Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him (86323 Views)

Fans React As Wizkid Changes His Profile Name On Instagram / Photos: Wizkid Changes The Life Of A Cripple Guy At Felaberation / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
According to an eye witness, this happened last night, during the Sound City MVP Awards at the Eko Hotel and suites in Lagos. Wizkid had arrived at the venue and was directed to sit close to a young lady who was probably a fan.

The lady was reportedly star struck when Wizkid sat beside her, as she suddenly kept a straight face on her phone. After few minutes she gathered the courage to take some shots of wizkid with her phone.

After few minutes, Wizkid whispered to one of the crewmen he arrived with and they had an exchange of seat as he made his guy sit close to the lady.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/wizkid-changes-seat-to-prevent-lady.html?m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
The life of a celebrity....no privacy.

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by eboiga(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Igberaga! The one you do for headies no reach! You go just run down

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
On a second note, the lady should have ask I think he could even taken a pic with her.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Tolumiii: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
very funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by delectablegyal(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
now he go say him no see the lady. he can lie for africa.

like my dp for no reason.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Adaowerri111: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
And who said the lady wanted to take pics with him

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by speedyconnect3: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
arrogance

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by angelTI(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is this wizzy boy feeling like undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by SuperSuave(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
What's with wiz and the pride these days

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by frugal(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:

Like a celeb that he rightly is.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by LifeofAirforce1: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
she could claim anything with that photo if he had allowed her to snap him sitting next to her.

she could claim she went on a date with wizzy or even claim she once dated wizzy
lol

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Make i book space. Call me when this post makes FP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
This guy again grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
una no sabi whether na mess/fart pursue wizkid commot grin

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

do you feed on likes

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

u deserve this angry

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by AkinPhysicist: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool She thinks she is smart - trying to sneakily take a pic. She should have just asked him. Women and hypergamy sef is too much. cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:

See this one o. Try being a celebrity for just one day: you should see how cao, joycesims, and Ireneony faint when I greet them with a mere waving gesture, right before I pay them 50 cents each for a job well done and ask them to come again tomorrow. You're a real learner my friend.

tongue

CaroLyner , is that you on your DP or a christmas tree?

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by CaroLyner(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
see where famzing can lead you

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by kollintin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
dis dude needs to go and learn from 2face.arrogance aint good

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Fidelismaria: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by ajasbaba(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
ugly thing,

what is so special in your face.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by jelil01: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:

Baba Nla

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Cutestud(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Y'all should cut wizzy some slack jor. The dude probably just wanted to quietly enjoy the show and what's with the girl forming sharp bae? Why didn't she just humbly ask? I see mostly ladies r d one condemning wizzy's actions. Maybe it's because you'd do d same if you were in "sharp bae's" place.

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by lifestyle1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
There's time for everything under the sun.
Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by delectablegyal(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jarizod:
u deserve this angry

will you contest for mr nairaland again? you are handsome.
Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by Emeritusseun(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

will you contest for mr nairaland again? you are handsome.
am contesting instead...will u vote for me?....ur dp is making me go crazy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by quickly: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:

Blame women for trying to kill the guy with free kitten so they can later say dey get belle.

Na so e dey start

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him by delectablegyal(f): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am contesting instead...will u vote for me?....ur dp is making me go crazy

really! oya pm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.