Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

China Wants To Launch Its Own Digital Currency...this Is The Next Coin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Wants To Launch Its Own Digital Currency...this Is The Next Coin (1177 Views)

Your Own Digital Sales Or Bookshop Website (accept Paystack And Paypal Payments) / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Wants To Launch Its Own Digital Currency...this Is The Next Coin by tripplephi: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
China's central bank is mulling plans to launch its own digital currency as soon as possible.

The People's Bank of China said it has been studying digital currencies since 2014 and reviewing what implementation would look like.
But in a statement posted on its website this week, the bank didn't give a specific time frame for when such a currency could become a reality, nor did it say how it would work in relation to its paper currency, the yuan.

Issuing digital money could help "reduce the high costs of circulating traditional currencies ... boost the convenience and transparency of transactions, reduce money laundering, tax evasion and other criminal acts," according to the statement, which summarized the findings of a special meeting on the subject in Beijing this week.

This is a gold rush, it will be launched FEBRUARY 2017 but those who get access to buy-in on this new revolutionary currency will see its rise in 2017.

THIS IS NOT A HOAX or marketing scheme, its simply news from MONEYdotCNNdotCOM.

happy hunting. PM ME FOR ANY HELPFUL INFO

1 Like

Re: China Wants To Launch Its Own Digital Currency...this Is The Next Coin by kaywon: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2017
how far about this new currency my Chairman? Any info? What's the name?
Re: China Wants To Launch Its Own Digital Currency...this Is The Next Coin by kabman: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Jokers.nothing is stomping bitcoin
Re: China Wants To Launch Its Own Digital Currency...this Is The Next Coin by chukscent: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls tell me more 07085221734

(1) (Reply)

We Will Help You Order Your Goods From USA Stores And Ship To Nigeria / How Do I Upload Video On Youtube And Get Paid / Looking For Reliable Used Clothes Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.