Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) (16853 Views)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by obiremy: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
As shared by Kolo Adam.....

'THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF PDP SENATOR SHERIFF, IS AT THE MOMENT IN MAKURDI, THE BENUE STATE CAPITAL, COMMISSIONING THE STATE OFFICE OF THE PARTY:

Reports reaching my desk indicated that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) family in Benue State, sincerely appreciate the visit of the National Chairman Senator Ali Sheriff and Members of the National Working Committee (NWC) to the state, for official commissioning of the state chapter of the party secretariat.

The State Working Committee (SWC), is thankful to the entire PDP family in the state and the NWC, for making this August visit a huge success.

While Commissioning the Office Complex, the Senator Sheriff call on all the PDP family nationwide, to unite and give maximum support for the party’s growth wherever they are, to restore it's actual position as the African Largest Party.

And also call on all those party members who are yet to drop the idea of impunity in the party, to wake up from their deep slumber as the era of that is over in the party, and should bear in mind that it is also alien to the party's constitution.

Thus, every peace loving party member shall accept the decision of the Judiciary in resolving the lingering crises in the party's interest.

Highlight of the event was the official commissioning of the state party secretariat, at Precious Conference Center, Makurdi, Benue State, on the 29th of December, 2016.

To God be the glory.

Alhamdulillah and thanks'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/ali-modu-sheriff-commissions-pdp.html?m=1

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by obiremy: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by obiremy: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
obiremy:
More
more

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by darknetcom: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
i dont know nobody that is not igbo voting for fee dee fee...

many are angry with apc..
but they never mention fee dee fee...

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by sarrki(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
If PDP really want to be strong Opposition

Then Modu sheriff is not the guy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by maryjan8(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmm mm
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Nixiepie(f): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pdp scatter scatter.!!

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by ERockson: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Who made him PDP Chairman. The man has killed the party already.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by kogiguy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
I standwithsheriff because he is the only authentic chairman of PDP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by holuwatobhy(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
PDP chairman I know,Who are tho?

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
I Can't See David Mark, Suswam, etc there

7 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
#IStandWithSheriff

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Janetessy(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by AK6464(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Na rented crowd?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Lasskeey: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by bekong(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2016
cool
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Rick9(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Eh
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by alexov(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
And for some reason there's no picture of the secretariat being commissioned, just people. I didn't click on this topic cos i wanted to see a bunch of random people, i did cos i wanted to see the secretariat. angry

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by kokozain(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
This becoming more for me to understand because we don't know which one is david mark is following or kuku jejely siddon on the fence.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Mods pls why can't I comment on some people's diaries? Anytime I try to comment it says I don't have the "required permission". I checked my profile to see if I was banned but I wasn't. Or is this some sort of shadow ban like is on reddit? Forgive me for putting this complaint. I did not know of any other avenue to reach you guys. I would be ecstatic if I get a feedback soonest. Thanks.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Lasskeey: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
shocked

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by youngjoy(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
this winch face neva give up ni

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Carrottop(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
All of una wey dey shout say una stand with sherrif...na una go first stone am when time reach

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Lasskeey: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Lasskeey: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Pascal181: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2016
This sherif , u re not d chairman! u no get ear?

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Ikpewe: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2016
Sheriff the slayer of the devilish party (fee dee fee)

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by cescky(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2016
boko
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by sapele914(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Can't See David Mark, Suswam, etc there
Those names sound pretty familiar,you are they if I may ask? grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Lasskeey: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by ndcide(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Those of us who are not from benue state, have an idea of prominent names in PDP in the state. So if those names are not there, then it's A JOKE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno APC Governorship Aspirants Spent Total Of N425 Million On Forms (photo) / Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.