Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (9698 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are you being frustrated by your guider?
Do you have a guider that refuse to pick your calls?
Do you have guider that does not care about the challenges you are facing in our amiable Community?
I am happy to tell you today that your challenges are over, from today you can fire your guider.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Femich18(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yeah.... I have told my friend to change my guider to himself since he's a guider. I have never talk or chat with my guider for once since when I registered. The guy no even get my time those days.
Thank God I'm a guru on MMM now all thanks to nobody to put me through those days

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
@Femich18 congrats, I hope you are prepared for Jan 14 and I look forward to you becoming a guider. I wish you a financial free 2017 sir.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Femich18(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
PAPIJAID:
@Femich18 congrats, I hope you are prepared for Jan 14 and I look forward to you becoming a guider. I wish you a financial free 2017 sir.
Thank you bro, MMM will surely be back stronger come January by His grace. And please tell your DLs that PROMO TASK tool have been added to our PO. we all should endeavor to complete some of the task.
Also it's 2days to the end of the Xmas promo we all should PH the little we have at hand...
God bless us all

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by C4Ltd: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have ph

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by 3sexy: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pls I need help ,
My sister registered was the one who registered me so I didn't bother to check my PO always , recently I decided to check my page and discovered my phone number was incorrect , so I corrected it myself , i PH since Nov 14 th and hoping to GH by Jan , pls I want to know if this will affect my GH!

Thanks
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by ReallySmart(m): 3:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice One grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by ifeanyija(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
3sexy:
Pls I need help ,
My sister registered was the one who registered me so I didn't bother to check my PO always , recently I decided to check my page and discovered my phone number was incorrect , so I corrected it myself , i PH since Nov 14 th and hoping to GH by Jan , pls I want to know if this will affect my GH!

Thanks
no, only when u change account details

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Good i know mmm will be back and stronger

Many enemies willl be disappointed

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by onair: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
MMM rocks for life!!! Haters should hang themselves.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2016
just tried your number n u didnt pick...08067484...
just wanted to know how you'll be able to handle all the people that will be under u cos when I joined I had issues with my guider. I never spoke to her cos she never picked or phone was off.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
@One sentence Im sorry, I'll call you now.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Agbgift(f): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
op can you be my guilder?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by donfolu1: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Agbgift:
op can you be my guilder?

I can be ur Guider
Follow these steps

Login to your account
Click on my page
Click on guider

Then click on select guider

Then put my email address: pefiy2012@gmail.com as ur new guider

Welcome to the people's team!

U can reach me on 08032447972
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
OneSentence:
just wanted to know how you'll be able to handle all the people that will be under u cos when I joined I had issues with my guider. I never spoke to her cos she never picked or phone was off.
. I sure can be your guider, please send me a PM, will give u my number...
PAPIJAID:
@One sentence Im sorry, I'll call you now.
. Sure, send me a PM
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
@paulkillerman and donfolu 1 please create your posts. @Agbgift pls just send me your phone number I'll send call you immediately.My phone number is 08079133689 (Whatsapp) 09064943984
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Let's all remember the best Community in Nigeria in prayers. MMM will be much better in 2017.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Toyinremi14: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
helo, l joined Dec 1 but my guilder did not to pH to one person so my account was blocked later unblocked now. l see the money in green 189000. l hope l can GH later. thanks

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by ekwii: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
donfolu1:

I can be ur Guider
Follow these steps

Login to your account
Click on my page
Click on guider

Then click on select guider

Then put my email address: pefiy2012@gmail.com as ur new guider

Welcome to the people's team!

U can reach me on 08032447972
This guider of a thing, how can somebody becomes a guider? Can a participant be converted to a guider? what are the criteria?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by realpoacher(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
OneSentence:

Lolz... You never change to am e don dey bounce call grin by the time you change to him as your Guider na "not available" go be him ringtone grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by joshmoy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Toyinremi14:
helo, l joined Dec 1 but my guilder did not to pH to one person so my account was blocked later unblocked now. l see the money in green 189000. l hope l can GH later. thanks
PM me, I will become ur guider, and can assure u, u will feel very much better... PM me,
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Toyinremi14:
You wont be able to gh until you pay up the balance. Thanks for the enquiry.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
realpoacher:

Lolz... You never change to am e don dey bounce call grin by the time you change to him as your Guider na "not available" go be him ringtone grin
My brother pls take it easy with me, I don't even bounce calls of people like you let alone my downlines that I refer to as my employers. Thanks for your time though, God bless you sir.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
realpoacher:

ermmmm...actually...he called me back...for a while too... smiley
realpoacher:

ermmmm...actually...he called me back...for a while too...
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
joshmoy:
MAKE COOL CASH!! check here

https://www.nairaland.com/3546773/new-business-opportunity-make-cool
Sir, you can always open a new thread, thank you sir.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
3sexy:
Pls I need help ,

Thanks
You've got no problem sir, but I don't mind being your guider If you are not satisfied with your present guider.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by wharley01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
this is a welcome development, i am looking forward to becoming a guider too wink
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
wharley01:
this is a welcome development, i am looking forward to becoming a guider too wink
Just try to login to your PO always, you will be able to join the guiders school any time the form is out. Just get some necessary things like your laptop and an android phone on ground, it will make things easier for you. I wish you good luck sir.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by wharley01(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2016
PAPIJAID:

Just try to login to your PO always, you will be able to join the guiders school any time the form is out. Just get some necessary things like your laptop and an android phone on ground, it will make things easier for you. I wish you good luck sir.

I have gone to guider school, not yet upgraded
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) by PAPIJAID(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
wharley01:

I have gone to guider school, not yet upgraded
Why? You ought to have been upgraded. When did you graduate from the school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.