Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96438 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2017
sar33:
According to SpectaScope Nigeria,below are more graphic photos from the Fulani herdsmen killing in Southern Kaduna.SpectaScope said up till today 30th of December 2016,a word has not been heard from President Buhari, no arrest is yet to be made after the barbaric attack by Fulani herdsmen killing over 800 Christians as claimed by the Christian Association Of Nigeria CAN in Kaduna South.Also,the spokesman to president Buhari, Femi Adesina allegedly said the killings by Fulani herdsmen in Kaduna South is not the president's business.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/more-graphic-photos-from-fulani.html?m=1
Hmmmmmmmmmm
And fis will just go unattended to
But if they should hhear any breeze from the east thry stsrt sending zombies to humiliate the ibos.

#biafraisuppor#change2017t
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
adonis89:
nope. Just saw dat cap on ur head so I holla@ u.
Oh that's true.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by kingzizzy: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2017
ajepako:

If by definition of afonja...and you mean the Yorubas...

Well l am Yoruba and l am here on this thread... condemning this barbarity towards fellow human being in its entireity...

Oh really? But tomorrow you and your people will shout that everybody must 'one Nigeria' with the same people who commit such barbaric acts. who are you deceiving? you condemn barbarians and barbaric acts but insist that we should all be under the same umbrella with barbarians. Now what do you really expect an Igbo man like me who once fought a civil war to get be free of these barbarians to think of you?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Yujin(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2017
obailala:
While I agree with you, I would like to point out one thing, not every one who doesn't support the secession idea is a Yoruba man; I am not a Yoruba man, I am a core Igbo man who just doesn't buy into the Biafran idealogy especially regarding the way it has been peddled since last year's election. Thanks!
I did a research on you since you claimed to be Igbo but don't support Biafra. My research showed that you were lying and a hypocrite. Your thread on the claim by SEners' of marginalisation in Buhari's rail and power projects being baseless exposed you. Honestly, I have no stomach for hypocrites even among my own relatives. I openly keep away from any of them. It is enough crime to keep things away from me, but attempting to take away from me what I've been labouring for is what I won't accept nor tolerate. It is enough to leave Igboland unattended but stopping biafra is another ball game. Thou hypocrite, stay away.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Yujin:

I did a research on you since you claimed to be Igbo but don't support Biafra. My research showed that you were lying and a hypocrite. Your thread on the claim by SEners' of marginalisation in Buhari's rail and power projects being baseless exposed you. Honestly, I have no stomach for hypocrites even among my own relatives. I openly keep away from any of them. It is enough crime to keep things away from me, but attempting to take away from me what I've been labouring for is what I won't accept nor tolerate. It is enough to leave Igboland unattended but stopping biafra is another ball game. Thou hypocrite, stay away.
Wow! you must be quite jobless to go around snooping on people's lives trying to prove whatever. You must also be quite unintelligent to think that everyone must reason in a particular manner and have certain general opinions and attitude for the person to be of a particular tribe. I've been a member of this forum for close to 10 years (probably before you knew what the 'internet' was) and I haven't changed my username, I'm not a fool to fake who I am for almost 10 years because off some stupid clannish arguments online.

On the thread you pointed out, I still stand by my words, crying over the Calabar-Lagos rail that it passes over only 1 SE city, that was a needless and pointless wail (probably borne out of just an addiction to complaining which seems like the only thing we now do everyday); likewise, crying over the financing of the Mambilla hydro dam (an over 3000mw renewable energy project which has the capacity to turn around the power fortunes of the entire country), crying over the financing of the Mambilla project instead of something in the SE, I think that was clearly another pointless and needless wail and I wasn't going to keep these thoughts to myself because I'm trying to impress some 'nobodies' that I'm Igbo. Anyone who doesn't like the way I see things differently from the pack can do themselves a favour by ignoring me or better still, you can simply join your friends and call me 'Yoruba Muslim' if that makes you feel better. Thanks!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2017
obailala:
You must be a jobless pleb to go around snooping on people's lives. You must also be an unintelligent one to think that everyone must think in a particular manner for the person to be of a particular tribe. I've been a member of this forum for close to 10 years (probably before you knew what the 'internet' was) and I haven't changed my username, I'm not a fool to fake who I am for almost 10 years because off some stupid clannish arguments online.

On the thread you pointed out, I still stand by my words, crying over the Calabar-Lagos rail that it passes over only 1 SE city, that was a needless and pointless wail (probably borne out of just an addiction to complaining which seems like the only thing we now do everyday); likewise, crying over the financing of the Mambilla hydro dam (an over 3000mw renewable energy project which has the capacity to turn around the power fortunes of the entire country), crying over the financing of the Mambilla project instead of something in the SE, I think that was clearly another pointless and needless wail and I wasn't going to keep this thought to myself because I'm trying to impress some 'nobodies' that I'm Igbo. Anyone who doesn't like the way I reason can do themselves a favour by ignoring me. Thanks!
Insult all you like but you are an impostor who got pained that I investigated and proved beyond doubt that you are a hypocrite. I'll advise you for the last time to stop claiming Igbo. You are a hypocrite and should gladly come out open like some of your brothers to antagonise Ndigbo. If you insist, I'll lay a curse here to such false claims and mind you, my words are strong. Keep away you hypocrite.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Yujin:

Insult all you like but you are an impostor who got pained to investigate and prove beyond doubt that you are a hypocrite. I'll advise you for the last time to stop claiming Igbo. You are a hypocrite and should gladly come out open like some of your brothers to antagonise Ndigbo. If you insist, I'll lay a curse here to such false claims and mind you, my words are strong. Keep away you hypocrite.
Lol... Go hang yourself if you don't like my opinion on national issues. You will lay a curse? Ayam not understanding this one oo grin cheesy

Like i said, just call me the Yoruba Muslim like most of your colleagues do, a lot of them feel better after they do that. grin
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
obailala:
Lol... Go hang yourself if you don't like my opinion on national issues. You will lay a curse? Ayam not understanding this one oo grin cheesy

Like i said, just call me the Yoruba Muslim like most of your colleagues do, a lot of them feel better after they do that. grin
Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I have no problem with an opponent telling me he wants no good for me but when an enemy disguises as a brother to hoodwink my relatives, it becomes imperative of me to expose and keep him at bay from our gathering. You are a hypocrite. Any day I stumble on any post of yours where you claim to be Igbo again, I'll lay the curse and you shall see it come to pass before your very eyes. You can investigate me too.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Yujin:

Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I have no problem with an opponent telling me he wants no good for me but when an enemy disguises as a brother to hoodwink my relatives, it becomes imperative of me to expose and keep him at bay from our gathering. You are a hypocrite. Any day I stumble on any post of yours where you claim to be Igbo again, I'll lay the curse and you shall see it come to pass before your very eyes. You can investigate me too.
Lol.. What if you lay the curse but you were actually wrong about me all along?... I hope that curse would reverse on your head?... Cos I would love to see that happen grin

Did you say I should investigate you?... sorry ooo, i got better things to do with my time. Meanwhile I'm waiting for you to present to us the result of your investigations on my origins; you only just told us the result and claimed you arrived at that result because you see me being in support of the current govt against the wish of 'real' Igbos. Please what else led you to your conclusions that i'm not Igbo?.. cos the reason you gave is very wack and empty.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by africanusvu(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
This is too shameful,you stand and watch 800 of ur felow christians got slaughtered and you ar waiting for Buhari to say something.it is eighther u ar lying or you ar a bloody coward.seems only disabled christian lives in this soo cald southern kaduna.i am begining to hate them.they ar to weak
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
africanusvu:
This is too shameful,you stand and watch 800 of ur felow christians got slaughtered and you ar waiting for Buhari to say something.it is eighther u ar lying or you ar a bloody coward.seems only disabled christian lives in this soo cald southern kaduna.i am begining to hate them.they ar to weak
What would you have them do?... Spend the rest of their lives sleeping with one eye open with guns?.... You need to understand why the marauding herdsmen are a problem, they have no address and they live from bush to bush and are blood thirsty vampires who are happy to kill at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fulani's can only be checked by a violence of equal force, if not higher. # team equal force doctrine on d fulanis# not withstanding, my heart goes out 2 those murdered by these wicked & cold Fulani herdsmen. angry
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Watin give this Fulani people mind like this? cry cry
me sef dey Wonder, dem dey slaughter unchallenged. Hmn!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
U will be surprised to know they still don't want the evil entity to disintegrate..... IPOB IS THEIR PROBLEM AND THE ONLY TERRORIST GROUP....FULANI HERDSMEN ARE COMMON CRIMINALS.....I VE LOST INTEREST ON TRYING TO PUT SENSE IN UR BRAINS....I AND MY FAMILY WILL NEVER COME BACK IN THAT PIT HELL.....ENJOY THAT UR LOVELY ONE NIGERIA.....I HOPE IT DOESN'T JOKE U ALL SOMEDAY..... ALL U GUYS WANT IS SELF PITY.....AND A GOD TO COME AND FIGHT UR BATTLE.....PIG BRAINS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.