Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,002 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic (12747 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

I thought as much

I know what you think before you actually think it and I know where you intended to take the discussion to with this your question.

Let me tell you this:
Your hurt feelings - love, jealousy, anger and whatever other emotion your little heart may struggle with - do not justify violence!

In fact, in a civilized country you will be charged not only with manslaughter, if something goes wrong in your quest for justice, but with murder when you decide to act on these emotions. It would be judged an act from base motives and could be punished with a life sentence.

It has already happened numerous times. It's hard, I know but it is only hard as long as you act like a mumu who is not able to control his emotions like an adult should.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm a realist.. You're the same lady who said you'll rather quench than solicit funds from an ex.

It shows you have self-respect and dignity.

Now let me ask you:

If your in-laws, hubby and the whole world stumble on you in bed with a lover boy, would you remain in the marriage, even when your hubby is ready to let go?

A lady of integrity won't desecrate her martial vows in the first place.

Try a different analogy.

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I know what you think before you actually think it and I know where you intended to take the discussion to with this your question.

Let me tell you this:
Your hurt feelings - love, jealousy, anger and whatever other emotion your little heart may struggle with - do not justify violence!

In fact, in a civilized country you will be charged not only with manslaughter, if something goes wrong in your quest for justice, but with murder when you decide to act on these emotions. It would be judged an act from base motives and could be punished with a life sentence.

It has already happened numerous times. It's hard, I know but it is only hard as long as you act like a mumu who is not able to control his emotions like an adult should.

As a realist, I believe in frustration-agression theory, scapegoat hypothesis, etc.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm a realist.. You're the same lady who said you'll rather quench than solicit funds from an ex.

It shows you have self-respect and dignity.

Now let me ask you:

If your in-laws, hubby and the whole world stumble on you in bed with a lover boy, would you remain in the marriage, even when your hubby is ready to let go?

Yes it is between me and him. If he is ready to let go and I still love him, I'll stay.

No you're not a realist. You're a product of a sexist chauvinistic society who has his head buried so deep in his ass ego that he can't see the truth right in front of him. You keep telling yourselves what you want to hear to make yourselves feel better about being randy goats about town. But it doesn't change the FACT that when a man cheats, he evokes in his wife, the same exact feelings he would feel when his wife does the same to him. None is better than the other.

You use shame, religion, traditions built on foundations of misogyny and whatever tools you can lay your hands on to enforce tolerance from women. It doesn't change the fact that it is just as bad. If women were built to tolerate it, many men would not have lost their lives at the hand of jealous wives. Men wouldn't be getting STDs if philandering is what they are built for.
How's that for being REAL? Versus the idea of the 'man's world' AKA fool's paradise that you have been imbided with from birth and which you're hell bent on passing onto the next generations.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Try a different analogy.

Then this thread is pointless, everybody has integrity until individuals choose to desecrate their vows.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Try a different analogy.

Neither will a man of integrity but this is what some NLanders have not learned yet. They think it is cool to cheat on the person who is supposed to be your closest ally and confidant, lover and friend and even take pride in cheating like pubescent boys. And then they want respect and submission.

Sharing a house with such a man is like sharing your bed with a snake.

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes, the same hypocrisy that gave a man a dck and a woman a pzzzy, instead of a dck for a man and a dck for a woman.

I call it divine hypocrisy.
Hehehe. You've lost it.

It's there for procreation. Because if we all had vaginas or all had p3nises. You wouldn't exist to type this.

It's not there for you to jump around town with. Or even if you chose to, To act like someone else (a woman) doesn't have those same rights. Sauce for the goose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Acidosis:

As a realist, I believe in frustration-agression theory, scapegoat hypothesis, etc.

Believe whatever you want and act on your emotions - even if it means risking your life - because someone decided to act stewpid. Hallelujah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

Yes it is between me and him. If he is ready to let go and I still love him, I'll stay.

No you're not a realist. You're a product of a sexist chauvinistic society who has his head buried so deep in his ass ego that he can't see the truth right in front of him. You keep telling yourselves what you want to hear to make yourselves feel better about being randy goats about town. But it doesn't change the FACT that when a man cheats, he evokes in his wife, the same exact feelings he would feel when his wife does the same to him. None is better than the other.

You use shame, religion, traditions built on foundations of misogyny and whatever tools you can lay your hands on to enforce tolerance from women. It doesn't change the fact that it is just as bad. If women were built to tolerate it, many men would not have lost their lives at the hand of jealous wives. Men wouldn't be getting STDs if philandering is what they are built for.
How's that for being REAL? Versus the idea of the 'man's world' AKA fool's paradise that you have been imbided with from birth and which you're hell bent on passing onto the next generations.

This is pointless. I believe my points have been well noted.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Acidosis:

This is pointless. I believe my points have been well noted.

Faced with objective analysis and nothing well thought out to say in response.

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

Hehehe. You've lost it.

It's there for procreation. Because if we all had vaginas or all had p3nises. You wouldn't exist to type this.

It's not there for you to jump around town with. Or even if you chose to, To act like someone else (a woman) doesn't have those same rights. Sauce for the goose.

I know there is nothing I can do to convince your online personality, but I still feel fulfilled because visitors (the realists) would relate with my points and grow.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

Faced with objective analysis and nothing well thought out to say in response.

There is nothing objective about women who switch gender and hormones on Nairaland to portray unrealistic points.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Not just any man, but one who's made it clear he relapses into lunacy every five minutes.

Surely we are to disregard the words of such a man in the same manner we'd disregard a born-blind person's description of colours. No? grin
shocked
Na you talk o
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2016
PaperLace:

shocked
Na you talk o

Come on, I never took you to be a scaredy-cat. grin
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by oloyede252(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2016
This thread is funny. some ladies way of thinking is also quite amusing. anyway i agree violence can't and won't solve any marital problem. but this kind of situation which I believe many married women have faced and will continue facing is not an issue so simple to solve as you ladies are making me believe. it's a complex situation in which I believe there is no rule to follow.

note: most people who gives online advice don't always follow the rules they set.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by oloyede252(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

wow.
one question for you " are you not product of a sexist chauvinistic society"

I see reason why you dislike Nigerian men.lol
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2016
oloyede252:

wow.
one question for you " are you not product of a sexist chauvinistic society"

I see reason why you dislike some Nigerian men.lol

@bold being the operative word.

Some have managed to grow beyond accepting things that don't make sense just because that's how it always has been. Those I don't dislike.

We women are also a product of the same society. And you can see the pathetic manifestation in the words and carriage of some women too.
Does that mean I hate Nigerian women?

See?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by oloyede252(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

@bold being the operative word.

Some have managed to grow beyond accepting things that don't make sense just because that's how it always has been. Those I don't dislike.

We women are also a product of the same society. And you can see the pathetic manifestation in the words and carriage of some women too.
Does that mean I hate Nigerian women?

See?

what have they manage to grow beyond? you didn't specify so it's impossible to guess what you like or dislike .cos I believe there are some things your doing now in which your daughters and sons too will continue just because that how it as always been.

I like that you agree that we are the product of the same society so it will be right to say you dislike some Nigerian women not that you necessarily hate them Cos hate is a strong word.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
carammel:
I can only imagine if the reverse was the case here,the cheating wife told her side guy her husband snores like a pig and he also has a small dik.
Husband:leave Sarah alone,she's very married

Side guy :I'm enjoying her and she gives me every style I want. she told me you smell like urine,snore like a pig and have small dik.

We know what will happen next in that marriage.

Ouch! Da hurts. Murder! cheesy

Do men really snore? The pot belly type i suppose

Any guy wit a small wee wee or that cant last @ least 30mins shld seek solution!

#Nojokes
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
EfemenaXY:

This is so sick.

I know right grin

But honestly whaaaat?!
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ngokafor:

....You are funny grin..i actually laughed out loud at that image...
We know them na, we see them everyday with their pregnant tummies. Yet they want their wives to have abs.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by October1960: 5:12am On Jan 01, 2017
That's why in western countries many men shun marriage. Also when they do it is to women with similar financial status to avoid being cleaned out by lazy gold digger women.

Anyway best to live with a woman than marry her. After all most women have lived or slept with many men before marriage so let's call a spade a spade.

EfemenaXY:

As long as she gets a big payout, enough to put a big dent in his pocket and financially set him back for a good number of years (better still if he has to start all over again from scratch), then all's fair & square.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Oesophagus99(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2020
Africans would always overflog matters of infidelity...

That pregnant elephant stinks like urine & still wouldnt allw hr man to catch some fresh breaths; playing away match?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Oesophagus99(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Adulterous men are only sinning against God but (the lord is gud & lovs forgvn). However:

Its very abominable for a woman to be adulterous bcoz; Her man has paid her bride price or atleast he has housed her& he's feeding her. He earns to maintains her so dat she'll not be unfaithful out of needing the cruial resources of life.
*so it is, that husbands may not toil to raise oda men's bastards*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence / Parents Having An Affair / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.