Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? (30898 Views)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
deewon56:
OK,will the question CBT or ppt also is calculator allow and are we to take writing material along after the test what next ?

Not CBT meaning it is not computer based testing. It is paper and pen/pencil test.
There is little space for rough.
Use of calculators are prohibited
There is no interview so do well at the test. People are called based on test performance and ..............
No accommodations are provided so you need to arrange for that. Especially if you are in bonny, you will need to arrange with a fellow siwes as roommate.

You can also ask more questions on the blog so that the blog becomes more informative for future test takers...
Wishing you good luck
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by deewon56: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
bamasite:

Not CBT meaning it is not computer based testing. It is paper and pen/pencil test.
There is no interview so do well at the test. People are called based on test performance and ..............
No accommodations are provided so you need to arrange for that. Especially if you are in bonny, you will need to arrange with a fellow siwes as roommate.

You can also ask more questions on the blog so that the blog becomes more informative for future test takers...
Wishing you good luck

God bless you sir ,sir are ther question base on dragnet,shl gmat and co ?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
deewon56:
God bless you sir ,sir are ther question base on dragnet,shl gmat and co ?
Nature of questions was well explained on the blog even with many examples. No need typing all that here again, kindly refer to the blog

1 Like

Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by fvfcvdfgf(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Add me to the group pls! 08105494613
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by austinerot(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
bamasite:

When you are called from their HR unit, tell them when you are available to start. No guarantees though since there are many people on the queue. But the fact like I said before is that they will be calling people from the pool of successful candidates as the need arises.

Please how long does it normally take them to reach out to successful candidates from the day of the completion of exams?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by rawdpiper(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
bamasite:

Wishing you good luck

What's The URL To Your Blog?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
rawdpiper:

What's The URL To Your Blog?
HELP FOR EVERYONE WRITING NLNG APTITUDE TEST
Hope you did well at the test
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by bamasite(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
austinerot:

Please how long does it normally take them to reach out to successful candidates from the day of the completion of exams?

It depends on several factors. some will be called weeks later while some will be called months later. I have already explained why in previous comments.......they call people as the need arises asides from the bench mark request from several departments and units...
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
I heard they av started calling buh I don't know how true this is.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by UJIC(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anyone received a message from them yet?
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by Inspire08: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who else got an email recently stating that you passed the minimum mark after the siwes test and will be contactd soon??
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by UJIC(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Inspire08:
Who else got an email recently stating that you passed the minimum mark after the siwes test and will be contactd soon??

I did too.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by sconp: 12:39am On May 22, 2017
That's how we do.
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by deewon56: 11:47am On May 22, 2017
sconp:
Wait oo, una mean say this people no call anybody? they just wasted our transport fare.
HMMM,
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by martobi: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? by UJIC(m): 1:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Sorry ooo, they called me ooo. I forgot to update the house, my bad.
I was part of the 2019 batch
sconp:
Wait oo, una mean say this people no call anybody? they just wasted our transport fare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? / My Experience Recruiting From Nairaland. Shocking. / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.