Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death (42830 Views)

Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by ilevic(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
I think the elders in Okeke family need to spend time in police custody for this. At least just to answer a few questions.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by biafranrealson: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
RIP . WAS HE KIDNAPPED OR WHAT ? OR IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE THAT PRINTED HIS OBITUARY POSTER COULD NOT FEED HIM.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by missuniverse(f): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fine Boy
I pray for the repose of his soul
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Ifylicious: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's possible it's the work of kidnappers. From the photo, he is well dressed. Reminds me of my neighbours help back in Jos that was killed same way on here way from school. She was only 12. Or even a step mother kind of treatment.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
So sad May he Rest In Peace
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by chiefojiji(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
rip to you little boy!!!

are dey shy to put internment follows immediately...

dos agbaya will start to dey drink beer, chop rice, play music....
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by heavenstorm: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Useless Igbos.... Wicked Igbos.... Very demonic set of pple...... Imagine the sheer effontery
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by ekhai(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
WHERE IS AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL NOW. BY THE TIME THE KILLERS OF THIS INNOCENT SOUL ARE EXECUTED, THEY (AI) WILL BEGIN TO COMPLAIN OF HUMAN RIGHT. REST IN PEACE LITTLE ANGEL. THOSE WHO SHORTENED YOUR EARTHLY JOURNEY WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by ablanky8(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dat is y some people der old will b bad, rip small boy
Re: Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
2016-2017.......please i didnt see much diifference as far as the arch genocidist Buhari is in power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) / Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.