Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (50543 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / My Sister Hot Pre-wedding Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Dsrooftiles: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Seen
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Houseofglam7(f): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
E don tey dem dey fuq grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by goingape: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
wydmag:
Tell me ladies don't like a masculine guy and I will tell you to get out of here!
Just look at their combination, they are cute together and simply compatible! Every lady want a man who will make her feel like a baby! Just look at the way the guy is carrying the girl anyhow!!
Guys! Keep fit upstairs (brain), middle floor (albs, biceps etc) and downstairs( I don't need to explain that one)
and money conquer all!

if you don't have money, every other thing is bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2016
Pre wedding pre wedding this Sh..it is getting boring.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by harry2sexy(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Married to a hoe
Are u the farmer?

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by goingape: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:

All I see is a female gold digger and a very foolish man paying her bills and claiming he is in love.
my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by dayleke: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Wahalai...,that woman must be a tigress in ze oza room....
Sebi na only pinshures dem talk say make dem cum take fa......
See different postures na.......
Chai!!!!!
Dat "Ranger" don enter am......
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by mayowa365: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
CUTE
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by cyeln(f): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:

All I see is a female gold digger and a very foolish man paying her bills and claiming he is in love.
ur comment shows d kind of person u are.... how is d girl a gold digger? is it because d guy works with d US army?
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Divay22(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2016
I see LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissWhat are you guys seeing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by JayTommy(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Augusta and her handsome heartthrob Donald , a US army Officer, are set to tie the knot come next year in Owerri, Imo state #Donsta2017 ...
And these romance-themed sessions of the hot couple will make anyone fall in love with pre-wedding
shoot...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-flaunts-her-backside-as-couple.html?m=1
CertifiedNaija:
Augusta and her handsome heartthrob Donald , a US army Officer, are set to tie the knot come next year in Owerri, Imo state #Donsta2017 ...
And these romance-themed sessions of the hot couple will make anyone fall in love with pre-wedding
shoot...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-flaunts-her-backside-as-couple.html?m=1
CertifiedNaija:
shoot...

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
I can only imagine what happens in the 'other room'. The way he grabs, lifts and turns her........... Just like handling an AK47..........

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by JayTommy(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]cute couple
cute couple
cute couple
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
See as i wake up for sleep begin dey find the back side

to whom it may concern
there are three types of back side

1- the slim back side aka straight line back side, this type of back side is straight forward, always straight to the point, no arguement

2- the tea cup back side aka average back side, this type of back side has a tea cup shape, the average type, only few people love this type

3- the bulldozer back side aka bright future aka big back side this is the one that everybody loves, the sight alone makes a man feels that his name is already written in the book life because that big back side is heavenly

so when creating a topic, please try not to mislead the vaseline crew guys, the topic should be '' lady flaunts her tea cup backside in this post wedding photoshoot'' the vaseline crew will understand

The earlier you start ignoring the back side and focus on something more important then better got your.

#TeamBigBoobsorNothing

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by wildchild1: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Congrats to them and God keep the Officer on the field

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Rozaystunna(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Olosho them

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nickymezor(f): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by RaeMystix: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Married to a hoe

How do you know she is a hoe?
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by kristian98(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
See as i wake up for sleep begin dey find the back side

to whom it may concern
there are three types of back side

1- the slim back side aka straight line back side, this type of back side is straight forward, always straight to the point, no arguement

2- the tea cup back side aka average back side, this type of back side has a tea cup shape, the average type, only few people love this type

3- the bulldozer back side aka bright future aka big back side this is the one that everybody loves, the sight alone makes a man feels that his name is already written in the book life because that big back side is heavenly

so when creating a topic, please try not to mislead the vaseline crew guys, the topic should be '' lady flaunts her tea cup backside in this post wedding photoshoot'' the vaseline crew will understand
lol. Abeg who be the vaseline crew guys
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by pweetychyka(f): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Lovely couple kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by dinachi(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2016
cyeln:
ur comment shows d kind of person u are.... how is d girl a gold digger? is it because d guy works with d US army?
Even you knows I am right.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Emodeee: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
pweetychyka:
Lovely couple kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

pweetychyka, that could be us buh you are doing anyhow.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by pweetychyka(f): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Emodeee:

pweetychyka, that could be us buh you are doing anyhow.

Lol..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wahala
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by jennifer22(f): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:

Bros abeg no vex ohhh u date the lady before abi how u take know say she na gold digger.... And if at all na gold digger, u no like her like that, say she go dey dig gold way loss before come out or u prefer them lost totally? Na question i ask ohhh no insult me ohhh.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by ysg4real(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2016
US Soldier. He's about to invade her "territory" and spread his "democracy". tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Chukazu: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
the Girl take style resemble Damilola Adegbite, even with better facials
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by jennifer22(f): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:
Even you knows I am right.

What if she was your sister, would u have said this exact words ehh Mr Blabber?
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by agrovick(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2016
This is one of the ways of identifying omo wobe grin
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by SirRoberto(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
This is d kind of news that makes FP despite concrete topics at the background that would have been beneficial to the people...smh...Mods wana kill this platform
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Talk2Bella(f): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
wydmag:
Tell me ladies don't like a masculine guy and I will tell you to get out of here!
Just look at their combination, they are cute together and simply compatible! Every lady want a man who will make her feel like a baby! Just look at the way the guy is carrying the girl anyhow!!
Guys! Keep fit upstairs (brain), middle floor (albs, biceps etc) and downstairs( I don't need to explain that one)

I don't like masculine guys

I know my mouth and body weight grin

Yet they keep finding me
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by ghost3040: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2016
she no get yansh sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by press005: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:
The 2nd and 3rd pix sha cheesy lipsrsealed

Nice pic smiley

ellacute, wetin do dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.