Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96443 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by totorimi: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buhari and El Rufai, very big shame on you. Is this the security you were fighting to provide to your people. Truly the christians in southern Kaduna should come home to the south and join their brethren, they are most welcome, they will be given land to build and farmland.

They should leave the cursed desert land for the heathens, the evil doers and the blood sucking vampires in the north. How a people will find is convenient to spill blood of the innocent unprovoked and be shouting allahkuba is what baffles me. Is a allahkuba always asking for human blood, everywhere you go allahkuba then they kill everybody even the unborn in a pregnant woman's womb. What manner of people are these for Christ sake. Yet they want to live and enjoy the good things of life but deny another the right to live.

Christians!Christians!!Christians!!! enough is enough, there must be a response to this massacre, we cannot sit back and uncircumcised blood sucking animals, dirty cattles rearers who do not live for anything but to live, dine and sleep with cattles beast of burden just wake up and kill innocent christians without provocation. This is sad indeed, these pictures should to touch the heart of every christian. Honestly, left to me I will use chemical weapon to wipe out the entire muslim community in the north especially the type that bubu and El Rufia belongs to.
They have blood on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by fastjett: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rayhutar:
The Evil that men do will dwell with them,APC led by Buhari is a terrorist organization. [/b]Southern Kaduna people should arm theirselves and defend their lives[b],otherwise they will be wiped out from the surface of earth by El-Rufai and APC demons and their supporters.
Why are you guys hypocrite in the this your useless country, if it NNAMDI KANU that call for this arm to defend his people you will be among the stupid mad idiot calling him a terrorist and to be charge for treason. Even God in heaven has giving up on this zoo call Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Puzzo10: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is uncalled for..these killings need to stop..our leaders are hypocrites...Nigeria is gradually creeping towards a full blown war...

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by boneyard: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
This has become one too many. Are there no longer Nigerian leaders with human blood flowing in their vein?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by JUHABACH: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
i dont care whether you call yourself a wailer or a zombie, anyone who doesnt condemn the lack of response and inaction of the presidency to this great evil is an enemy of nigeria.
honestly heart broken when i read femi adesina's comments concerning this issue. cant believe this is the same man whose articles i followed religiously every friday for years.
i m really starting to believe in this theory of demons in aso rock.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
redcliff:

You keep mentioning frustration... bros please tell us what exactly is wrong with you. Im sure some folks here might be of help... funny you and ball less afonja.. grin
I keeps mentioning the word "frustration", because that's what suits and defines your low life.

Biafraüd flatihō.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by nams77: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
adonis89:
C as dem open dat small pikin head
I thought I was the only one who saw that. If no bi say na because of Christ and him father(my God) when I dey respect, I swear I for don do some stunts with these so called cattle rearers. How can dey be so heartless! Even cold blooded assassins get gripped by pity when dey see children. God will punish these Fulani people someday. All the e..diots supporters of buhari on this forum have gone blind, deaf and dumb. Let no mod ban me o. I dey vex
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by MMM17: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Well said. Though I'm very critical of yorubas but I support your post. What unites Igbos and yoruba is far greater than what unites them to Hausa-Fulani. Yorubas and Igbos are not blood thirty, and we don't carry dagger, machete and guns looking for whom to slaughter!
are u a Yoruba Man
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by decasey(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
cry dis is bad, I just don't no wat 2 say, am short of world.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by fastjett: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:
DIS IS NOT D TIME 2 CRY N WEEP, ARISE SOUTH KADUNA PPLE, ARM URSELVES N DEFEND UR PPLE. COS D NIGERIAN ARMY N POLICE WILL NOT SAVE U.
Why are you guys hypocrite in the this your useless country, if it NNAMDI KANU that call for this arm to defend his people you will be among the stupid mad idiot calling him a terrorist and to be charge for treason. Even God in heaven has giving up on this zoo call Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by dragonking3: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
okonja:

Of what reason? angry

Why are we always blaming our leaders and not ourselves. What about the said Fulani people, why don't you blame them?, what joy do they derive in killing fellow human being...I really tire for this country oh!
Are you dumb? Where were you when El rufai said he was paying the Fulani herdsmen to stop attacking people in southern kaduna? Is he supposed to be paying them or getting them arrested since he knows them? Buhari is worst as he is silent on the issue and will never do anything about it. Guess what, both El rufai and Buhari are fulanis. They enjoyed the killings don by their fellow brethrens on innocent people.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by bezimo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Freedom2016:
Buhari will not waste time sending thousands of military men to SE and SS in all kinds of operations...operation python, operation snake egg, operation lion fish because of strategic reasons but send just a few hundreds to Southern Kaduna or Benue, then you start hearing useless, heartless excuses...I'm not the chief security officer of the state. Shattappp...are you the chief security officer of SS and SE' tern states?

Southern Kaduna and Benue people or other people facing genocide from Fulani, This is why Nnamdi Kanu exists...to stop these evil and to bring you freedom. Unfortunately, Yorubaas and Hausa-Fulani support One Nigeria...so basically these killings will continue as long as one Nigeria exists. Until you come out in millions to support Nnamdi Kanu to put an end to this bloody trap of a country. His message his clear, separate this country according to ethnic and religious lines so that those that enjoy killing on a whim and sucking blood will be together and those that are civilized and enjoy peace will be at another. All these will end. As long as we have one Nigeria, These blood sucking demons are free to roam and enter your compound in the name of that the constitution allows them...to maim and butcher you like beef. Is that what you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKMAeeAPcs&feature=youtu.be

Now I see, I was indifferent on the Nnamdi Kalu thing but now considering the blood thirsty nomadic sons of Ishmael I am beginning to think secession might be the only solution to ending this wicked bloodshed campaign by the Hausa, muslim fulanis.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:
Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka APCmyheart

Yes how may i help you?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by elkon(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
embarassed wow holy god ..nd you ar dere .. Please let your Kingdom nd cast out all this evil people .. I say is not a country nd we don't even have any leader
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes how may i help you?
APC WHY?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by lastpage: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
President Buhari is making Nigeria look like failed state!

First, let me say l am unabashed Buhari supporter! I voted for him in the Presidential Elections, by default, that also makes me an "APC voter" (not a card-carrying member though).

Having said that, l am of the opinion that it is NOT ACCEPTABLE for another citizen to murder another, irrespective of Tribe, Religion, Party Support or whether they like the President or not.
The rampages of these Fulani Herdsmen has gotten to a level that the President cannot afford to continue to feign ignorance.
The people being killed are Christians, they are being killed by Muslims-Fulani-Herdsmen.

Security and protection of the Citizens of Kaduna State rests ultimately with the Governor of that State (midget El Rufai.)

El Rufai has shown crass irresponsibility, incompetence, partiality and aloofness that will, in saner climes, make him UNFIT to continue to lead as a State Governor.
El Rufai's "partiality and nonchalance / l dont care attitude" towards these murders may be attributed to him being a Muslim and the Murderers also being Muslims while the victims are Christians.

A Governor of a state, being the chief security officer of the state, has a responsibility to protect everyone, through the Police and Security Forces arm in the state. HE HAS FAILED TO STEM THE TIDE OF THIS RELIGIOUS WAR ON CHRISTIANS.

Again, we must also look at the role of the Police, as enforces of Peace in the State:
Has the Commissioner of Police done ANYTHING to prevent these murders and arrest perpetrators? The answer is "NO".
Question is: WHY?
Is he under instruction, from the Governor NOT TO ACT? Is he incompetent to act? Is he afraid of the Criminals? Has he made his fears known to his Commander, the I.G. of Police? Why is the I.G also silent on these murders (the I.G is also a Muslim! )
In all these, the State Commissioner of Police has FAILED in his duty to "serve and protect" the people of Southern Kaduna State. If he he cannot perform the job for which Tax-payers money are being used to pay him, he needs to resign his job or be sacked.
It is time we hold the Commissioners of Police is a State responsible, for such gruesome breakdown of law and order, when they fail to act

Despite El Rufai being the Governor of Kaduna State and the CSO, it is strange that a President in Buhari will keep silent and "hide" under the guise of 'delegated responsibility' while watching his citizens slaughtered like chicken.
The President is on record as saying that these Killer-Herdsmen are from Libya and other countries but we must asking him: Why is it that it is mostly Christians and Southerners that they Kill?

Why is it that that the Army has not been drafted-in to tackle them since, according to the President, these are "external Aggression" by foreigners?
Why has the DSS not been drafted-in to nip these repeated murders in the bud, using intelligence gathering?
If the President can act on Boko Haram killing Muslims in the north, why is he inactive over the killing of Christians in the same locality and all over Nigeria?

Does President Buhari not know that he is sworn to PROTECT ALL NIGERIANS, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE THEY LIVE WITHIN THE COUNTRY?
Does the President not know that it is inhuman to feign ignorance and pass-responsibility, when your citizens are being slaughtered by so-called foreigners?
Is the President telling us that the life of Non-Muslims or Christian Northerners is not valuable to him? Does he not remember that it is not just Muslims that voted for him in 2015 and wont be the only one that will vote in 2019?

Buhari may claim to have "ear-problem" but l am sure he has heard about how El Rufai is allowing this to go on and l think it is not right to just pretend to be deaf.

Finally, when President Buahri fails to act, When the Governor El Rufai fails to act, When the Commissioner of Police and his men in Kaduna State fail to act, When the I.G.P fails to act, When the DSS and other Security apparatchik fail to act, THEN THE PEOPLE HAS A DUTY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!

I say this with all sense of responsibility.
The Human Life is Unique and sacrosanct and an "innocent life" MUST be PROTECTED BY ALL AND ANY MEANS AVAILABLE.
It is called "Self-defence", in Law.

All Christians is Southern Kaduna, (mostly Igbos), MUST come together and ARM themselves otherwise, El Rufai and President Buhari may just look the other way and allow this genocide to continue.

We cant just be "educated, online warriors and money-chasing business men" while we allow "animals in human-skin" to continue to slay the blood of our innocent brothers, sisters and children.
ARM YOURSELF and DEFEND YOURSELF.
Let us do so and wait on the "do-nothing" Commissioner of Police to come and arrest us for defending ourselves.

The National Assembly also have a duty to call El Rufai, Kaduna State Commissioner of Police and the I.G. of Police, to explain WHY they FAILED in their DUTY to protect these Nigerians. Let them do something good for once.

If President Buhari and Governor El Rufai wants to "do-nothing" while Nigeria burns, then so be it.
While l am not ashamed for voting Buhari for President (I blame that on the clueless and kleptomaniac performance of Jonathan, otherwise Buhair wont have stood a chance!), l want to remind the President that "everyone is replaceable and we dont forget!
If he keeps quiet now and then tries to white-wash us some years down the line, we will remind him that WE DO NOT FORGET! ...just like we reminded Jonathan in 2015.

It will be a tragedy and a great disappointment if President Buhari allows religious and ethnic coloration to define his administration.
To whom much is given, much is expected" but for now, we are only getting the spilling of innocent Christian Blood, by Muslim, "foreigners" Herdsmen.
Nigerian Security Agencies, under President Buhari have the capacity to put an end to these barbaric killings of Christians in Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria but why they chose to "do-nothing" and look the other way, can only be explained as "Genocidal, Religious Cleansing".

This issue should not be trivialised by PDP/Jonathan supporters (it is far bigger than that) because by doing so, you are mocking the memory of the slain, innocent people.
Let us put Religion, Ethnicity, party-affiliation and tribalism aside.
These are our citizens being slaughtered for nothing!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
adonis89:
U evil ppl(apc supporters) should kip justifying d killings and kip supporting d silence of buhari on dis matter. So we should not blame him because u demons are supporting him . No problem, kip cheering him on . Just a matter of time some of u will b victims but I pray it doesn't happen. D fulani herdsmen are his tribesmen so he has every influence to end diz killings. But will he do it? Ur guess is as good as mine. Wen militants were bombing pipelines in d days of yaradua and gej,ppl from other parts of country were busy abusing our elders saying de were in support of d militants and weren't doing enough to stop it. But our elders and gej tried their best to put it under control bkoz gej knew d militants are his kinsmen. But fulani herdsmen has bin killing and it has doubled since d inception of dis administration,instead of d president to use his influence and call his tribesmen to order, he is kipin quiet claiming his practicing federalism. But if avengers blow up pipelines over here, he will b quick to send soldiers to protect pipelines. Hypocrisy will not kill us o. Make Una try

Omo, I pray it happens to them o. Those idiots still supporting his silence and inactions
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yujin:

Though your analysis makes sense on the surface level, it still doesn't invalidate his suggestion. Firstly, a biafra will help them understand clearly the need to seek a quick dissociation from the vampiruous fulanis. Fighting against biafra with the hope of Igbos being a check and balance just as you the Yorubas hope is just an exercise in futility. Hear me clearly. Today, biafra is yet to be achieved and they are being wiped out without any of such check and balance you talked about. At this rate, in few years to come, the hausa/fulanis would be in full control of Kaduna state and the worst will happen to them. Similar situation will play out in Yorubaland if you continue antagonising Igbos on their quest for Biafra. We won't abandon it and eventually, we will get it. We've got the population, wealth and international players to actualise it. Think deeply man. The southern Kaduna guys and indeed the whole middle belt must stop antagonising those calling for Biafra, rather they should openly declare their decision to stay separately from the murderous hausa/fulanis. They certainly will get our support and not the other way round. It will never help.
While I agree with you, I would like to point out one thing, not every one who doesn't support the secession idea is a Yoruba man; I am not a Yoruba man, I am a core Igbo man who just doesn't buy into the Biafran idealogy especially regarding the way it has been peddled since last year's election. Thanks!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by xakakes: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
May the blood and souls of these innocent ones especially the children continue to haunt El-Rufai and Buhari for keeping quiet and aiding it forever and ever
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by biafranrealson: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
THE ONLY REASON WHY I NEED BIAFRA EVEN MORE THAN NNAMDI KANU
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Jakama90(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
While buhari is busy intimidating his opponent, his illiterate brothers is busy killing innocent people for him and he is saying nothing.... Buhari you are a failure... The blood of this innocent people will hunt you forever.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by MMM17: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes how may i help you?
oya condem dis act or stand there and watch thunder strike u dead
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

APC WHY?

Why what?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
MMM17:
oya condem dis act or stand there and watch thunder strike u dead

I have since condemn the act, I even dried seing those pictures.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who say Igbo is nt far better dan Hausa??
Yeye dey smell
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
if pmb would not talk, what of osinbajo..

so osinbajo would not speak for his fellow christian thst are killed in southern kaduna

this is what politics does to a pastor

osinbajo go and resign

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Reggie2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is two foldsad1) INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY; AND (2) TRIBE-BASED HYPOCRISY Those who sincerely believed, and, those who still sustain that Buhari has the capability to govern Nigeria, must admit that they are wrong. If you were sincere to have believed this, please let us know on what ground - political, economic, ideological or philosophical - for your assumption! You must however remember that no amount of sincerity will change wrong to right if such sincerity has come to nothing.
APOLOGISTS of the present political dispensation can be pardoned since their role as die hard supporters, is to defend omissions while highlights of a few things done right are exaggerated. If tribe and blind sentiment had no role in the past elections, Buhari had no business being Nigerian president in this Jet age! I read with sadness, opinions that continue to say that Jonathan's exit was to usher in a more credible leader, in the person of Buhari. Some of these pseudo intellectuals are saying that if he does not perform to expectation, he will be voted out! Are you for real. Political, economic and social analysis must be done before elections; it must not be an after thought because, human lives are involved.
This contribution is just for the records. Feel free to correct me since I am not interested in unnecessary polemics! We are all in a bondage in today's Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Austin4lif: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
matrixme:

I am well travelled, if you may know. What are you doing there that you are risking your life? So you didn't see the more accommodating and relatively peaceful south to dwell. I can never to relocate to the north for any reason.
southern kaduna are even more daring then the present igbo generation. do you know how many fulani they also killed? Do you know that they retaliated and bravely fought the heardsmen? When fulani weeped attakwu in Nkanu West enugu, did igbos do anything? I even heard that the fulanis came to the eke market to trade the following day in same village. As I am typing nw, just use joke say you are a muslim in southern kaduna and say what will happen. Fulanis will still attack the SE and we will just brag and give ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
fastjett:

MY FRIEND, IF ANY FOOLISH FULANI TRYS ANYTHING STUPID IN ANAMBRA, I PITY D F..L. DIS HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH CHEST BEATING. IF DER IS ANY TRIBE IN SOUTH D NORTH FEARS N RESPECT, DAT TRIBE IS D IGBOS, COS WEN D IGBOS UNITES AGAINST A COMMON ENEMY, DATS WEN U NO DAT IGBOS R POWERFUL.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chisos!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by xymmie01: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bleep all dis gullible christians..........how can u be watching and let your enemies slaughter you Me and a xtian, but , no motherfucka dare try dis shit where am from.........we go kill dem all and settle it in either heaven (which is not sure for anybody) or hell...........even d israelites dat we read about in he bible fought war, even our father of faith (ABRAHAM) also fought.......I don't know if d contemporary xtians do read bible or dey depend on dose hypocrites who are ready to say sweet tins and suck ur pocket
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Candyrain(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm indeed surprised that Fiizznation went mute on this thread. But should I really be surprised?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.