Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? (3110 Views)

$1200 Worth Of BTC Or Skrill Wanted. / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / Anybody!!! Pls How Do I Transfer From Skrill To Neteller Or Payza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have tried all means to fund my neteller or skrill verified account but to no avail. I recently got a GTB visa dollar which I use on some foreign sites. Ok I have dollars in this card above $200. Can you believe that I tried using this GTB visa dollar card on neteller and skrill it was declining. I contacted neteller and skrill hoping that the issue was from their back end. They told me they accept Nigeria card that I should contact my bank. I contacted G-Connect and I was kept waiting for not quite long, I will be sincere, they agent check my card and saw that my card was in good standing. He transferred my call to card services where an woman told me she was looking into it, I waited for 30mins till my call call exhausted. I threw caution to the wind and loaded another 500 Naira airtime. Low and behold I was told that GTB has blocked Neteller and Skrill. Infact anything that has to do with betting. I told them I don't want to bet that I want to fund my account and use it for shopping. The lady started saying that neteller can be use for betting bla bla bla, Now these are the question

1. Why did they not specify in the terms and condition that some certain sites are restricted before I spent over 10k to get this card?
2. I was charged 10$ and another 9.5$ just to get this card. Yearly maintenance and Production of this card that has become useless
3. What are the security reasons they said as in why they are declining this card, the last time I checked this is my money, I don't need anyone to tell me how and where to use my money
4. Because of issues from their own side, I have lost 10k and they want me to spend extra money to do wireTF of just maybe GBP100 because this is my last option.
5. Do I have the right to sue GTB and seek for damages since they didn't put this in their terms and condition. And I asked I was even told their card can be used anywhere. Now I am losing.
6. Please and Please is there any dollar debit card someone can use to fund neteller or skrill. I can't even imagine myself opening dom account again because of this madness.

PLEASE HELP ME POST THIS TO FRONT PAGE, I REALLY NEED ANSWERS BECAUSE I AM VERY ANGRY

cc: seun lalasticlala

Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
I called my bank yesterday and was told that CBN has ordered all bank to stop "transaction from prepaid card" since 3 weeks ago.
Even my naira prepaid card was decline on skrill.

The best opportunity is master card.

But please o that dollar card what were the requirements to get one?
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
I called my bank yesterday and was told that CBN has ordered all bank to stop "transaction from prepaid card" since 3 weeks ago.
Even my naira prepaid card was decline on skrill.

The best opportunity is master card.

But please o that dollar card what were the requirements to get one?
for you to get that prepaid card, you must have an active Dom account with that bank called GTB. Then fund your account with 20$ then go and apply for either master or visa, they will debit your Dom account twice. Maintenance and production of card. I used this card to withdraw from bet365. I don tire for this card declining on neteller and skrill.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't think master card will work.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is not naira prepaid card. This a dollar debit card issued by GTB.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
uchennaq:
for you to get that prepaid card, you must have an active Dom account with that bank called GTB. Then fund your account with 20$ then go and apply for either master or visa, they will debit your Dom account twice. Maintenance and production of card. I used this card to withdraw from bet365. I don tire for this card declining on neteller and skrill.

Use am buy bitcoin na i will buy it from you i mean the bitcoin.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
uchennaq:
I don't think master card will work.

I did it oooo
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by obatine: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
fund your neteller with your bitcoin wallet
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by Favorite1: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
You can load your skrill account through bitcoins as well.
Just click on upload when you log into your skrill account.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
How can you use the debit card to buy bitcoin? I want to know.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by akinswaggs(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
That Woman that told you they blocked it cause its related to betting should be sacked.. She is a clown, something that im using my Naira Card to fund my Bet9ja like mad!
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by keishik: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Trying to fund your Skrill / Neteller through your local bank is a tedious and somewhat unwholesome process. With the current scarcity of the dollar, banks and the CBN are trying to conserve the little they've got so do not expect any bank to jump at an opportunity to expend scarce dollars at what can only be assumed to be frivolous.
So what's the way around it? Quite simple. There are loads of Freelancers and other online earners seeking to repatriate their funds (mostly dollars) and would be glad to hand you your much desired dollars (Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer) in exchange for the Naira equivalent transferred into their domestic naira accounts while they dispatch their dollars straight to your Neteller / Skrill account - it's called "currency exchange" and it's a thriving business here in Nairaland. Getting your desired funds via Bitcoin may be an alternative but I just think that's the longer route. Get on the currency exchange thread and stop fighting your bank, they're only trying to help our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
akinswaggs:
That Woman that told you they blocked it cause its related to betting should be sacked.. She is a clown, something that im using my Naira Card to fund my Bet9ja like mad!
I don't think its a lie, they meant foreign betting sites not local betting sites
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
keishik:
Trying to fund your Skrill / Neteller through your local bank is a tedious and somewhat unwholesome process. With the current scarcity of the dollar, banks and the CBN are trying to conserve the little they've got so do not expect any bank to jump at an opportunity to expend scarce dollars at what can only be assumed to be frivolous.
So what's the way around it? Quite simple. There are loads of Freelancers and other online earners seeking to repatriate their funds (mostly dollars) and would be glad to hand you your much desired dollars (Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer) in exchange for the Naira equivalent transferred into their domestic naira accounts while they dispatch their dollars straight to your Neteller / Skrill account - it's called "currency exchange" and it's a thriving business here in Nairaland. Getting your desired funds via Bitcoin may be an alternative but I just think that's the longer route. Get on the currency exchange thread and stop fighting your bank, they're only trying to help our economy.
This your sermon is long for me to read especially when you said the bank is helping our economy.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by keishik: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
uchennaq:
This your sermon is long for me to read especially when you said the bank is helping our economy.
Oga, you don't have to read the "sermon", you can ignore it. Just contact your lawyer and sue your bank for making you lose $15. I hope this is short enough.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by uchennaq(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
keishik:

Oga, you don't have to read the "sermon", you can ignore it. Just contact your lawyer and sue your bank for making you lose $15. I hope this is short enough.
Did I say I was going to sue my bank. I even have the right to sue them if you don't know.
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
I can help u fund your neteller account. Contact me via my 08169699225 if interested
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
uchennaq:
Did I say I was going to sue my bank. I even have the right to sue them if you don't know.

If ur suing GTBANK plus sue UBA too join..

I sincerely do not blame them, they get their directives from the apex bank. Simply use ur dollar to buy bitcoin SIMPLE
Re: Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? by akinswaggs(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
uchennaq:
I don't think its a lie, they meant foreign betting sites not local betting sites

Any difference? Betting is betting... besides your using a dollar card for a. dollar website just like im using a Naira card for a naira website... If its true their ideology is dumb!

(1) (Reply)

Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business / Business Ideas / Modern Wooden T.V Stand @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.