Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Beauty Of Smiling Always - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beauty Of Smiling Always (699 Views)

My Smiling Baby Boy / The Smiling Judge / Famous Nigerian Author Chinua Achebe Is Among The Beauty Of The Hudson Valley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Smiling Always by lovingsoul(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
How often do you smile?, a smile is so powerful, it could break through any heart and shatter every iota of anger someone might have for you, a very soft and genuine smile could win you that very love, acceptance and attention you soo much crave for,

Most of us underestimate the efficacy attached to this very simple act, why frown when you can smile, a smile can cover up for your blushes and shyness, may be your so called "confidence" just played a trick on you, then i bet you, that beautiful smile would get you back on your feet, and push you to that height that words can't take you.

Just sit on your bed one day, take your mirror and smile into it, you will discover that the effect is infectious, the more you look at that beautiful reflection the deeper the smile gets, so just imagine the effect it will have on people generally,
Haven't you heard that a beautiful smile can travel miles,

Here am not talking about a plastic smile, i am talking about the smile that has its root from the depth of your soul, this is the kind of smile am talking about , so start smiling after you read this, you might never know how far the next smile can take you,

Just a thought to who ever cares to listen,
Re: The Beauty Of Smiling Always by Priscila(f): 4:01am On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks alot buddy
am already smiling
Re: The Beauty Of Smiling Always by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:17am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Me too. . . . smiley[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Blogging And Nigerian Readership / Mes Cheres 'nairalanders' Puet-on Commencer Un 'thread' Française? / Are U A Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.