Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Has Happened To MMM United - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Has Happened To MMM United (24908 Views)

Mmm United Is Back / What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / Why Mmm United Is A Bigger Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by ugonology(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2017
But the available balance for withdrawal still shows zero dollars even after the mavros has been updated....i mean i still cant GH after they claimed to have fixed the problem, am beginning to loss trust in humanity as a whole.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by MrGreenMavro: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2017
i have not been merged sad since yesterday wen i PH angry
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by RazaqMB(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2017
ugonology:
But the available balance for withdrawal still shows zero dollars even after the mavros has been updated....i mean i still cant GH after they claimed to have fixed the problem, am beginning to loss trust in humanity as a whole.
go to the mavro page, click on your capital, it should turn blueish then click on cash out mavro. Make sure your money has grown fully before you click on OK. After that click on available for withdrawal. It should be there then go and GH. At the end of the process, you will see your funds. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by ugonology(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
RazaqMB:
go to the mavro page, click on your capital, it should turn blueish then click on cash out mavro. Make sure your money has grown fully before you click on OK. After that click on available for withdrawal. It should be there then go and GH. At the end of the process, you will see your funds. Good luck

did exactly as u said but only my initial deposit was available for withdrawal.....? what happened to the rest sir?
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by RazaqMB(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
ugonology:

did exactly as u said but only my initial deposit was available for withdrawal.....? what happened to the rest sir?
maybe it's the rule that says I your GH is over $500 you will only be able to pull out $500 for the first week and next week the you will be able to pull out $1000
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Benemond(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
angry
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by RazaqMB(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benemond:
I saw $180 wen I checked this morning as I was about withdrawing, it turned to $90(my initial capital). I don't understand wat is hpnin. Anyone wit similar issue? Plz help
try this
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by ugonology(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2017
RazaqMB:
try this

i experinced the same thing bro, could only GH my original deposit.....i believe its their own way of keeping the system afloat. try reading the last news update completely, i think they frooze or suspended all accrued bonus for now.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by MrGreenMavro: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Abeg who has been merged and gotten payment for his GH on MMM UNITED? angry angry angry

SINCE SUNDAY...DY NEVER MERGE ME sad
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by ugonology(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
i doubt if anyone has been merged....am shaken and scared to my bones, i have never been this careless with money cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by iamawara(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Morning fam. Please help me out. Can I cancel an PH order of $50 on mmm united before getting matched for payment?

Because I just fulfilled a pledge now and order was confirmed thia morning, I tried cashing out but they keep telling me no that I have an unfulfilled PH so that means I must wait for the 2nd order to be matched.

I know on mmm Nigeria, you can cancel a PH once a month if you don't have the mone, can I also do that on mmm united?
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by directonpc(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2017
PH GH $)
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2017
iamawara:
Morning fam. Please help me out. Can I cancel an PH order of $50 on mmm united before getting matched for payment?

Because I just fulfilled a pledge now and order was confirmed thia morning, I tried cashing out but they keep telling me no that I have an unfulfilled PH so that means I must wait for the 2nd order to be matched.

I know on mmm Nigeria, you can cancel a PH once a month if you don't have the mone, can I also do that on mmm united?
no you will be blocked! Open another account if you must ph twice. MMM United is strict, trade with caution.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2017
GreenMavro:
Abeg who has been merged and gotten payment for his GH on MMM UNITED? angry angry angry

ave been merged and paid. For those shaking untied is not for you, kindly find another place to invest.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by MrGreenMavro: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2017
grossintel:
ave been merged and paid. For those shaking untied is not for you, kindly find another place to invest.
Thanks, i was also merged last night...i don PH the money back sef cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
GreenMavro:

Thanks, i was also merged last night...i don PH the money back sef cheesy cheesy
Ha!
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Jessestunch: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
GreenMavro:

GH never fails... As it stands right now, they are the best in town
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by rengsho: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
GreenMavro:

United is Up and Perfect PHing and GHing going smoothly.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by rengsho: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
More Proofs.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by donifez(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Let them match me biko. I want to ph again.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by japhethGold: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thank GOD MMM United is working perfectly. Thank God I GH and I have been paid to day.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by japhethGold: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have gotten payment from MMM United todayoooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by gtswt(f): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
japhethGold:

I have gotten payment from MMM United
todayoooooooooooooo

Did u have to PH first before u were matched to get help?
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by rengsho: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Alot of persons have been match. If you have not Patience you will be.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by tundebabs01(m): 1:20am On Jan 19, 2017
I have been matched on mmm united.....waiting patiently for d participant to pay. United is real
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Peterlawyer(m): 1:53am On Jan 19, 2017
I had just been match today to GH
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by rengsho: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
👍👍👍💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻👍 just got paid now. United is back 4 good. Mk I go recommit to maintain d systemic circulation
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Obaprosper: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
I got help since on Monday 16th and I've not been merged. ..those people who has been paid here,when exactly did u get help
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Obaprosper: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
The tin is I provided an help of $720 and anoda help of $370 on the same acct but on different days.. The idea is to merge the $720 first b4 the $370. In anoda acct, I already got help of $370 with the thought of using it to pay the $370 for the help provided on the first acct. I currently av the other $720 in my wallet.
But the problem now is that they merge me to pay both $720 nd $370 at the same time without merging me to receive the $370 on my 2nd acct. Now, I only av $720 but still waiting to be paid $370 but I guess time to pay must av elapse b4 they pay me the $370
This is where I need ur help. I can't afford to lose it because the growth of the money is much already..
Please help in any way
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Obaprosper:
I got help since on Monday 16th and I've not been merged. ..those people who has been paid here,when exactly did u get help
you have to wait, u will be matched bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.