Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (36349 Views)

Did Joseph Have Any Other Wife Apart From Mary / The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Trexnemesis(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:
you don't want to try another option except the christian way,. There is power that lies sleeping inside you, use it.

Which power is sleeping inside yout when you are crying for help. Abeg, comot from here!
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Trexnemesis(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:
he can single-handedly banish it out of his life using the mind alone.

Eastern religion people. That you are talking like this shows that you too need deliverance.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by jagorinho: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
bettercreature:
There is nothing like spiritual boyfriend/girl friend,all the OP need is sex
Thank you, i have never seen another race complain of spiritual wives except from we black africans, it seems the african spirit world has low male : female ratio that makes some female surplus to requirement, this now make them see mortals like the O.P as an easy substitute to cure their spiritual konji

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by shadollar: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello Ma,there is a way you can deliver yourself from spiritual husband or wife.
1. Make sure you are genuinely born again
2.Eschew from any form of sin
3.Be faithful to God
4.Have faith in the lord
5.Stop womanizing
6.Don't think about demon before your sleep
7.Pray always.
8.Read your bible b4 you sleep
9.Fast for 7days and pray along with it
10.Wake up between 12:00am and Pray till 3:00am everyday.
Nobody can deliver you or Ex you are ready to deliver your self . Ask for power from Above and you will surely get it.God will deliver you....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by dsocioemmy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seriously, You need to really check yourself first. What is it you are doing that is making you prone to this.. Self examination is sometimes the best remedy
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Bahddo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lolz. Spiritual wife grin
People desperately want to blame external forces for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by vannessa7(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
i was in your shoes for several yes, deliverance church will help a little, but holiness church such as rccg will help a lot, but it was until I converted to Islam after 20 yes of serious christianity that I became free of witchcraft attack, spirit husband, familiar spirit, snake in d dream etc, they don't exist in Islam, my struggle ended, and I have peace, I did at least 30 deliverance while a xtian in series of 3 days dry fastings and 7 days dry fasting, I nearly died because d problems kept coming back, I had a serious soul search before converting to Islam, but I still use the blood of Jesus daily since I haven't killed ram yet and d blood covering is important, there is peace in Islam, its just the lack of blood on most of them that lead to terrorism ,

Modified: I have come to realise during my sojourn in Islam that blood sacrifice is not necessary when you have holiness which Islam offer, I receive solution to any challenges I have now by regular congregational prayer in the mosque.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Obinnio: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
My Friend, I called you my friend because I want to help you, I don't know you, I have not met you, neither did I read all the comments, just few, I need you to confide in me you will be delivered but I need you to be specific with your dream or dreams as it has been reoccurring, to be able to assist you, What do you see in dream, do you have sex in the dream or you see a woman torment you in dream, do you have the physical feeling of the spirit or see it physically or only in the dream? I need you to be specific so that I will know how to assist you, prayers will solve it but you need to activate the power of your tongue, God gave you the power to proclaim and create with a spoken word, You personally can deliver yourself with the power of your tongue but you need to believe in God and be in God, pray always, Churches are good but not a must before you can be delivered
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
Hello,
A friend need your advice!

Smith says - i had a dream a day ago, I told a friend and she said that I will have to go for deliverance against spiritual wife(s) Now this is not just one but two at loggerheads for me, this i usually see in my dreams. I thought it's foretelling the future, so I should be careful in not marrying 2 wives, or being caught in a Web of two lovers. So I have been taking great caution towards that, until I had this troubling dream a day ago and I couldn't keep it to myself so I explained to a friend and she said I have to go for continuous deliverance which may last for half a year, that got me more troubled and worried. I presently don't attend deliverance church, even when I was, I wasn't into this deliverance thing, and I just want to know, if actually she's right is there any other way around it...
I know people who knows the traditional way of seperating one from his spirit wife.u can contact me if interested.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by enigmang: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
God does NOT need a year to deliver you from anything. At the mention of HIS name every knee bows!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
STUPID
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by uzolexis(f): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
jagorinho:

Thank you, i have never seen another race complain of spiritual wives except from we black africans, it seems the african spirit world has low male : female ratio that makes some female surplus to requirement, this now make them see mortals like the O.P as an easy substitute to cure their spiritual konji

lol, this is soo funny, chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Enemyofpeace: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Make I no lie me I like spirit wives,na free fokies with different different styles be dat now abi how una see am fabfunmi vickyrotex juliaann ajepako aminat508 rokiatu and fujosh
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by doskie(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
MYJIST:
HMMMM... deliverance is once... but... after that... you don't go back to who you were before deliverance... you cling to God... cause He's your only option
this your hmmmm be wan resemble mmm for my eye oh.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by candyboy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
analice107:

Thank you my dear. Especially when the host is willing to be free. deliverance is only delayed if the host is not willingly to loosen up. And i see this host holding back.

@Paulscholaris, you said "Are not permitted to tell the dream?" Whose permission do you need to narrate your dream if i may ask?

First step, if you want to be free, DO NOT KEEP ANYTHING SECRET, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO BY THE SPIRITS TORMENTING YOU.

SATAN LIKES TO HIDE. HE FEEDS ON SECRETS AND FEAR.

EXPOSE HIM AND YOU'D BE FREE.

they'll threaten you, but don't be scared. if you are scared, they'll get you.

Wise counsel from a wise woman.
Thumb's up for ya!
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by mikaael(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Get a spiritual divorce and a spiritual restraining order.

With those, you will be good

will u b d spiritual lawyer at the spiritual court...ehn?
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
candyboy:

Wise counsel from a wise woman. Thumb's up for ya!
Love you mighty.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by abimic(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Freewoman:
If you have spiritual wife.................please apply this short method, get that spiritual wife married to another man then you will be free of her
U sounded too mathematical and analytical, he doesn't even know them at the moment, so no way the pairing Could happen, it's a dream talking about the future, moreover they're two, so it's best he seeks counsel from his church pastor, one he looks up to as a guide except he doesn't even go to church, everybody has, even the top men of God in the likes of adeboye, oyedepo has but still, prayer is the key. Marrying the spirit wife off isn't the key as she would destroy the new man and not still let the real guy rest if he's not fervent in prayers if the sprit people really meant business.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by sonmvayina(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
I used to have one spirit gf like 7 years ago, we used to enjoy the sex until i noticed she was selfish..i normally make sure she cums first. Her name was Sophia, after which she goes and leaves me hanging....i told her thst if she does not want me to climax i was not interested in continuing with the relationship..she came and begged me that i always satisfy her....i told her No..she begged me..we had the best se..x..that night..when i woke up my boxers was full..after that i told her i wanted to get married in the physical..she agreed and showed me my wife now..and told me she is the best person for me..i never even knew her..when i was ready she(sophia) lead her into my life...i did not even think twice i travelled down to Benin City in Edo state...when some of my ex heard i was arround the question they asked me wss ::Tony who be that girl wey make you come 9ja? I just laff...we got married 28th May 2016...she is from Enugu state..need i say more ? She is everything i want in a woman...
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by candyboy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
sonmvayina:
I used to have one spirit gf like 7 years ago, we used to enjoy the sex until i noticed she was selfish..i normally make sure she cums first. Her name was Sophia, after which she goes and leaves me hanging....i told her thst if she does not want me to climax i was not interested in continuing with the relationship..she came and begged me that i always satisfy her....i told her No..she begged me..we had the best se..x..that night..when i woke up my boxers was full..after that i told her i wanted to get married in the physical..she agreed and showed me my wife now..and told me she is the best person for me..i never even knew her..when i was ready she(sophia) lead her into my life...i did not even think twice i travelled down to Benin City in Edo state...when some of my ex heard i was arround the question they asked me wss ::Tony who be that girl wey make you come 9ja? I just laff...we got married 28th May 2016...she is from Enugu state..need i say more ? She is everything i want in a woman...
Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Baroba(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is NOTHING like spirit wife..kill that bullcrap..
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Baroba(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bahddo:
Lolz. Spiritual wife grin

People desperately want to blame external forces for everything.

Thank you..
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Use burantase for your spiritual wife and she' ll run
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by mmsen: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I recommend atheism as cure for it

I think you meant to say that you recommend reason and rational thought as a cure.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by pyx: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Use condom, the spiritual wife no go like am
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2017
bettercreature:
This is the simply solution^^^
Don't let people mislead you
If you dont have a girl friend by the age of 18 you will start having such dreamz it's normal
You will be having sex in the dream and wake up with your dicck leaking precum
Those things are normal,stop this spiritual things
MASTURBATION should help if you are not ready for a girl friend
And what about the married people who still experience this?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by cococandy(f): 12:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Psychiatric hospital

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by VagileVictor(m): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Infatuation and self medication is not good. Next time, tune in to the Bible and hear from God Speaking to you before sleeping for him to speak to you.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by hopefulLandlord: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2017
mmsen:

I think you meant to say that you recommend reason and rational thought as a cure.

all join
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by iluvweed(m): 2:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Typical NIGERIAN........Everything SPIRITUAL... grin grin grin

Bros, if you don't have sex for a long time you start having series of wet dreams.... grin

I wonder how popes cope though!....

Just start masturbating if you are too fugly to have a g.friend.... grin

Nobody will tell the spiritual ashy before she run, when your dick no gree stand even inside dream.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL...Husband don scarce for Heaven or Hell ooooh....Ladies better hook up with that guy now...before you go turn SPIRITUAL ASHY..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by October1960: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Yes there is..

Stop believing in superstition and fairy tales.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by busomma: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Grow up and wake up from the hypnosis ur pastor has put up through. There's nothing like spiritual husband or wife in the real sense of it. How it only exist in Africa & not in any part of western world? One of the means pastors use in hoodwinking the already gullible minds of their followers like u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.