Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (77474 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:
Okay... What a combination!
We can actually start away own grin
Coz u look chubby n pretty just like her.
And this dude here is slim too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by ogologoamu: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

Wish me luck guys.......try and fvck somebody's today....you wont regret it.

"BE NOT DECEIVED, GOD IS NOT MOCKED FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP" Gal. 6:7 KJV.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by purem(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

Don't worry somebody wee
Soon be
Forckin ur wife in ur presence

And u can't do anytin about it

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

We are all wondering, and that's what made it go viral cheesy
Lol ikr but the man isnt that bad
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by curvilicious: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
midolian:
What's happening in that 2nd pics?

D tin u tink is happening is what is happening
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Sexxkillz: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
rattlesnake:
hahahah u came back with bi-polar disorder cheesy
Nah. . .
Not that. It's just. . . you are literally too stupid to engage in a conversation with. I'll rather spit on the floor and watch it dry, than actually attempt to engage in any kind of conversation - meaningful or un-meaningful - with you.

Now that you know, do you actually mind not quoting me further? You are blocking better posts.

Cheers, and _fuck off.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
She isn't that curvy na

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol ikr but the man isnt that bad
*coughs* maybe not, but she outshines him greatly
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Sexxkillz: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:
She isn't that curvy na
you never die? grin

We need to talk. . .

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by rattlesnake(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Nah. . .
Not that. It's just. . . you are literally too stupid to engage in a conversation with. I'll rather spit on the floor and watch it dry, than actually attempt to engage to in any kind of conversation, meaningful or un-meaningful, with you.

Now that you know, do you actually mind not quoting me further? You are blocking better posts.

Cheers, and _fuck off.
haahaaaaa violence
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

*coughs* maybe not, but she outshines him greatly
How? Because she is brighter and he is thin?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by pennytrate: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed

Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

We can actually start away own grin
Coz u look chubby n pretty just like her.
And this dude here is slim too
Pishure or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
e pain the idiiot......u know what it means better, since she u used you to clean her menses....hahaha.....goat
Guy be gentle please. This is a public domain.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
you never die? grin

We need to talk. . .

Just like a cockroach, buddy. grin

I am ready when you are cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by curvilicious: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:

Abegi loudmouths like u don't even know where a pu.say is

Yeye worry u
Attention seeker

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hope the lady won't come out tomorrow crying" He used jazz on me"
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Who married who ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
ah swear the man looks like a BAR MAN
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

How? Because she is brighter and he is thin?
She looks so bubbly and he looks, well, awkward, oversized pants, forced, it goes on, he isn't even taking charge of her, it looks like the other way round cheesy

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Twaci(f): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Are you for real? shocked
Is it not true?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by DIKEnaWAR: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed

Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley

You see that n1gga? He's all d1ck. That's how they come. I am sure it's her first consideration. The bride looks like who wants a dose every morning and night.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

She looks so bubbly and he looks, well, awkward, oversized pants, forced, it goes on, he isn't even taking charge of her, it looks like the other way round cheesy

That's his swagger jor grin

He handles her well in bed for your info tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

I am suspecting you, are you the guy? cheesy
How can you tell? grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by friedcorn: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
OkoYibo:

Just the way someone bleeped your mother and dumped the responsibility on the man you call father.
that was the story ur mum told you hpw one bastard fvcked and rammed her, and she put the responsibility on your dad.....eeeeya
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by friedcorn: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

antelope....u don spoil finish.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by modivaz(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good na! Abi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by odogwu9(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:

You are digging your grave boy...

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Pishure or adonbilivit tongue

Will mail u the credentials after the documents are signed grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Googlersconcept(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
what God has joined together let no one in Nairaland put asunder .

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
This guy go fit climb this mountain so. ... No no no no no i doubt, the strength require to bring this mountain down he doesn't have it.

This waist is of no match at all, i know what i am talking about.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by modivaz(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
His turn

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House