Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (31021 Views)

Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by born2flourish: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
1 is scary abeg. I shld tear a sheet of paper for wetin I never read? shocked shocked If u seat infront you'll understand.
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by beautiful232(f): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

lies.

for saying I'm lying you must give me my Christmas gift that no one did
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by arcme111(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
'come back next year'.....not on the list though
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by xclassic: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Drienzia:
You all saying 4,5 bla bla... Una head de pain una ni Op, the real deal is, tear a sheet of paper(when u not even prepare) You belike

100%
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2016
None tjoooor
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by bettercreature(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2016
januzajj:
Give me your ID card embarassed
This is the most scary question
Never give your id card to any lecturer
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Roy11: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2016
i fear tear a sheet of paper most..... result no dey fear me cos i sabi wetin i write
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by beautiful232(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Awww, why is that? Let me make it up to you, what do you want for Xmas?

teddy or flower cheesy
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by edudguy(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Result has been pasted
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by AyamBlaze: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Drienzia:
You all saying 4,5 bla bla... Una head de pain una ni Op, the real deal is, tear a sheet of paper(when u not even prepare) You belike
lol.. Especially when it's a borrowed course
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Toks2008(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by wittyz20(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Result pasted and suddenly you started shivering...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by beautiful232(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Alright, I'll mail it to you smiley Your location?

lemme joor
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by buffalowings: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
My finals

When I saw my name on resit list

I shock like kilode

Tears no gree come
cool
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by peterbello(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2016
daneni1:
As an undergraduate, which of these sentence scare you most?

1. Tear a sheet of paper
2. Get out of my class
3. Answer all questions
4. Gv me ur ID card
5. Your test is nextweek
6. Result has been pasted
7. Tear sheet of paper, write your name and submit.

None of the above but When she says she hasn't seen her period for more than 6 weeks.
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by jakesbaba: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm always scared whenever i hear 'Tear a sheet of paper' & I'm always happy when they paste result.
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by lolamitayo: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2016
All of the above but e be lyk say tear a sheet of paper has so many answers.

I remember in one of the Costing classes, the lecturer entered the class and said, tear a sheet of paper write your name and your ID #..
He looked at our faces the next thing he did was to collect the papers only with our names and Id #'s.

I wish you were there, the whole class after he left, one lady stood up and said I will continue to see babalawo, because the juju worked..
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by ojukokoro: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Result has been pasted grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Ontop123(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Honestly school sweet But exam come spoil am. I hate tear out a sheet of paper...
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Olamilekan08(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
4. Give me your I.d card.

As a Unilorin student, especially being a fresher (as a non fresher you should be used to hearing this), this sounds as if your whole life is tearing apart right in front of you.

As a 300 level student one taxi driver dey drag my I.d card with me, I just bone tell am say if he damaga my card dem go hear for senate building. Na my only experience of give me ur card be dat. hehehhehhheheh...
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by omotolly22(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
no 6
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by kinnlive(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
prettyjo:
results have been pasted
it mks me wanna purge undecided
prettyjo:
results have been pasted
it mks me wanna purge
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by obakore20(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
daneni1:
As an undergraduate, which of these sentence scare you most?

1. Tear a sheet of paper
2. Get out of my class
3. Answer all questions
4. Gv me ur ID card
5. Your test is nextweek
7. Tear sheet of paper, write your name and submit.

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by CzarChris(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2016
You see that 1. Tear a sheet of paper and 6. Result has been pasted. Chai infact kuku ki me. My stomach starts speaking in tongues whenever I hear that number 6. But now that I'm at the other side of the line, it's fun. The look on students face when I use that number 1 is priceless. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by sammy6(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
1 and 4
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by davbravo(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2016
6. Results has been pasted..... In college of medicine enn, even when you know you answered the questions well you'll still get scared of seeing the result o.. Cos anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2016
when the lecturer tells you to answer all questions when you only know 3 out of 6 questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions / Mfon Aniekan Jacob Recognized In Akwa Ibom For Designing This Craft Work / Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.