Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone (597 Views)

Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by dejonathan(f): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
nairalanders plssssssssssssss I just lost my techno w3 that I just bought not up to a month ago today...plssssssssssssss anyone with a useful information on how to locate it should please help me..... please for GOD'S sake o
Re: Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by dejonathan(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
mods plssssssssssssss help me push this to front page,i need my phone badly@lalasticlala plssssssssssssss help a brother
Re: Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by dejonathan(f): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mods pls I take GOD beg una
Re: Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by falcon01: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
you are sick !! no offence how can you even start asking hat question even if you install device manager and other tracking apps inn Nigeria here you can't see the phone .
Re: Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sorry the phone is gone, take heart
Re: Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by Baroba(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
falcon01:
you are sick !! no offence how can you even start asking hat question even if you install device manager and other tracking apps inn Nigeria here you can't see the phone .

He is not sick, we have a saying in my place, person wey the search for something dey even look under mortar..

Op, it will be difficult to find the phone as painful as it is..

1 Like

Re: Pls Helps On How To Find My Lost Phone by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guy forget that Fone and go buy another. So if den give you directions to the Fone sef, liver go gree you go collect am from the people wen thief you?

Once it's Android, no amount of security can prevent it from being factory reset. They don't need to go flash it sef. Biko save yourself stress and get a new one.

(1) (Reply)

Parts Needed For Sgs Note 10.1 2012 And Sony Xperia Z Tablet / I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy / Huawei Honor 6X | A $250 Budget Smartphone, Is It Better Than The One Plus 3T???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.