Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos (31761 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by jesusson22(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
These are photos from media personality, Stephanie Coker and fiancee, Olumide Adenirokun traditional wedding today. #stephmitide1617

See more photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/first-photos-from-stephanie-coker.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by jesusson22(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by softMarket(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
See fine woman!!!

That man will deal with her well well this night!! grin grin

she wil tire wrapper and run out of the bedroom, shouting *this man will not kill me* grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
just look at where the man is looking in the picmixed picture..I only pity the bed that eill be on the receiving end grin grin

Congrats to them couple.
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by angelTI(f): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lovely pictures, beautiful bride, handsome groom, beautiful colour combination and neatly done make up kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy married life Stephanie. I pray your marriage will last in perfect peace and love smiley

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Marry a yoruba woman so u go get fine pikin. Happy married life to them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by veekid(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016

all I see is money and money

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by ANIEXTY(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
They look good together, i wish them a happy married life, may GOD bless their union, may it never crash. amen

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:
See fine woman!!!

she wil tire wrapper and run out of the bedroom, shouting *this man will not kill me* grin grin grin grin
Of all the things you could...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by WaterDrunkard: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
The last picture eeh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Monalisa185(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
ohhh lawwwd!!! See foooood !!! shocked shocked shocked

Beautiful couple.. HML

Now I feel like getting married.. Where's my mr RIGHT left? tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by LecciGucci: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mtcheeew. Yeye
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lovely couple kiss kiss

Her makeup is mild nd beautiful smiley

But the food tho embarassed

HML to them!

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Cielo1234: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Too much makeup is all I see

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yoruba Party.... Always making sense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by enitey(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lau....both of them too fine

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
HML
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:
See fine woman!!!

Of all the things you could've typed...
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
I thought thy said the man is married with kids...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
"Destructive, offensive" SA businessman slammed over "Why Nigerian men always take your women" advice

http://www.digestng.com/2016/12/30/destructive-offensive-sa-businessman-slammed-nigerian-men-always-take-women-advice/

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
One of my crushes angry cry
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
when u marry because of money........after 2 weeks......we start hearing.....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] sad HML
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Shortyy(f): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is that TeeBillz the suicidal?

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by waltec(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
T-Blitz no dey chop ni... Tiwa no so well Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Mrmakedata: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okies
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by adudu208(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is that not Tee blizz? That dude shouldn't be seen anywhere near a wedding. Those who find it easy to crash their union shouldn't be invited to such events henceforth.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by waltec(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
T-Blitz no dey chop ni... Tiwa no do well Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by elhafeez(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
chai!!! This fine girl is off the market. congratulations to her. Is that not T bleez looking like someone who took fermented kunu.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k / Uriel Oputa's Brother Tattoos Her Face And Their Mother's On His Body / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.