Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City (1286 Views)

Stock Keeper Wanted At Sylflora Ind Ltd / Store Keeper Wanted / Store Keeper Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is strictly for those that have the relevant qualifications and experience.

SAUE HYBRID AND CLOUD LIMITED, a reputable company that is into cloud computing, website designs and knowledge management urgently needs a book keeper. send your application letters and CV to 108, Siluko Road Benin city. Edo state.

Contact us at cm@saue.co.uk or call/WHATS APP 08107098143

Goods luck to all
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2016
still hiring, please submit your application in person
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by ollamy22: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2016
I am currently based in Lagos and i have submitted my cv to the posted email. Hope applicants from outside Benin will be considered?
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2016
ollamy22:
I am currently based in Lagos and i have submitted my cv to the posted email. Hope applicants from outside Benin will be considered?

do you have a place to stay in benin?
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2016
we are still hiring, please apply in person at our corporate address 108 Siluko road, benin city Edo state. resumption of work is immediate, salary is attractive, with other bonuses
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
if you are or you know someone that has at least a diploma in bookkeeping or any course related to it, you can also apply. Its urgent
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by ollamy22: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Yes. I have a place where i can temporarily stay at Benin. Kindly review my cv that was sent to your email to determine my suitability. I await your quick response. If found suitable, interview could be arranged over the phone or via skype to save time and other logistics. Kind regards
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Roliks09: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sent a cv to the email. Hope that's also fine
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Maziebuka01(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Profwriter:
we are still hiring, please apply in person at our corporate address 108 Siluko road, benin city Edo state. resumption of work is immediate, salary is attractive, with other bonuses

i have sent my cv sir, kindly review it and contact me sir
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maziebuka01:

i have sent my cv sir, kindly review it and contact me sir

We have received lots of CVs interviews will be conducted soonest, it could be via Skype or imo
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by ollamy22: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
When are you shortlisting people for the interview for the successful ones to plan ahead? Thank you
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
ollamy22:
When are you shortlisting people for the interview for the successful ones to plan ahead? Thank you

Thanks for your interest, sincerely speaking its not within my power to Short list applicants. we got so many good ones, with the required qualifications. but I will place a notice here as soon as the list is out- only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by ellagabriel(f): 1:38am On Dec 31, 2016
CAN AN ACCOUNTING GRADUATE APPLY
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Profwriter:

Thanks for your interest, sincerely speaking its not within my power to Short list applicants. we got so many good ones, with the required qualifications. but I will place a notice here as soon as the list is out- only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

This is sequel to my earlier promise, among those who sent in their CV, one has been picked for an interview and I have contacted the person as well.

I am also searching for the Lady that called me who read mass communication. please send your CV, there is a job for you. Anyone who is a female reading this post, who studied mass communications can also send her CV for the post of an image maker (PRO). applicants must have a very good command in English language.

Good luck to all
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by maxoko(m): 3:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Profwriter:
This is strictly for those that have the relevant qualifications and experience.

SAUE HYBRID AND CLOUD LIMITED, a reputable company that is into cloud computing, website designs and knowledge management urgently needs a book keeper. send your application letters and CV to 108, Siluko Road Benin city. Edo state.
can u help a brother get a job with your company ?i read electrical/electronics engineering coupled with a technical know- how ability . Thanks

Goods luck to all
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by maxoko(m): 3:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Profwriter:

Goods luck to all
please can you help a brother who read electrical/electronics engineering get a job with your company? I will appreciate .thanks
Re: Book Keeper Wanted Urgently In Benin City by ollamy22: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Profwriter:

Thank you for your information and congratulations to the successful ones.

This is sequel to my earlier promise, among those who sent in their CV, one has been picked for an interview and I have contacted the person as well.

I am also searching for the Lady that called me who read mass communication. please send your CV, there is a job for you. Anyone who is a female reading this post, who studied mass communications can also send her CV for the post of an image maker (PRO). applicants must have a very good command in English language.

Good luck to all

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test On 28 Jan 2017 / Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2017 / Turner Wright Limited Ogba Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.