Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? (30903 Views)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2017
rawdpiper:

For Those That Their Instuition's IT Period Starts Around April/May, How Do They Go About It?
When you are called from their HR unit, tell them when you are available to start. No guarantees though since there are many people on the queue. But the fact like I said before is that they will be calling people from the pool of successful candidates as the need arises.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by inibro(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

Internship for NLNG??

Yes na, the advert was for both SIWES and Internship
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Kene1245(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Please how much are they paying
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by engrkaz(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
What's NLNG ?
?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by stanisbaratheon: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2017
inibro:

Yes na, the advert was for both SIWES and Internship

haaaaaa... I didn't see it Oo. do you have a masters??
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by presh91(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2017
pls I want to apply how do I apply?

1 Like

Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Luckygurl(f): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Cc

SconP
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by swazee: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
since NLNG scamed us for Scholarship in 100L.... i no dey believe their matter again
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by jahsson(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Y don't i ever knw when these things happen... If i didn't just decide to visit ptdf website .. I wouldnt have known there was and ongoing scholarship for MSc n Phd going on... Its not cool sha... Baba God is preparing my own for me....
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by chigozie391(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am studying Computer Science... Anyone know where I can apply for ma IT anywhere
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by nach1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls accept my warmest congratulation for being sellected for the nlng SIWESS aptitude test. This indeed is an opportunity that you should take very seriously because it has the potential of defining your career pursuit. Once more congratulationms!
However, for those resident in Abuja you can prepare yourselves for this test at Unique School of Studies Adisa estate. We have well qualified staff who will guide you on how to go about writing this test using nlng previous past questions on SIWESS. This is a very good opportunity, take advantage of it. For more information you can call this number 07034673257.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by inibro(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

haaaaaa... I didn't see it Oo. do you have a masters??

currently doing a masters, My Msc program has time for internship in its curriculum
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by jessetom(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please who have an idea of how their questions look like, if they pay and how much and also how are the accommodation arrangements if you are posted to the plant.
Thank you
Rawdpiper
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Funkybabee(f): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
A NEW YEAR A New Challenge A New Goal A New Optimism A New Aproach A New Mission A New Resolution Wishng U a very "Happy New year"
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by rawdpiper(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
jessetom:
Please who have an idea of how their questions look like, if they pay and how much and also how are the accommodation arrangements if you are posted to the plant.
Thank you
Rawdpiper

I Didn't Apply, So I Don't Have An Idea. Maybe You Should Ask Bamasite
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by stanisbaratheon: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
inibro:

currently doing a masters, My Msc program has time for internship in its curriculum

Okay
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by belovedsamex(m): 2:36am On Jan 02, 2017
I applied but I didn't get an invite.

I also applied during the July SIWES app but it's like they cancelled that one.

What pains me is that a friend of mine I also applied for was invited for the test...but no show for me.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by rawdpiper(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2017
belovedsamex:
I applied but I didn't get an invite.

I also applied during the July SIWES app but it's like they cancelled that one.

What pains me is that a friend of mine I also applied for was invited for the test...but no show for me.

How Many Times In A Year Does The Application Open?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Via NLNG website [color=#990000][/color]
rawdpiper:

How Did You Apply For It?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by sconp: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Luckygurl:
Cc

SconP
Don'tI just love you.
Thanks
Happy new year
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by deewon56: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
bamasite:

Go for the exams first. If you are successful, they will call you and ask you to come to the office on a particular date.

The thing is that they will take the first set and as need arises, they will take more. This is the reason why they will call some people later part of January or February and call some others as late as April! Also be informed that this test includes those that will be at the head office in Port Harcourt as well as the plant complex in bonny island.

The crowd is always much so you should eat before coming or come along with a token so that you can buy refreshment. The tests are normally done in batches so you might leave there as late as 5~6pm
happy new year sir ,we will need ur contribution on how to go about this coming aptitude test ,we have created a group for Nlng siwes 2017 we will appreciate if u can join our group to enlight us thanks ,we will be glad to hear from u
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by 15Sirdeen(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
deewon56:
happy new year sir ,we will need ur contribution on how to go about this coming aptitude test ,we have created a group for Nlng siwes 2017 we will appreciate if u can join our group to enlight us thanks ,we will be glad to hear from u
Add me please...09031547601

1 Like

Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by kenneyyice(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
deewon56:

pls add me, 07039400723
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by senatorwise06: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls is the offer is on...Pls how do I apply if its still on?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by senatorwise06: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls is the offer still on...Pls how do I apply if its still on?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Kelvion: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
good evenin frnds..for dose of us writing the nlng exam from Uniben and wish to go in group u can add me on 08081902807 on whatsapp n lemme knw...we plan to leav on d 11th n rturn on d 12th immediately afta d exam..tnx
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Dexiebaba: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
deewon56:
A very happy new year to you too. Wishing you all the best. You can check my blog whose link I have already given for the test format and other things:
http://successsecrets01..com/2012/08/help-for-everyone-writing-nlng-it.html

I will answer more questions here and on the blog

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THIS OTHER BLOG FOR BRAIN TRAINING PUZZLES
http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2017/01/free-new-year-brain-training-puzzle.html
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by deewon56: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
bamasite:

A very happy new year to you too. Wishing you all the best. You can check my blog whose link I have already given for the test format and other things:
http://successsecrets01..com/2012/08/help-for-everyone-writing-nlng-it.html

I will answer more questions here and on the blog

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THIS OTHER BLOG FOR BRAIN TRAINING PUZZLES
http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2017/01/free-new-year-brain-training-puzzle.html
it has been checked sir ,majority of people here HV join the whatapp group, we need your assistance sir
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
deewon56:
it has been checked sir ,majority of people here HV join the whatapp group, we need your assistance sir
Good
If you have any enquiries that you feel I can handle, you can drop it here. Also, it will enable other people on Nairaland to contribute to the topic.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by deewon56: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
bamasite:

Good
If you have any enquiries that you feel I can handle, you can drop it here. Also, it will enable other people on Nairaland to contribute to the topic.
OK,will the question CBT or ppt also is calculator allow and are we to take writing material along after the test what next ?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Ekeoms: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
deewon56:

Pls Add me 07084361893...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? / My Experience Recruiting From Nairaland. Shocking. / Schleez Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.