Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. (711 Views)

Questions to Consider Before Renting a New Apartment in a New Area / Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. / Dear Nairalander, PLEASE! Answer This Serious Question, What Will You Do? If…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. by worstbehavior69: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Specifically Igbo and Yoruba... please answer.

How would your wife feel if she found out you were cheating?

1.) Would she divorce you?

2.) Would she forgive you and stay because she loves you?

3.) Would she stay for the kids?

4.) Would she stay because you are rich?

5.) Would she stay because of your "mother"?

Which one? Or why would she leave or stay in your opinion??
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. by falcon01: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
what kinda dumb. question is this how can you know what she is gonna do
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. by BlackDBagba: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
1.yes
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. Hell No grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. by worstbehavior69: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Use your imagination

falcon01:
what kinda dumb. question is this how can you know what she is gonna do
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. by worstbehavior69: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks

BlackDBagba:
1.yes
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. Hell No grin

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These / Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120000 / How To Deliberately Choose The Sex Of The Child You Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.