Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (104712 Views)

Please How Real Is This? I Just Received The Message This Morning. / I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by streetzdreamz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Heineken:
it shall be well with you sir.
wish you same bro, stay safe.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
i had the privilege to be among the verification officers in Taraba. i dey expect alert too o
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Reader1988: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
But is she saying the truth because nobody received N Power alert except one person. I don't think the alert is true
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by EnnyLacoster(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
God bless all genuine generous givers. They are the real G3

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by awolu18: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls has anyone from Ekiti state seen Alert, frm Npower?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Inioluwa01(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Has anyone from Ondo State been paid yet?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Petril(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
I Believe D Spirit Of Goodluck Is Here... 0149784756 Gtbank... Taiwo...
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by sugardad1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Reader1988:
But is she saying the truth because nobody received N Power alert except one person. I don't think the alert is true
Doubt no more

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by daewoorazer(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ymodulus:

lol!!.. Thanks bro....

Bro... Abeg na job / contract me need o. Link me up and I will be rich!
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by gracyblaze(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
streetzdreamz:
are you for real?? ok ama drop you a lil change for drinks,roger me a name outa your Accnt name so I can confirm, ymodulus just stole the show with his generosity, how I love humans with such big hearts thanks man.@ op you are really cool, infact ladies like you are rare, you know why?? the responses you gave some clowns talking sh*, especially that nigga with the fence and make up kits, and that one talking sh* bout 30k and problem ratios,enjoy your day y'al.

Thank you sir shocked
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by zeke100(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op,congrats joor...happy new year in advance.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Gaxx01(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ymodulus:

lol!!.. Thanks bro....

Omo dude!! U have a good heart.. I pray i emulate it.
I thought it was just a haux o

I'll learn to give even when i dont have
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by yansky(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Catalin:
30k can't solve half your problems.

say your type no go dey na lie
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by streetzdreamz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
gracyblaze:

Thank you sir shocked
you welcome ma'am, keep that personality up and you'll enjoy its dividends....... not this classless ch*cks with unbridled tongues...... they form tough online and settles for crumbs, not peanuts o crumbs that falls off the table, be safe.

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by EnnyLacoster(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
It took me forever to post this 0055325565 Enitan. Access bank. Genuinely need help too. God bless
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Gaxx01(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
alawi5k:
At least Ymodulus will believe it. Can't remember the last I received alert.

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by codeME: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
streetzdreamz:
done, man.
thanks for helping the guy too as YModulus helped the other lady. You and YModulus. God bless you.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Akkord4gov: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
gracyblaze:

Thank you very much Sir

Gracyblaze,na me convince u to show ur acct balance oooo. Make I send my acct no too.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by propanet(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2016

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by claremont(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Catalin:

How do you know if she has any problem?! You think everyone is like you?!

Take your negativity away from this positive thread.

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Samcent: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
What a world!

For those who chide d op for celebrating because of 30k alert, who dem epp? How many people are in their payroll?

@ op, am happy for u. Just keep ur head up & work towards greater heights.
I started out as a graduate with far less than 30k.
Looking back at d journey so far, am profoundly grateful to God for thus far He has led me.
Peace to everyone and happy new year n advance.

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Reader1988: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
But is the alert real? Only one person (OP) has received bank alert? I am not convinced with the alert
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by samazagudu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
i also received my N-power stipend for December.. GOD BLESS PMB! GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by lonikit: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
samazagudu:
i also received my N-power stipend for December..
GOD BLESS PMB!
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
ur state?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by easzypeaszy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis one Gt-bank is alerting boys n am yet to receive... dem dey craze?...d only message dey sent me ws dt der wl early closure today...i didnt tk it serious bt nw I dey vex

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by micflo28(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
please will another batch come up next year and when. i will be through with nysc by march. i need answers please.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by missKiffy(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Catalin:
Shut up pls

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by KwashB419: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
aylagos:
I hope so
shebi u dont want us to see available balance as #30,020..issiorite
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by joshuajunior(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thats true. My sister received her alert today. GT bank. Abia State reporting.

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by timmydavids(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Edakun Nairaland peeps, i am deployed to Lagos but i cant login to npvn to submit my details. How can my own acc also give dis kind testimony? Epp a broda biko
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
pls has any received from edo state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / The Job Factory