Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (105036 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by NnaMEN1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Only an idiot will say RIP to Escobar
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by ceeceeuwa: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow! It's now on front page.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar kan see your mentor.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by shamecurls(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Some Flat heads re already getting gingered
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by xynerise: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow! Lot of cash....No cashless policy then I guess
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
PabloO.moEscobar kan see your mentor.
hehehehe filefun! Awa eyan Escobar. That gee dey ginger me gaaan

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by HonabFaj(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Joaquin 'El Chapo' this name also rings a bell when you hear drug lord
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Ahmadgani(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
His memorable quotes

Only those who went hungry with me and stood by me when I went through a bad time at some point in life will eat at my table.

Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.

Sometimes I feel like God…when I order someone killed – they die the same day.

There are two hundred million idiots, manipulated by a million intelligent men.

Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good.

There can only be one king.

All empires are created of blood and fire.

I prefer to be in the grave in Colombia than in a jail cell in the United States.

I'm a decent man who exports flowers

I can replace things, but I could never replace my wife and kids.

9 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by sinistermind(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ishilove:
He makes today's drug dealers seem like learners.

Watch Narcos, and you'll see they're really learners.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Gangsta ish
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by sinistermind(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
Wow, hw interested. ... Mehn these movies comes to mind... The La Cartel n The Black Widow.

See Narcos.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Paretomaster(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
U NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE "NARCOTICS" BY NETFLIX TO UNDERSTAND THE LIFE OF PABLO ESCOBAR.....VERY INTERESTING...I LIKE HIM SHA...
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Ahmadgani(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Davidhero:

Forbes knew his sources were illegal, y was he still ranked the seventh Richest
he claimed to be a business man who exports Flowers
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by stephenqueen: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar gringrin
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by yusasiv(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
cool cool u mean the same Pablo Omo Escobar that olamide called himself?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by sinistermind(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
He wasn't just a drug king pin, he was a Narco-Terrorist. He was also responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people while pushing for his fight against extradition.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by oribi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Davidhero:

Forbes knew his sources were illegal, y was he still ranked the seventh Richest

Because they had no choice the money he made was just too much to be ignored.. grin grin grin grin

Till today na the only drug lord wey forbes rank

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by samsard(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

So much money. Zero peace of mind. What's the point? undecided
Are they complaining about not having peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by josh77(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
imagine, his responsible for killing over 4,000 people? Haba...four thousands lohun lohun. Devil go dey laugh ni

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by brownhawk: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
paschal47:
Oh God of Israel cry I never see chop oo
it is well
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by sinistermind(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ahmadgani:
he claimed to be a business man who exports Flowers
cool

Not flowers, he claimed to be in the taxi business

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by jameran(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
The earth can take care of its occupants but not their greed. Anyways greed through any expression or platform is evil and cant be good

2 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by tigonana: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yee mogbe,2million dollar,thunder fire poverty!!!!!!

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Rahmoney(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bad guy Pablo Escobar.. Heard he wanted to buy Chelsea fc.. How true Explorers..
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by oribi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
HonabFaj:
Joaquin 'El Chapo' this name also rings a bell when you hear drug lord

The modern escobar wink wink
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by fkdmods: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:
At the peak of the most notorious drug kingpin’s reign he was estimated to have been making near on $420 million a week.

This is not a picture of pablo escoba.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by wtfCode: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
I need that spirit of Pablo in me this year angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by bonfreregong: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Alhaji Pablo Pablo omo Escobar

The funny thing about this drug Lords is that no matter how much money they have...if you mistakenly fvxk with a penny of theirs....straight ride to the grave

The LOVE of money
It isn't about the money it is about respect, upholding the rules and standard and finally passing a message that he(the drug lord)has balls not a weakling.

4 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
stephenqueen:
PabloOmo.Escobar gringrin
Rakz cheesy cheesy
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by creamylicious(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
biko, he was a drug lord and a terrorist?? is that how they succeed
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
I need the double portion of what Escobar carries

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by HonabFaj(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
oribi:

The modern escobar wink wink

Yes oo, the prison breaker very deadly man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.