a political office holder, kill him, he's already a waste, just occupying space on earth. RIP cool.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by transient123(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Affluence does not translate to good home training, same with poverty.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by bamog(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
u see

Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by ikombe: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
faitheverest:
Awusa dey hang person I think say na to cut cut body dem dey do??

Abeg na who sing, "iworiwooooo, my financial woman be that ooo be that ooo(whatever).. I want to download it
Phyno - Financial Woman .ft. Psquare.. #playmaker album undecided
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by jericco1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
he'll appeal
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by Handsomecole(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
The only thing paining me is the date he committed the crime.

Why must it be my Birth date?? embarassed
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by Sweetguy25: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Benita27:
Are you sure about this?. cheesy grin

Yup. For almost 16 years
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by ogologoamu: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Hope other judges can do the same and not collecting bribes like Justice Ademola (Afonja) and Ngwuta (IPOB )

If the deceased were from the south do you think that he would have gotten this judgement?.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by seguno2: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
News

Better news.
Ran away from the law for five years but the long arms of our judicial system still caught up with him.
Kudos.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by ifexezim(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
So it took the court 8 years to pass this judgement, nawa ooo that means it will take more 10 years to execute this judgement. Nigeria judiciary needs cleansing
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by greggng: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Well, since there is not a single hangman in Nigeria at the moment. How is he going to be killed?

Well Ghana people comes handy. Ask oshobaba were he got the ones he used
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by faitheverest(f): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
Phyno - Financial Woman .ft. Psquare.. #playmaker album undecided

Thanks dear
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by shevchenko(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
What of El Mustapha that killed Abiola.Goat country
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by ikombe: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
faitheverest:

Thanks dear
You welcome
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by ikombe: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
ajuscy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6Yqn-BPQs&t=4s
Guy no dey post dis nonesense wey just dey chop people mb like say na wan reasonable video undecided
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by Praktikals(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
I think life imprisonment would have been a better option...

life is sacred#
He took a 'sacred' life, he should be hung asap.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by curvilicious: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sorry to say but i hope they hang him truely
Its a clear murder case

I hope they don't hang another poor man in his place
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by jumobi1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
veekid:
only applicable to the poor

Depends on the financial or social status of victim too. The rich get justice more often than not.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by guiddoti: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Is hanging part of Sharia law?

Can this penalty be meted to politicians robbing our treasury with pen and paper?
not in my country! JudiSharing would not let it happen.
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by paradigmshift(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
story that touch..you go see the guy they play ball next week...I pray make dem hang d idiot o...hang Hausa man..I dey laf
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by kennyz247(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
if na falani man kill igbo or yuroba man case for no dey......useless judges
Re: Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina by akeensbussy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bias Judge...Meanwhile, check my Signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds / Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.