Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly (43937 Views)

Bagco, Who Got The Mail? / How True Is This Invitation,got The Mail Today.. Pls Did Anyone Get This As Well / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by blackestboy: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello NLers...
I got a call from a friend who had an interview at Awe Poly, Oyo state and I was quite skeptical about the nature of the mail she said she received from them. Is this process right or could someone be trying to scam her and a host of others who sis the same interview? Check screenshot below:

1 Share

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by babseg(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Just ask to deduct the 5k from your first salary

226 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by tafrica(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
scam.
Perhaps someone somewhere that had access to you details during the interview carried out this act.
Don't pay to collect your offer letter, na scam.
Good luck in your job search and to all of us.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by saxwizard(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
let me guess they email ....awepoly@gnail.com

if I say something now my oga at the top will say another thing l
ll

2 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by blackestboy: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
saxwizard:
let me guess they email ....awepoly@gnail.com

if I say something now my oga at the top will say another thing l

ll

as in you're sooo correct. My other concern is for other people who got this same mail. Any official mail ought to have been an official email account and should carry the school's logo or sth

5 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Agimor(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
This scam of a thing seem to run in the average Nigeria blood. That's why we Nigerians can quickly identify scammers when we see one.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by TheOtherRoom: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
SCAM.... RUN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN

2 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by seunlayi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Corrupt practises vs stealing
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Olarajee(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guys wan recover their lost MMM investment before 2017 fa. Lol

36 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by oluwayimika123: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
babseg:
Just ask to deduct the 5k from your first salary
u nailed it u ve got d perfect response

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by chacoonder(m): 4:14am On Dec 31, 2016
blackestboy:
Hello NLers...
I got a call from a friend who had an interview at Awe Poly, Oyo state and I was quite skeptical about the nature of the mail she said she received from them.
Did she really go for the interview ?
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by blackestboy: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2016
chacoonder:
Did she really go for the interview ?

yes she did. That was what made her more concerned
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Ishilove: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Can't she simply call their HR?

Anyway tell them to deduct the 5k from her first salary or fvck off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2016
let em remuv dia 5k in ur salary wink

1 Like

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Under no condition should anyone have to pay to be employed into any organisation, no matter how little the money is. Like why the _fuck would I even pay you to employ me?

Ishilove:

Anyway tell them to deduct the 5k from her first salary or fvck off.

Stop fucking using cuss words, it is bad manners. The year is just about to end and a new one is around the corner, change your ways. angry

6 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by veekid(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016

scaaaaammmmmmm
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin

What is the employers' email?
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by holluwai(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Scam
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by SurePresident: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by nairaman66(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Huge stupid scam!
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Pavore9: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
SCAM.
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Conspicuous Scam... Many will fall victim though, after all mugu no dey finish
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Iceeydee: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Pure scam! Please be wise.
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Everybody sha dey scam anyhow... Na waa oo

Anyways

Drabeey was Here
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Ochek: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2016
If the payment is going to be made to the management then I see no scam in it. It's the management and not some personal account. Ask your friend to be patient as advised and when the time comes should proceed to the management to authenticate the info and make payments. Dazol
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by Ishilove: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Stop fucking using cuss words, it is bad manners. The year is just about to end and a new one is around the corner, change your ways. angry
LastMumu, you need deliverance angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by purem(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Abeg mooo ear word
Shey na 5k u no fit pay
4 wetin u 1 get
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by ahamonyeka(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Does she need to be told that is a white scam from a hungry fellow out there.capital NO.
Re: See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly by 4tune490(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2016
We are wished now.
Agimor:
This scam of a thing seem to run in the average Nigeria blood. That's why we Nigerians can quickly identify scammers when we see one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / Federal Civil Service Commission.,fct..... / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.