Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders (3813 Views)

Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by Archangel1111: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
drkay:

Okay, I think the right thing to do is to consult a plastic surgeon for proper evaluation and expert management. You can easily get one in any of the tertiary centers near you.

please there is a guy in my hood parading as a medical doctor...he treat people without conducting proper test on them to ascertain the cause of sickness

he treat women with infection problems by applying spirit and hydrogen on their private part...

i need to report this Guy......any suggestions ?
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by drkay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Archangel1111:

please there is a guy in my hood parading as a medical doctor...he treat people without conducting proper test on them to ascertain the cause of sickness

he treat women with infection problems by applying spirit and hydrogen on their private part...

i need to report this Guy......any suggestions ?
Please report the chap to the ministry of health in your state. You'll be highly honored and the information will be made confidential. Please help his next victim by reporting him asap. Another option is to secretly report him to nearest police station, just that this may not be effective as he can deny the allegation.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by Archangel1111: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=drkay post=71638612]
Please report the chap to the ministry of health in your state. You'll be highly honored and the information will be made confidential. Please help his next victim by reporting him asap. Another option is to secretly report him to nearest police station, just that this may not be effective as he can deny the allegation.[/quotep]

okay thanks I'm in Abj...... i know ministry of health,......Hope they Will take serious action against him
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by drkay(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Archangel1111 post=71641057][/quote]
They will, and if you don't get the appropriate attention, pls pm me, I'll refer you to somebody in MDCN head office but be sure that you'll be honoured.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2019
drkay:

They will, and if you don't get the appropriate attention, pls pm me, I'll refer you to somebody in MDCN head office but be sure that you'll be honoured.
hello Sir, please about that visa,
Can you help me with the contact of the person that helped you? (like you talked about at that other thread)
Thank you Sir

cc: justi4jesu ; NONNYG (please I copy you to ask same of you. Thank you)
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by drkay(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2019
RealityShot:
hello Sir, please about that visa,
Can you help me with the contact of the person that helped you? (like you talked about at that other thread)
Thank you Sir

cc: justi4jesu ; NONNYG (please I copy you to ask same of you. Thank you)
I'm so sorry bro, I lost her contacts sometimes ago.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2019
drkay:

I'm so sorry bro, I lost her contacts sometimes ago.
Awchhh!

Thank you.

But please if you know of any other person that can do it for me, I will appreciate the help. Thank you.

My sister is there but she doesn't know jack and is telling me to send her 700 for flight and visa only!

Am tight on budget cause I want to do 2 certifications before I get there.

cc: justi4jesu ; NONNYG; nattybanta
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
RealityShot:

Awchhh!

Thank you.

But please if you know of any other person that can do it for me, I will appreciate the help. Thank you.

My sister is there but she doesn't know jack and is telling me to send her 700 for flight and visa only!

Am tight on budget cause I want to do 2 certifications before I get there.

cc: justi4jesu ; NONNYG; nattybanta
drkay..

Thank you for the help.

My sister said only visa is 200k...
I shall use that route when ready.

Thanks again. Bye
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by drkay(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
RealityShot:
drkay..

Thank you for the help.

My sister said only visa is 200k...
I shall use that route when ready.

Thanks again. Bye
You’re most welcome. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by Investmentfreak: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2019
drkay:

You’re most welcome. I wish you the best.

Drkay any contact as regards the visa?? No one seems interested even cutieme is not replying my mails
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by drkay(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Drkay any contact as regards the visa?? No one seems interested even cutieme is not replying my mails
Honestly I don’t have.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by Investmentfreak: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2019
drkay:

Honestly I don’t have.

Okay thanks dr
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by drkay(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Okay thanks dr
You’re welcome.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Okay thanks dr
try N chat with seunlaww He just got there and should have fresh connection.
GOOD luck
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by Investmentfreak: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
RealityShot:
try N chat with seunlaww
He just got there and should have fresh connection.

GOOD luck
Thanks
Lemme hit him up
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Thanks Lemme hit him up
can't check pm.. Check my profile for my email @location
I will remove it by tomorrow...
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by Investmentfreak: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
RealityShot:
can't check pm..
Check my profile for my email @location

I will remove it by tomorrow...

Done
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nightlife100
please, i am planning to get the Nebosh, and a UK HSE 1,2,3 cert before i move over there..
hope they are both going to be helpful?
or should i just get the Nebosh.

or should i do Nebosh & Project Management course instead..(i cant do all ~ limited time & funds)
i am also undergoing training as a gas fitter ~ to boost my chances
am a cisco certified computer engineer
~ hardware, software & networking
finally, i have a degree in Environmental pollution control
but..
i want to make sure i have ample options when i arrive...
sorry to bother Sir...its just that i have no one to discuss these things with..
thank you.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by MissionRestore: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2019
RealityShot:
Nightlife100
please, i am planning to get the Nebosh, and a UK HSE 1,2,3 cert before i move over there..
hope they are both going to be helpful?
or should i just get the Nebosh.

or should i do Nebosh & Project Management course instead..(i cant do all ~ limited time & funds)
i am also undergoing training as a gas fitter ~ to boost my chances
am a cisco certified computer engineer
~ hardware, software & networking
finally, i have a degree in Environmental pollution control
but..
i want to make sure i have ample options when i arrive...
sorry to bother Sir...its just that i have no one to discuss these things with..
thank you.

Honestly your Cisco certification will help you far more than Nebosh and Project MGT ; that is if you have practical experience in IT support and wireless networking.
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by RealityShot: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
MissionRestore:

Honestly your Cisco certification will help you far more than Nebosh and Project MGT ; that is if you have practical experience in IT support and wireless networking.
wow!
thank you plenty.
Experience ..yes
same thing my person there told me.
am leaving the safety certs
to focus on IT and Sales.
thanks
Re: Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders by praiseneo(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2021
drkay:
Here comes another benefit of being a member of this forum as I wish to offer free surgical services to ten members of this forum in January next year. I joined this forum about 8yrs ago and I have been blessed in so many ways. so, am willing to give back in my own little way. my newly established medical facility, MediChoice clinics, Ota. located at Oloko community, opposite Obasanjo bus stop, ota will be opened for a comprehensive and evidence based healthcare services tomorrow Saturday December 31st, 2016. So, niralanders with surgical conditions like Hernia ( ipake), surface swelling like Lipoma, ganglion and keliods, Hydrocele etc can show up. it's going to be absolutely free from card collection, to pre op, op, and post op. for those with cases I mayn't be able to handle ( giant fibroids that may need myomectomy/ hysterectomy, goitre etc) I'll compile a list of just 5 of you and I will include it for consideration in the next surgical outreach that'll be organized by the association of rural surgical practitioners of Nigeria(ARSPON) in which am a member. to apply, Just drop a comment here. The procedure will be done on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd, 2017. the selected people wud be contacted before then for registration and walk up investigations. Thank you.
boss I take God beg you check your email I wan ask some questions about cotonue route to Arab country abeg cos I wan pass there too this week. Please kindly notify me when you do pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Manhood Does Not Stand At Attention!!!help!!! / H / NAFDAC, UNIBEN, Pharmacists Intensify Campaign Against Drug, Substance Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.