Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death (42804 Views)

Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2016
may chukwu okike abiama strike the evil one that did this!!!
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by distilledwalex(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2016
These Flatty sev... Na wa ooo.. Who does this kind thing na.. Venue: Okeke family.. Awon omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by amdoyin82(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
nepapole:
How can the venue be OKEKE FAMILY?
you get time saa
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by yetseyi(f): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Obituary for a 10 year old

The boy should be buried the most quiet way possible, I still can't wrap my head round it.

And I was actually questioning that of a 33year old I saw yesterday .

Anyway cultures differ

RIP boy, can't imagine how the parents will feel.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by ednut1(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2016
probably a house boy. una no get money train am. bt u have money for burial. nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Too bad, Really hate seeing sh*t like this!
The parties involved need to be forcefed
RIP
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by AntiWailer: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Where were the eediots who printed posters when he was going through the hardship ?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by CzarChris(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
irishMO123:
flat heads no just fit get sense
A little child's life was brutally snuffed out and all your brain could deduce from this, is to start a tribal fight on here? My God! When/How did we become so low, even animals don't do this. I honestly fear for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Yujin(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Rest in Peace young man. The value you can add to humanity we can never know.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Boyooosa(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2016
IPOD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Jacko1(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
No prosecution

Nothing

We are still in dark ages.... When other countries are in 2017
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Can't the child be buried quietly? I'm sure them go throw party n drink for him burial o...

RIP to the child.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Ishilove: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2016
histemple:
How come they have enough money to organize this kind of burial for him but couldn't take good care of him when he was alive?
That's why I don't believe this story.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by shamecurls(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
lifestyle1:
How do wicked people sleep at night ?

Have a Hot bath with a sumptuous dinner

Put on the air conditioner

Grab a blanket and,

Dive into bed
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
some people are just wicked sha may God help us cry cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by nbisi: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2016
not by posting his poster on dis forum, poster pls tell us wot happen to d perpetrators of dis injustice n heinous crime on the poor boy...RIP boy
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by toprealman: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
To the Okeke family, how come you people waited till the young lad was killed before this silly wailing!
Who killed the lad? what was your response during the torture phase?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Matthew4sure(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Eeyah that is why I trust afonja they can't behave like this, but wait o who organise buria who paid for poster where all this people when this innocent boy is going through all this torture, I am of opinion to arrest every family and charge them for murder thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Am sorry, but why do our Ibo brothers like Obituary?
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by seenter84: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Tears rolled out of my eyes
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Nma27:
Too young for what? An obituary?
Yeah, based on our culture, he's too young for an obituary. In the South-West where i hail from, parents and the elderly don't even attend the burial of a young person. They do it in the quietest way possible. No prior announcement or publicity of any kind, No entertainment, no music, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by repogirl(f): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't even know what to write...Only that some people have totally lost their humanity if they can comfortably to this to a child till his death.

Those sort of people should be thrown in mental institutions and left to rot there.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by obanth2016: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
I doubt. The statement should have mentioned the name(s) of the perpetrators. Don't leave the public in suspense. Perhaps police investigation with the assistance of who know this detail as Co trained on the obituary's poster could have done wonders.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
naija

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Unclerukus: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Nma27:
Too young for what? An obituary?
haba, he's too young na. just like doing obituary posters for dead baby.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by ChessEnthusiast: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Potential drug dealer.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Ivhagbha123: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Is it the same family that could not care for him that are now organising this kind of burial for this little boy? Who starved him to death and why?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Missmossy(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2016
They even did an obituary poster for him. What sort of people are these. All the period he was starved and beaten where were they?? Such a disheartening news embarassed God help us.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by YaksonFCA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
RIP
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by emperorchedda(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
iambabaG:
He's too small for such public burial..
It's very sad for a parent to bury a child let alone invite the whole community! Just commit him the Mother Earth and pray God brings the demons to book.
Una nor dey tire for 'pray let God judge and the rest?'

What did God give you intelligence, police, strength, brain and court of Justice for??

To find out some things yourself and solve them yourselves, in Nigeria people are too lazy to investigate things yourself, you just leave it to God, if every one keep 'Leaving It To God' honestly killers an criminals will have a swell time because they know they are going scot free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them / EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.