Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be (9138 Views)

Grooming Brides To Become Wives? / The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / The Beauty Of Igbo Brides/women In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Urine of new born babies is blessing. shocked cheesy Amicable af already turned into something else, aswear.. grin grin

and I can see people already blowing grammar with all seriousness ontop this your post. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Sadly, the people claiming Voltron on top the matter, have little or no idea about the OP and her previous post. undecided

Lolz hahahahahahaaa wink
It's all part of the NLflavor cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jamean:
So, have you found any prospect in the village

Have you forgotten Ekenedilichukwu? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Ferdyboss: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Amicable09- This marriage talk tho! We shall see the end to it soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Souljaboi1: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
adeaks:
Urine of new born babies is blessing. shocked cheesy Amicable af already turned into something else, aswear.. grin grin

and I can see people already blowing grammar with all seriousness ontop this your post. cheesy

I'm surprised at the level of vocabulary flying upandan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Craze geh grin grin grin grin..

Amicable09, that visit your village every chrismos, and sample yourself upandan dey bring problem for me and my grannygrin!! Whenever I tell her I ain't coming back home for the xmas as I have other engagements, you hear her shouting, 'how then do you want to meet them?' Meet which people biko nu cheesy? When I finally come back, and refuse to go out, she starts counting dates for me cheesy.. Smh!! Grand mums and marriages of their grandchildren be like 5 and 6; as long as bobbie don dey show, plus you don finish 'to read book', show dem man join grin..

How you dey sef? E don tayyyy!! Blackslider tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
helper01:

life devoid of moral and ethics is tantamount to sanctimonious and nefarious iniquity and inequality, life can't be reconciled or appeased by the carnage of morals but the decrepitude and degeneration of life inherent needs and features.
As adverse to your ideology and in application of accurate acumen, reproduction is the upshot of marriage, without marriage the society will be plagued by monumental iniquity in all ramifications.

Good point. But the question I asked the op, wasn't one that challenged the edifice of marriage, or that debased the inherent benefits it presents to the proper functioning of our society, and how it precludes a state of moral decadence like you rightly pointed out. My question was addressing her reason for wanting to participate in such a serious and immanently complex enterprise as marriage.

There are many things that we know have advantages, and that we have the opportunity to participate in, but we don't. For instance, swimming is one of the best forms of exercise, and there are people who don't swim, but that doesn't mean they don't acknowledge the benefits of swimming. Also, asking a swimmer why he swims isn't in any way an aim at discrediting swimming. Still, anyone who takes swimming as a hobby, should be able to provide a cogent reason for swimming, other than "I have to swim," or "Everyone is swimming and I have to tag along."
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by wroskian(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
BARAJ92:
lastm.umu , Le.ro15 , wrosk.ian where are you guys, I thought ............
So, someone cannot sleep throughout the day again abi? sad ...and what were you thinking?

Amicable, I wish you all the best in your hustle cheesy
Jazmiynne:

Lol wetin she need dem for?
Dem de ur village? Shebi na village husband she de fain lipsrsealed
Thanks for this. What would you like to drink?

I don't just understand all the grammar flying here and there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
wroskian: don't just understand all the grammar flying here and there

Oya mi lenu o grin

wroskian:

Thanks for this. What would you like to drink?

Lolz tenz u tenz u tenz u

A chilled glass of water would be just fine cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Craze geh grin grin grin grin..

Amicable09, that visit your village every chrismos, and sample yourself upandan dey bring problem for me and my grannygrin!! Whenever I tell her I ain't coming back home for the xmas as I have other engagements, you hear her shouting, 'how then do you want to meet them?' Meet which people biko nu cheesy? When I finally come back, and refuse to go out, she starts counting dates for me cheesy.. Smh!! Grand mums and marriages of their grandchildren be like 5 and 6; as long as bobbie don dey show, plus you don finish 'to read book', show dem man join grin..

How you dey sef? E don tayyyy!! Blackslider tongue grin
Lolz. Shuga of life! grin
I dey o! No mind me, procrastination delayed my ringing your line while you were in camp. I'm currently in the village practicing the listed points tongue, will call as soon as it's time to arrange for bridal train grin

Keep your phones close cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
ideology:
what of guys like us, who are not travelling how will we ,meet you, when u all travel to village ?
We've been with you since January and you didn't approach us, now we are sailing to our villages, sail along! cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Grooms to be...we are watching ohh..

All the potential brides, ayam watching allofu pipo...

In fact, that ayam not entering tis new years without a potential or even common bride sef is paining me soo much..

Next year, I must catch my bride oh....

Ayam not ready for all these love talk and how-to-behave-yourself...

Patapa, I weee enter my village and choose one girl.

2017 - my year of marital bliss..my marriage year...my marital year (sha help me fix the language, so far you are understanding me)

#forwardever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xensity:

Good point. But the question I asked the op, wasn't one that challenged the edifice of marriage, or that debased the inherent benefits it presents to the proper functioning of our society, and how it precludes a state of moral decadence like you rightly pointed out. My question was addressing her reason for wanting to participate in such a serious and immanently complex enterprise as marriage.

Do you want to get married?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
adeaks:

As sif dey wantu marry sef... undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by karleone(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
amicable09:

* At the first crow of the co.ck, Jump up!
Don't tell me the cold is too much, harmattan is not foreign to us and don't you dare say you're not an early riser. No excuses! If a silly co.ck decides to crow at 2am, then that's wake up time. Stand up, move out, and start sweeping the village. The village, not your father's house. Village first! The old women are watching.

Can you, please, remove the period in your cock? It draws the mind to same direction you don't want it to.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by karleone(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You don't need to do any of these things. Just be yourself and it would happen naturally. Being natural will see you naturally meeting your man anywhere, in a lift, on an escalator, in a bus, anywhere. Don't force it. In short, don't make it your priority so that you don't become too desperate and jump into the wrong hands. It is better to be single than to be in some marriages. I am giving this advice because I can feel your desperation and I am afraid you might make the wrong choice.

The bolded got me laughing and rolling on the floor.
Don't follow that girl's mouth o.. Na one funny babe she be. Her post is sarcastic in nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by karleone(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jazmiynne:
My best part - Signed, Sealed, Delivered, We're yours!

Stevie Wonder kiss kiss kiss

Which courier is delivering biko
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by harry2sexy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xensity:

Why do you feel you need to start a home and have children all over the house?

If you lived in different society where women were not culturally expected to start a home and have children, would you start a home and have children?

I am asking all these questions because I think your decision to get married, start a home and have children all over the house, stems from a cultural modulation of your thoughts. You are using the statement "I have to," which tacitly implies that you see this as a mandatory requirement. This suggests that this isn't a decision you arrived at through objective, critical evaluation of the concept of marriage, but one you were socially tailored and engineered to adopt. You are more or less a socially programmed robot, programmed to marry and have kids, before a particular perceived age, in order to conform to the lifestyle of other socially programmed robots. Please forgive my last statement if you perceive it as offensive. I didn't mean it to be offensive.
Oga!!! It's on naira land that you'll remember that you're a professor

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
karleone:

Can you, please, remove the period in your cock? It draws the mind to same direction you don't want it to.
Lolz.

Why is it that a thread so harmless and simple as this is the most controversial I have been attached to grin

It's so funny.
Karl, I put the period cos the word is censored and I really wonder why. Clear your mind, it's nothing but male fowl.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by davide470(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
karleone:

The bolded got me laughing and rolling on the floor.
Don't follow that girl's mouth o.. Na one funny babe she be. Her post is sarcastic in nature.
So you think? undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by karleone(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz.

Why is it that a thread so harmless and simple as this is the most controversial I have been attached to grin

It's so funny.
Karl, I put the period cos the word is censored and I really wonder why. Clear your mind, it's nothing but male fowl.

It's not controversial to me biko..
I understood it very well and I was laughing. Just the Cock part that got me thinking otherwise.
I know it's censored! But in the context, there's no need for the period. Who doesn't know that a cock crows?

Back to the topic, me too wanted to go to village to go and find wife o.. But this wili wili people haf spoil plan for me. I'll have to wait till 2018 to find my missing rib.
Did you travel down?

****Modified*****
Forgive me Amicable, just noticed the censor stuff..
I was reading my post and I saw "rooster" and I was like, "when did I type rooster kwanu?"
Nice one NL

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by karleone(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
davide470:
So you think? undecided
I don't think, I know.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
karleone:

Which courier is delivering biko

Stevie Wonder courier services kiss
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
kaboninc:
Grooms to be...we are watching ohh..

All the potential brides, ayam watching allofu pipo...

In fact, that ayam not entering tis new years without a potential or even common bride sef is paining me soo much..

Next year, I must catch my bride oh....

Ayam not ready for all these love talk and how-to-behave-yourself...

Patapa, I weee enter my village and choose one girl.

2017 - my year of marital bliss..my marriage year...my marital year (sha help me fix the language, so far you are understanding me)

#forwardever
cool talk
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by royalemperors: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
amicable09:
So, I finally conquered shame to do this. If you're like me with this kind of desire, whether searching or found, please come in let's plan for the year ahead.

It's no longer news that next year we'll be plus 1 and our biological clock is ticking really fast, we're not even getting any younger. Everyone's been asking when I will get married and I know I'm not alone in this. I need to settle down as a matter of seriousness. To do this, I have looked at the season we are in and came up with a list that will help single ladies like me to walk down the aisle with their Prince in shining armour grin or shining monkey coat tongue, suit... All join.

Ready to tie the knot?
Here's the checklist:
*Travel to your hometown :
If you haven't done this already and you're still in the city by this time, run home! Have you not heard that it is only a yeye person who repeatedly do the same thing and expect a different result? You've been in the city since January till now yet no serious bachelor is on your case, it is time to leave that zone down to where things are happening. Put aside your fear, nobody will kill you and if they do, remember, 'something must kill a man!' cheesy

* At the first crow of the co.ck, Jump up!
Don't tell me the cold is too much, harmattan is not foreign to us and don't you dare say you're not an early riser. No excuses! If a silly co.ck decides to crow at 2am, then that's wake up time. Stand up, move out, and start sweeping the village. The village, not your father's house. Village first! The old women are watching.

* Greet Everything and Everyone in &out of sight
Nothing like 'I don't like to greet people'. Stop that attitude! Many people have greeted strangers and got solid husbands from simple 'Good morning Sir/Ma'. It will open doors for your pre-wedding photos, don't say you weren't told!

* Be on the Lookout!
Don't sit at home.
'I am an introvert! I am an introvert!' Really? Wipe your mouth. There's no such word in the vocabulary of prospective brides. Places to Go? Stadium. That's where they go. I mean men them. Church/mosque. You'll meet their parents. Parties. You'll meet their siblings. Don't dull yourself my sister.

* Run Errands
If you fail in all the others, don't fail in this. In the house (family home) be the housegirl. In the compound, be the eldest mama's favorite. Carry firewood from mama's head including waterpots. Show them how homely you are.

* Play with Children
I almost forgot this. Very Very important Miss Spinster, play with children in the afternoon. Play hide and seek with them. Buy them biscuit and minerals. Cook and share. Carry all the new born babies and please, make sure they pee on you. I heard their urine is blessing grin. What oil could not do, urine can do. Receive the blessing before leaving.

2017! Signed, Sealed, Delivered!
Grooms -to -be... We're yours! grin

This long epistle all because of finding a man? men that some rif rat young girls would tell you aren't worth losing sleeps for because they haven't gotten to 28yrs and above?
Who knows if this isn't the same path you sailed when you were much younger. Just saying though!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheCOB:

So be you, and love would find you if you keep your heart open to possibilities. wink
sure it will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
karleone:

It's not controversial to me biko..
I understood it very well and I was laughing. Just the Cock part that got me thinking otherwise.
I know it's censored! But in the context, there's no need for the period. Who doesn't know that a cock crows?

Back to the topic, me too wanted to go to village to go and find wife o.. But this wili wili people haf spoil plan for me. I'll have to wait till 2018 to find my missing rib.
Did you travel down?

****Modified*****
Forgive me Amicable, just noticed the censor stuff..
I was reading my post and I saw "rooster" and I was like, "when did I type rooster kwanu?"
Nice one NL
Lolz. Okay, you've noticed. cheesy

Cool!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ginaz!!!! U dey hear so? 2017 is our year ooooooo! No dull am.....babe! cheesy grin kiss
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
royalemperors:

This long epistle all because of finding a man? men that some rif rat young girls would tell you aren't worth losing sleeps for because they haven't gotten to 28yrs and above?
Who knows if this isn't the same path you sailed when you were much younger. Just saying though!
Just because I'm 32 doesn't mean I cannot write epistles. When I was younger I never travelled home, I just got this revelation of recent and decided that at 33 I'll have a different thread.

Bear with me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by royalemperors: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
amicable09:

Just because I'm 32 doesn't mean I cannot write epistles. When I was younger I never travelled home, I just got this revelation of recent and decided that at 33 I'll have a different thread.

Bear with me.

I wish you well ma!

But, please do endeavour to advice the younger girls when need be to treat and respect guys when they re still young, else they will still come up with such thread when all guys had left them because of their youthful behaviours. As I earlier stated, I wish you well dear!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by royalemperors: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
luminouz:
Ginaz!!!! U dey hear so? 2017 is our year ooooooo! No dull am.....babe! cheesy grin kiss

Which ginaz are you talking about bro, my ginaz or there is another ginaz on Nairaland?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
royalemperors:

I wish you well ma!

But, please do endeavour to advice the younger girls when need be to treat and respect guys when they re still young, else they will still come up with such thread when all guys had left them because of their youthful behaviours. As I earlier stated, I wish you well dear!
Thank you sir.

I will. They are learning from me. Soon there will be no available single lady around cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / Which Strip Club Have U Attended Lately In Lagos Mainland / Official Nairaland Matchmaking 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.