Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be (9124 Views)

Grooming Brides To Become Wives? / The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / The Beauty Of Igbo Brides/women In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2016
karleone:

Take your search to the Newspaper Columns. Or you can as well print posters grin You know the campaign posters right? smiley
But wait, do you expect a girl of 21years to be financially okay, when she's still in the University?
Bros, just hook up with one fine babe around your area, groom her to wifey material, marry her. Or, like Amicable09 said, go to your village and pick one (who returned for I-de-find-husband-sake) gringringrin

Lol.. Hahahahahahaaa chai this advice no get part 2 cheesy
But boss there are 21 year olds who have finished university 2 years ago infact and are already in the workforce. If he is fortunate he just might find one.. And Oh well, that's just his lower class boundary. The class interval is quite large, I'm certain he would find a woman if he truly calms down to look around him cheesy

Top of a beautiful morning to you smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Berbierklaus(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

It actually is.
... All jokes I mean.

But I'll like to ask what you mean by getting down to lick the asses of men. Do you mean take whatever mean treatment meted out to ladies by unscrupulous men? Isn't that then desperation in deed?
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Mehn,it was hard to see the sarcasm in it at first,coz I thought this aunty just want to put the Nairaland feminists few miles behind what they had achieved grin

well I was actually referring to the youngies you know,if this was for real,they don't need to get to that stage before getting off their high horses and playing the Africa woman that they are.
Its not about the mean treatment this time
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Mehn,it was hard to see the sarcasm in it at first,coz I thought this aunty just want to put the Nairaland feminists few miles behind what they had achieved grin

well I was actually referring to the youngies you know,if this was for real,they don't need to get to that stage before getting off their high horses and playing the Africa woman that they are.
Its not about the mean treatment this time

Hahahahahahahahaha
Nairaland feminists Lol
There's such association here?
I had no idea! And you guys seem to have achieved something on here. That's intriguing! grin

Actually, no lady no matter how old she's become will go this far. It's actually not 100% doable. I've found out that the older a lady is still single, the less effort she puts in getting a man. Get a sample and look deep, you'll see what I mean.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2016
Ezeugostephen:
I have made up my mind to settle down come august 2017.
but my challenge now is that I need a Lady age 21 to 30yrs
educated and most in all she should be financially okay or family (may sound odd but am keen)
I base in Lagos at the island.
a lot to get acquainted with her if am lucky to find her.
reach me on 08099394589
Stephen
This is partly what I want to see from this thread. I'll be glad if by 2017 a couple will announce that they actually met on this thread grin

Stephen I've shared your request. I hope you are financially okay yourself? Hopefully, an interested single lady will contact you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

This is partly what I want to see from this thread. I'll be glad if by 2017 a couple will announce that they actually met on this thread grin

Stephen I've shared your request. I hope you are financially okay yourself? Hopefully, an interested single lady will contact you.

Cheers!

If you contact him na bad thing? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Berbierklaus(f): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Nairaland feminists Lol
There's such association here?
I had no idea! And you guys seem to have achieved something on here. That's intriguing! grin

Actually, no lady no matter how old she's become will go this far. It's actually not 100% doable. I've found out that the older a lady is still single, the less effort she puts in getting a man. Get a sample and look deep, you'll see what I mean.
Its not an association perse but as long as you disagree with any anything that has to do with superiority or favoritism of the men you are naturally considered a feminist online grin

I disagree with your last paragraph,the older women get especially in this part of the world the more effort they put into a relationship or human relationship with the hope of snarling a man up grin
Women that puts in less efforts are probaby baby mamas already,well to do or well exposed, not the aunty Sulia down the street.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz hahahahahahaaa kaboninc this your marriage offer worries me o ehn kwa...

How would I know for sure now that it is true love and that you have not only just taken pity on me?

Mba nu regardless of what that yeye biological clock is saying, M ka na-achọ ezi ịhụnanya nke si ri gi nnobi kputa...

So i will wait sir... The love has to be true cheesy

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Oya let us try na and find our if it's true love or lie love. grin cheesy

Me that am 43 alone, do you no know that my own clock aff been tingling?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol.. Hahahahahahaaa chai this advice no get part 2 cheesy
But boss there are 21 year olds who have finished university 2 years ago infact and are already in the workforce. If he is fortunate he just might find one.. And Oh well, that's just his lower class boundary. The class interval is quite large, I'm certain he would find a woman if he truly calms down to look around him cheesy
Top of a beautiful morning to you smiley

From relationship to statistics!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

If you contact him na bad thing? undecided lipsrsealed
Lol. No be today I don dey say your head there. This morning again, I should
O girl, your head! tongue You no see say I old pass am? Abi you wan laugh me
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

From relationship to statistics!

cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Oya let us try na and find our if it's true love or lie love. grin cheesy

Me that am 43 alone, do you no know that my own clock aff been tingling?

You are 43?? shocked shocked

Lolz infact ayaf checked already using the Love meter. It isn't meant to be. cheesy

I need a young fresh blood to revitalise my soul and return me back to youthfulness. But pray tell, what would be the benefit of your blood that has seen 43 years on this sinful earth? sad
Mba nu it can't be love biko.

Men between 18 and 20 are welcome please. Remember, age is just a number and i'm more experienced than those smallies you pipu carry upandan cheesy grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Its not an association perse but as long as you disagree with any anything that has to do with superiority or favoritism of the men you are naturally considered a feminist online grin
Lolz. This is serious cheesy
It's a debate I'll love to watch.

I disagree with your last paragraph,the older women get especially in this part of the world the more effort they put into a relationship or human relationship with the hope of snarling a man up grin
Women that puts in less efforts are probaby baby mamas already,well to do or well exposed, not the aunty Sulia down the street.
I know a couple of older women who are unmarried. I also know that by default they become quieter and timid. They get easily irritated and feel somewhat inferior. Now all these are negative emotions which unfortunately they exhibit. It isn't supposed to be so.

Because of this, people like Aunty Sulia down the street will give way for younger ladies because they feel their time has passed. Without trying too hard, a bald headed old man who is widowed will most likely take them up or make them wife number 2.

Trust me, you won't find Aunty Sulia in the village running around in a bid to catch a man's eye. You won't see her outside a lot. She'll shrink herself in a small corner and all this is because of the nagging demand of the society we live in.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
No be today I don dey say your head there.
This morning again, I should

O girl, your head! tongue
You no see say I old pass am?
Abi you wan laugh me

tongue tongue tongue all is fair in Love and War
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

tongue tongue tongue all is fair in Love and War
cheesy cheesy cheesy That's how you took all my men away in my youthful days! tongue
I forgive and forget.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by queencalipso(f): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2016
chronique:

You lack effective communication skills. Using big vocabulary does not mean that you're passing a message and communicating to everyone; of what use would your vocabulary be to those who do not understand? At the end of the day, you've succeeded in impressing nobody.

My dear help me tell them o! Imagine all the vocabs on top one sarcastic thread. Some people thinks that big vocabularies is an indication of intelligence not knowing that they end up communicating nothing.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how you took all my men away in my youthful days! tongue

I forgive and forget.

Lolz which men? The ones you mistreated? lipsrsealed cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

You are 43?? shocked shocked

Lolz infact ayaf checked already using the Love meter. It isn't meant to be. cheesy

I need a young fresh blood to revitalise my soul and return me back to youthfulness. But pray tell, what would be the benefit of your blood that has seen 43 years on this sinful earth? sad
Mba nu it can't be love biko.

Men between 18 and 20 are welcome please. Remember, age is just a number and i'm more experienced than those smallies you pipu carry upandan cheesy grin

43 years of preservation...preservation for the one. Old wine tastes better. 43 years of fresh blood. And I like them experienced too.

Will return you back to your babyfulness! cheesy cheesy

BTW, do you think it's best for a 33 year old lady to marry an 18-20 year old boy in the long run? Lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz which men? The ones you mistreated? lipsrsealed cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Hahahaha. Na that helper guy (moniker) fit you cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how you took all my men away in my youthful days! tongue

I forgive and forget.

Are you for real?

Jazz shocked shocked shocked

Even wantu take me away from you
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by BARAJ92(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol wetin she need dem for?
Dem de ur village? Shebi na village husband she de fain lipsrsealed
She no suppose go as far as village
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Are you for real?

Chai lekwanu mu o

Jeje I de my lane and you came with your offer which I even rejected.... Now ayam accused of snatching Chai! This world is truly wicked!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Na that helper guy (moniker) fit you cheesy

tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Are you for real?
What do you want? You no be biscuit na tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Berbierklaus(f): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. This is serious cheesy
It's a debate I'll love to watch.

I know a couple of older women who are unmarried. I also know that by default they become quieter and timid. They get easily irritated and feel somewhat inferior. Now all these are negative emotions which unfortunately they exhibit. It isn't supposed to be so.

Because of this, people like Aunty Sulia down the street will give way for younger ladies because they feel their time has passed. Without trying too hard, a bald headed old man who is widowed will most likely take them up or make them wife number 2.

Trust me, you won't find Aunty Sulia in the village running around in a bid to catch a man's eye. You won't see her outside a lot. She'll shrink herself in a small corner and all this is because of the nagging demand of the society we live in.
You have a point though.

May God help us in this society we find ourselves. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

43 years of preservation...preservation for the one. Old wine tastes better. 43 years of fresh blood. And I like them experienced too.

Will return you back to your babyfulness! cheesy cheesy

BTW, do you think it's best for a 33 year old lady to marry an 18-20 year old boy in the long run? Lol.

Oh really.... You have a point o

But how can I be truly sure that those 43 years have been in preservation and not in indulgence of sin?

How can I be sure that I would be getting true value of purity?

43 years is too long and hence the probability too high for me to dare.

I'd rather gamble with the hope that the 18 year old is still pure at heart and chaste in body. His pure heart would be well nurtured cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2016
BARAJ92:
She no suppose go as far as village

Lolz true...
But na village man she de fain na
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Chai lekwanu mu o

Jeje I de my lane and you came with your offer which I even rejected.... Now ayam accused of snatching Chai! This world is truly wicked!

Is it what you use to do? tongue tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Oh really.... You have a point o

But how can I be truly sure that those 43 years have been in preservation and not in indulgence of sin?

How can I be sure that I would be getting true value of purity?

43 years is too long and hence the probability too high for me to dare.

I'd rather gamble with the hope that the 18 year old is still pure at heart and chaste in body. His pure heart would be well nurtured cheesy

Like the way you mentioned the word - probability.

It's also probable that I've had a sin-free life, all 43 years of my life free... Waiting for you Jazz cheesy cheesy

But can you really mould a man into what you actually want? Like the way we used clay in Fine Art and sands at the beach?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
interesting thread, a few jabs here and there...
viewing in incognito mode

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:

What do you want?
You no be biscuit na tongue

Lol.

Ayam someborris biscuit na
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.
Ayam someborris biscuit na
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Comradespad Damn! I'm just on that Post Malone shiit. Lol

I'll follow your diary. Thanks for the mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Matchmaking 2017 / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height / I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.