Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic (12796 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Voice2: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

I do get ur drift n you r right.

Just a lil question:

Why do ladies see marriage as a trophy that once won, u need not luk after yourself again? U need not put up smart n sexy? N wear nice cologn?

U just eat n grow fat?
How can a mAn be walking with his own wify n she luks like his momma?

Truth be told, God has given ya'll d grace to bear kids, u just need to apply in lil wisdom to shed d fat .

I have seen women , working class, with 3 kids n guys still drool over them.

It's a shame, really. Not the women getting fat out of proportion, but guys drooling over beautiful working class women with three kids. Why? Because these are usually guys who would not take care of their own wives.

Biologically, yes, it isn't easy for most women to shed weight acquired in pregnancy. Some very determined ones are able to work it off and it's constant work. Not everyone is this way cos God created us differently. Whereas a few women do not add weight easily and the ignorant husband of the the other poor woman will compare his wife with the other. Yes, someone like me will even be grateful to add some weight, it will add to my beauty. So women who add weight in pregnancy need their husbands' understanding and support to shed it, not for the husband to jet out with the excuse that his wife is no longer taking care of herself.

Beyond her biological makeup is the stress the woman goes through. If you do not assist your wife how do you want her to cope? She takes care of God knows how many children, you, the house and is still expected to compare in looks with single ladies who have all the time to take care of themselves, who can decide to spend all their money on themselves to look good. Haba! Can a now married woman, wife and mother afford to do this - esp if she does not earn good income? And if the woman is unemployed, she is done for! Cos believe it, some husbands do not give even housewives any money for their care, housekeeping money is strictly for housekeeping, the woman must not divert any for her use! Yet, such husbands complain that their wives "smell of urine" and go complementing another man's wife who her husband is giving good support - trying to reap where they did not sow! May such husbands catch them and wipe their legs with cutlasses!

The number of hours a woman spends in the kitchen on a daily basis! Do men think that this was how their wives lived as a single girl before marriage? As a single girl, you get back from work and flop into bed. You get married and suddenly you cant do that anymore, the guy is asking you what's for dinner.

Guys, it's massive transformation and responsibility. I've seen various posts being passed around about how God created the femalefolk to be superwomen. Lies! It takes its toll! Maybe a few women think marriage is a trophy and stop taking care of themselves (I doubt this very much though) but for the majority of women that look worn out, that look like they just don't care, please check the underlying issue. Husbands, Please take care of your wives,
be a support to her and she will give you the surprise you desire.

5 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Tell me something.

If I leave the doors of my house unsecured and wide open, and a thief walks in, who should take the blame if I'm robbed?

Apply the same analogy here.

There wouldn't even be a side chick in the first place if the so called dog of a man hadn't condoned the affair in the first place.

It is my door, and I have the rights to open and shut it whenever I want. Whoever comes in uninvited will have himself or herself to blame.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And who should carry out the beatings? The wife??

a lot of Nigerians, including the Nigerian police, will be willing to do that for as low as N1000. Sharia forces would do it for free.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

It is my door, and I have the rights to open and shut it whenever I want. Whoever comes in uninvited will have himself or herself to blame.

So the side chick was uninvited??
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Ngokafor(f): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
pocohantas:

Tell me something

....You are funny grin..i actually laughed out loud at that image...
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

a lot of Nigerians, including the Nigerian police, will be willing to do that for as low as N1000. Sharia forces would do it for free.

So the police should be paid (by whom?) to beat up the man and his side chick?

Now if this isn't a warped sense of justice, I don't know what is.

The police are meant to uphold law and order in the land, not condone jungle justice, much less get involved in (non-physical) domestic issues

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

So the side chick was uninvited??

Yes, from the wife's viewpoint.

Please study "frustration-aggression theory".

No woman in her right senses will happily ignore a side chick with such brutal tongue. The wife's frustrations according to PSYCHOLOGY would be poured on the intruder FIRST.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes, from the wife's viewpoint.

Please study "frustration-aggression theory".

No woman in her right senses will happily ignore a side chick with such brutal tongue. The wife's frustrations according to PSYCHOLOGY would be poured on the intruder FIRST.

And why should the wife demean herself to get involved with the man's bit by the side?

Why should she clean up his dirty work?

How many side chicks should she chase after? 10? 100? 1,000?? At what point should she draw the line and say "enough is enough"?

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:
This text is enough to provoke her into beating the life out of the side chick, but if such happens, my dearest Nairaland sisters will condemn an angry wife for teaching a side chick a well deserved lesson.

They'll say: "why can't the wife beat her husband instead?" I didn't know women now beat men... smh for our dearest confused sisters.

The woman obviously married a dog, but the she-dog deserves all the beatings she can get from a superior power smiley

Haven't you said you would beat the side chick if she talked to your sister like that? But you wouldn't lay your hands on your brother-in-law? Men no longer fight men but women; women who their in-laws give heavenly feelings while their pregnant sisters wait at home alone to receive some STD later on?

The wife is a loser.
The side chick is nothing but a simple prostitute.
The husband ... not even worth it but what can a loser do? grin

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And why should the wife demean herself to get involved with the man's bit by the side?

Why should she clean up his dirty work?

How many side chicks should she chase after? 10? 100? 1,000?? At what point should she draw the line and say "enough is enough"?

When prospective side chicks see you as a docile humble house wife, they will step on your toes and do the unthinkable.

Why is it that randy men and boys run away from soldier's wives?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

When prospective side chicks see you as a docile humble house wife, they will step on your toes and do the unthinkable.

Why is it that randy men and boys run away from soldier's wives?

So the wife should take responsibility for the husband's irresponsibility? Yes?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis. Lol. Stop.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

Haven't you said you would beat the side chick if she talked to your sister like that? But you wouldn't lay your hands on your brother-in-law? Men no longer fight men but women; women who their in-laws give heavenly feelings while their pregnant sisters wait at home alone to receive some STD later on?

The wife is a loser.
The side chick is nothing but a simple prostitute.
The husband ... not even worth it but what can a loser do? grin

The loser is the one who sits back and allow random girls walk into her home without acting.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

The loser is the one who sits back and allow random girls walk into her home without acting.
I see grin
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

So the wife should take responsibility for the husband's irresponsibility? Yes?

No, the wife should make the husband's controllable irresponsibility unattractive to whores.

By the time you give a few whores thunderous slaps, they'll tell stories. You know bad stories spread faster.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
I see grin
Yes please
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

She is the loser for sitting in this home house, so true! I would either kick him out or get a new home for myself. Thanks to daddy for teaching me independence. I won't make my hands dirty fighting any wandering dick's prostitutes.

It is only possible in your world, not mine. In my world, women respect themselves and are respected. In your world wives fight their husbands' prostitutes. grin grin And then open their legs for such dogs again. undecided Where is the smelly pvssy thread? Number one cause of smelly pvssy, dog-husbands. wink

No time for nonsense. Life is good. cool

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

No, the wife should make the husband's controllable irresponsibility unattractive to whores.

By the time you give a few whores thunderous slaps, they'll tell stories. You know bad stories spread faster.

So she should take responsibility for his irresponsibility.

And what should the man's role be in this?

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes please
You're hilarious
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

Really?

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

She is the loser for sitting in this home house, so true! I would either kick him out or get a new home for myself. Thanks to daddy for teaching me independence. I won't make my hands dirty fighting any wandering dick's prostitutes.

It is only possible in your world, not mine. In my world, women respect themselves and are respected. In your world wives fight their husbands' prostitutes. grin grin And then open their legs for such dogs again. undecided Where is the smelly pvssy thread? Number one cause of smelly pvssy, dog-husbands. wink

In my world, before you destroy my territory, I'll destroy yours. I won't leave without leaving a mark behind.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

So she should take responsibility for his irresponsibility.

And what should the man's role be in this?

Reckless dogs don't have meaningful roles. He can be dumped, however, not without leaving a sweet mark behind (on the intruder).
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
Really?
Yeah
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

In my world, before you destroy my territory, I'll destroy yours. I won't leave without leaving a mark behind.

You can destroy your wife's lover then and keep fucking her lose pvssy at night. Have fun! What a lovely home. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

A man who leaves his "territory" open to destruction is not worth fighting over.

What you fail to understand is this: a woman with class won't get her fingers soiled with vermin.

Let the host deal with it.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

You can destroy your wife's lover then and keep fucking her lose pvssy at night. Have fun! What a lovely home. grin

grin grin grin

It's called liberalism
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

It's called liberalism

It's called dvmbness. wink
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's called dvmbness. wink

It's new aged. For young Nigerian boys like acidosis struggling with metamorphism grin
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

A man who leaves his "territory" open to destruction is not worth fighting over.

What you fail to understand is this: a woman with class won't get her fingers soiled with vermin.

Let the host deal with it.

Is it so hard to understand? undecided
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

Lol, smh.

Don't even try to compare male with female here. We can't act in the same manner. I don't have a pvssy so I don't know what it feels like to allow a dog work on it. I know women do it a lot, so women are in the best position to deal with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.