Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic (12793 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
This conversation between a wife and her husband's lover has gone viral. I dunno if this is real or someone made it up, but what I'll say is of you're a lady and sleeping with a married man and proud of it, you should get your head checked, in fact you should see a spiritualist. Whether for money, or for pleasure, just STOP. Go out there, hustle, work your ass out, and get paid! And get yourself a man! Your own man.

And as for the men, you have a beautiful wife who loves you, takes care of you and makes sure you don't lack anything, she gives you everything, her body, and even get pregnant and give you wonderful kids. And you cheat on her? God is watching you. And if you don't believe in God, well Karma is there and it's seeing every damn thing. This goes for you ladies too, what goes around def comes around.

1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by gaburiel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm, sisters of Eve
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by sybarite7(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
the side chic feels she's mouthed now karma will visit her soon like a storm and she will be d elephant

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by ITbomb(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
From here, I can understand the problem. The wife has stopped taking care of herself and has grown fat, but the man still loves curves.

Apparently the man still loves the wife, so *some text missing*

8 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
This text is enough to provoke her into beating the life out of the side chick, but if such happens, my dearest Nairaland sisters will condemn an angry wife for teaching a side chick a well deserved lesson.

They'll say: "why can't the wife beat her husband instead?" I didn't know women now beat men... smh for our dearest confused sisters.

The woman obviously married a dog, but the she-dog deserves all the beatings she can get from a superior power smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
ITbomb:
From here, I can understand the problem. The wife has stopped taking care of herself and has grown fat, but the man still loves curves.

Yeayea.
The man is obviously built like The Rock and the side chick would never get fat when and if she gets married, gets pregnant and births kids.

Always easy to identify an excuse.

Loves his wife? I like this una love, the thing dey do division of labour.

Instead of him to help his wife with the kids for some hours so she can workout, obviously she is managing their home and a business, he prefers to go knock up some chick.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
God save your children from dogs in husband form.

Amen! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
ITbomb:

Men!
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by crackhaus: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
This conversation between a wife and her husband's lover has gone viral. I dunno if this is real or someone made it up, but what I'll say is of you're a lady and sleeping with a married man and proud of it, you should get your head checked, in fact you should see a spiritualist. Whether for money, or for pleasure, just STOP. Go out there, hustle, work your ass out, and get paid! And get yourself a man! Your own man.

And as for the men, you have a beautiful wife who loves you, takes care of you and makes sure you don't lack anything, she gives you everything, her body, and even get pregnant and give you wonderful kids. And you cheat on her? God is watching you. And if you don't believe in God, well Karma is there and it's seeing every damn thing. This goes for you ladies too, what goes around def comes around.
What is the true essence of this statement you ladies love to throw around?
Please explain...

The chats are nothing new, I've read much worse exchanges between some wives and their husband's biitch.
The thing about this is, if the wife is not careful, she will just end up pushing her husband further into the warm embrace of this side-chick...such confrontational methods hardly ever work, especially when the hoe already knew the man was married.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by eyinjuege: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:
This text is enough to provoke her into beating the life out of the side chick, but if such happens, my dearest Nairaland sisters will condemn an angry wife for teaching a side chick a well deserved lesson.

They'll say: "why can't the wife beat her husband instead?" I didn't know women now beat men... smh for our dearest confused sisters.

The woman obviously married a dog, but the she-dog deserves all the beatings she can get from a superior power smiley

Interesting.
So if the she-dog has the upper hand and beats the life out of the pregnant wife, and also causes her to lose her pregnancy, what would you say?
The wife would have started the assault by going to meet the girlfriend and also starting the fight. Starting a physical fight doesn't always mean you'll have a upper hand btw.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me"
Verbal insults can never justify physical abuse/assault. So if your husband's mistress insults you, that's not enough reason to hit her with a stone. If you start the fight, and she has the upper hand you are still to blame.
Is it not better you go and discuss with your husband and resolve your marital issues?
This particular convo seems to have happened on the man's phone, so the mistress never sent a message to the wife.
How can a man be telling his mistress his wife stinks, is fat and all sorts of nonsense? Why won't the mistress have the guts to say rubbish to the wife?
If its not this particular mistress, it will be another for such men that have no respect for their families.
There are men that have mistresses outside marriage, but they've always created boundaries for their mistresses never to cross. Its always been understood that their wives are important to them, and they would never want to hurt their wives by her finding out about their indiscretions. The mistresses have always known that once the wife finds out, that's the end of the amourous relationship with the man. So they behave themselves.
So for any man's mistress to have to guts to confront the wife and say rubbish, the fault is with the man abeg. The wives need to go and sort it out with their husbands who's pledged his allegiance to them.

6 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
eyinjuege:

Interesting.
So if the she-dog has the upper hand and beats the life out of the pregnant wife, and also causes her to lose her pregnancy, what would you say?
The wife would have started the assault by going to meet the girlfriend and also starting the fight. Starting a physical fight doesn't always mean you'll have a upper hand btw.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me"
Verbal insults can never justify physical abuse/assault. So if your husband's mistress insults you, that's not enough reason to hit her with a stone. If you start the fight, and she has the upper hand you are still to blame.
Is it not better you go and discuss with your husband and resolve your marital issues?
This particular convo seems to have happened on the man's phone, so the mistress never sent a message to the wife.
How can a man be telling his mistress his wife stinks, is fat and all sorts of nonsense? Why won't the mistress have the guts to say rubbish to the wife?
If its not this particular mistress, it will be another for such men that have no respect for their families.
There are men that have mistresses outside marriage, but they've always created boundaries for their mistresses never to cross. Its always been understood that their wives are important to them, and they would never want to hurt their wives by her finding out about their indiscretions.The mistresses have always known that once the wife finds out, that's the end of the amourous relationship with the man. So they behave themselves.
So for any man's mistress to have to guts to confront the wife and say rubbish, the fault is with the man abeg. The wives need to go and sort it out with their husbands who's pledged his allegiance to them.

This is so sick.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
crackhaus:

What is the true essence of this statement you ladies love to throw around?
Please explain...

The chats are nothing new, I've read much worse exchanges between some wives and their husband's biitch.
The thing about this is, if the wife is not careful, she will just end up pushing her husband further into the warm embrace of this side-chick...such confrontational methods hardly ever work, especially when the hoe already knew the man was married.
There's absolutely no excuse for what this so called side chic did, so don't try to defend her In any way! That woman is pregnant ffs! Why not respect her if not for anything but because she's pregnant. You can't be serious!

3 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by UIA04(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
THE mistreSs though

Below the belt

If the wall wasn't broken the lizard wouldn't enter

She should leave that ashaWo, pray, call her husband to order and suck his dik real good mehhn

All these married women forming virgin

The man is an asshole

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
pocohantas:

Yeayea.
The man is obviously built like The Rock and the side chick would never get fat when and if she gets married, gets pregnant and births kids.

Always easy to identify an excuse.
Loves his wife? I like this una love, the thing dey do division of labour.
Instead of him to help his wife with the kids for some hours so she can workout, obviously she is managing their home and a business, he prefers to go knock up some chick.
Seriously the thing tire me. Pls help me tell a mod to move this to FP.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
she gives you everything, her body, and even get pregnant and give you wonderful kids. .

What does the quoted mean? Are the kids not hers also? Give her body? Is he not giving his body as well?

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by crackhaus: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

There's absolutely no excuse for what this so called side chic did, so don't try to defend her In any way! That woman is pregnant ffs! Why not respect her if not for anything but because she's pregnant. You can't be serious!
You definitely have reading and comprehension difficulties if this is what your faculties inferred.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

This is so sick.
It's not sick o.
Y'know men are always thinking 'bout sex, their TESTETORONE is shooting through the roof. If they don't have sex they experience physical pain ,become irritable and tensed (no be me talk o, na for here I read am_ from a man).

With the frequent threads I see, wives are obviously not meeting up. Let's not forget they're polygamous in nature. lipsrsealed

Right now, the best we can do is come up with ways every party can coexist in peace. I have some feasible guidelines on how to manage madam and side-chick. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deseo:
God save your children from dogs in husband form.

Amen! embarassed

God save your sons from karashikas inform of ladies.

@ op, total smack down from side chick! Ouch!

Imagine njoying ur thing n still go mockng u!

The wife stands no chance.

The war @ home wit husby over this chat, can only be imagined!
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by crackhaus: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

What does the quoted mean? Are the kids not hers also? Give her body? Is he not giving his body as well?
If I call them sex objects now, they will start having heart palpitations.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by eyinjuege: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

This is so sick.

Yes, sick.
It doesn't make it right. That's why I never said -men that "love" their wives.
Oblivion is bliss...

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by UIA04(f): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
PaperLace:

It's not sick o.
Y'know men are always thinking 'bout sex, their TESTETORONE is shooting through the roof. If they don't have sex they experience physical pain ,become irritable and tensed (no be me talk o, na for here I read_ from a man).

With the frequent threads I see, wives are obviously not meeting up. Let's not forget they're polygamous in nature. lipsrsealed

Right now, the best we can do is come with ways every party can coexist in peace. I have some feasible guidelines on how to manage madam and side-chick. grin

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
crackhaus:

If I call them sex objects now, they will start having heart palpitations.

Go meet ashawo to born for you na.
Sex objects indeed.

For some women child bearing is a life and death thing, they tend to say such when issues arise. Doesn't make it right though...

7 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

She's your wife, whom you married for better and for worse, she's being loyal, loving and caring for you. And her whole body changes cos of pregnancy and child bearing, which is probably why you're chasing sexy and curvy girls. Please you people should fear God.

5 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by crackhaus: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
PaperLace:

It's not sick o.
Y'know men are always thinking 'bout sex, their TESTETORONE is shooting through the roof. If they don't have sex they experience physical pain ,become irritable and tensed (no be me talk o, na for here I read_ from a man).

Right now, the best we can do is come with ways every party can coexist in peace. I have some feasible guidelines on how to manage madam and side-chick. grin

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
eyinjuege:

Yes, sick.
It doesn't make it right. That's why I never said -men that "love" their wives.
Oblivion is bliss...

It makes no difference love or no love.

You're indirectly justifying such indiscretions from the menfolk with your write-up and it's opinions like these from fellow women I find really sick.

A marriage is meant to be the sanctification of two hearts. A union between a man and a woman, to the exclusion of all others. Otherwise what's the point of taking those vows if there never was any intention of keeping them in the first place? (I'm referring to monogamous marriages).

Sleeping around whether it's done discreetly or not is beside the point. If the man wishes to become the local public toilet, and storage unit for countless STIs and other sexually transmitted nasties, it's his prerogative but he really shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

What a joke.

6 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
UIA04:

Naso o my sister.
I would have told her to pray, lose weight and wear red paent but I am sure she is used to hearing that.
Let's try another system cheesy.

I will post the guidelines in 2017_ it will be a great year.

ehen, I know crackhaus will support the motion grin
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
PaperLace:

It's not sick o.

Sarcasm at its finest.

I can almost picture you smirking while typing that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by crackhaus: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
pocohantas:

Go meet ashawo to born for you na.
Sex objects indeed.

For some women child bearing is a life and death thing, they tend to say such when issues arise. Doesn't make it right though...
Please define ashawo so that we can differentiate them from the countless other women who also sleep with men to earn financial favors.

3 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

God save your sons from karashikas inform of ladies.

@ op, total smack down from side chick! Ouch!

Imagine njoying ur thing n still go mockng u!

The wife stands no chance.

The war @ home wit husby over this chat, can only be imagined!

No need to have a war over this.

A smart wife will meticulously play her cards close, get herself a good lawyer and take the bàstàrdo to the dry cleaners and fleece him properly.

After which it remains to be seen if his numerous side chics will find the homeless, penniless bloke half as appealing.

Arrant nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

She's your wife, whom you married for better and for worse, she's being loyal, loving and caring for you. And her whole body changes cos of pregnancy and child bearing, which is probably why you're chasing sexy and curvy girls. Please you people should fear God.

I do get ur drift n you r right.

Just a lil question:

Why do ladies see marriage as a trophy that once won, u need not luk after yourself again? U need not put up smart n sexy? N wear nice cologn?

U just eat n grow fat?
How can a mAn be walking with his own wify n she luks like his momma?

Truth be told, God has given ya'll d grace to bear kids, u just need to apply in lil wisdom to shed d fat .

I have seen women , working class, with 3 kids n guys still drool over them.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

No need to have a war over this.

A smart wife will meticulously play her cards close, get herself a good lawyer and take the bàstàrdo to the dry cleaners and fleece him properly.

After which it remains to be seen if his numerous side chics will find the homeless, penniless bloke half as appealing.

Arrant nonsense.

Splitng hairs n wars r eternally @ a tangent .... so worry not.

I pray they get tru this but do know that she cant get more than has been stipulated by law shld d roof cave

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.